Somalis are BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Black is different than a negro.

Let me ask you this, the srilankans, south indians and aborigins are dark. Some even darker than somalis, but are they negro by your logic?
India is in Asia
Aboriginal people reside in Australia
Somalia is in Africa

How can you compare those three? Are you dense?

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Im speaking from a Somali American point of view.
I personally have never been considered "black" because I am part Yemeni from my mothers side, I get categorized as white :oops: on medical records for example and "other" on stuff like tickets, but I have family who look more unmixed Somali and they get categorized as black due to darker skin but their facial features are still not "black". This proves race in the west doesn't mean **** when siblings can be considered different races its a social construct, we are all Somali first.

India is in Asia
Aboriginal people reside in Australia
Somalia is in Africa

How can you compare those three? Are you dense?
Well Libya is in Africa, Tunisia is in Africa and Egypt is in africa. How can you not say they are not black becoz they from the black continent
:drakelaugh:See how you cornered yourself :trumpsmirk:

I see many posts saying we aren't black because we aren't bantu. The hell is wrong with u? Bantu is not a race group it's a language branch ffs. Also the whole world sees us as black (cuz we are) so cut the bs.View attachment 31037 View attachment 31038 View attachment 31037 View attachment 31038 View attachment 31039 View attachment 31040 View attachment 31041 View attachment 31042
You know what they mean when they say bantu, stop acting dumb.

The problem with somali sjw's like you is you like to make a mountain out of a molehill. You actually believe somalis think they're arab or other just because they don't claim black, right? :gucciwhat:

What you fail to realize is that not claiming black does not automatically mean they claim some of the other races. Somalis do not identify with the white made concept called Race.

We simply identify with what we are, Somali.

If i get racially profiled because i look "black", cool, no problem because i know people from Africa have a similar look & i don't deny that. However i will continue to state that i am nothing but Somali. I have my own identity not some shit made by neanderthal whites. :nahgirl:

The problem with somali sjw's like you is you like to make a mountain out of a molehill. You actually believe somalis think they're arab or other just because they don't claim black, right? :gucciwhat:

What you fail to realize is that not claiming black does not automatically mean they claim some of the other races. Somalis do not identify with the white made concept called Race.

If i get racially profiled because i look "black", cool, no problem because i know people from Africa have a similar look & i don't deny that. However i will continue to state that i am nothing but Somali. I have my own identity not some shit made by neanderthal whites. :nahgirl:
Good point sub, but a guy literally just said we are descendants or hashim ibn abd (an Arab guy). Trust me I've seen how it works. The Somalis literally would rather be an Arab than Somali

So you choose other on forms?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Well Libya is in Africa, Tunisia is in Africa and Egypt is in africa. How can you not say they are not black becoz they from the black continent
:drakelaugh:See how you cornered yourself :trumpsmirk:
Egyptian people are Arab or have a Arab admixture because of Arab enslavement
Lybia and Tunisia isn't even near Somalia
We are sub Saharan Africans they are North Africans you can't compare us two as if we even share the same language or culture

We are sub Saharan Africans they are North Africans you can't compare us two as if we even share the same language or culture

They were trying to say the Arabs have more Bantu genetics than Somalis

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

There is no "Somali" option in race when you fill out a form
So miss me with that

Indians and Sri Lankans never get grouped as black because they are from Asia.

Many far South Asians are actually darker than black people though.

Saaxiib your out of the loop. Blacks are now claiming Indians...It'll only be in time till white people join the wagon.

I don't think black is an accurate term. People are failing to understand the historical significance of the term "black" as a reference to a group of people, and are often confusing it with the shade black. It was historically used to refer to the decendent of slaves who had no idea where they actually originated from, knowing only that they were of African decent they were labelled negro, coloured, black or African American. It's not really relevant to us but for the sake of simplicity I always tick the black African box. There's no shame in being black, and even though it isn't a historically relevant term to us, we are in western societies where the person of sub Saharan African decent is automatically treated and referred to as black

Good point sub, but a guy literally just said we are descendants or hashim ibn abd (an Arab guy). Trust me I've seen how it works. The Somalis literally would rather be an Arab than Somali
That guy is clearly trolling. & even so, that would only apply to isaaq. I don't think it's farfetched that some isaaq somalis are descendants of him, but not the majority.

They claim him because our ancestors worshipped this random arab guy who came to convert us waaq believing savages smh.

But it is likely that he did exist & did procreate with a local woman. The important thing is to note that we existed before he came. Just think of him as an arab missionary who made kids with the local somali woman. He probably does have direct descendants, but it is difficult to track down because everyone claims him.

Same way you can’t compare the Madows with us also, we don’t share same language or culture unless you wanna claim otherwise!

So your analogy has been easily debunked and dismissed... NEXT

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Same way you can’t compare the Madows with us also, we don’t share same language or culture unless you wanna claim otherwise!

So your analogy has been easily debunked and dismissed... NEXT
I can and I will because we are black
Greeks and German people do not share the same culture, language but they are both still categorized as white, and european :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts