Somalis are being targeted by madows in MN

Black buying power
African-American buying power has seen impressive gains since the end of the last economic downturn, jumping from $961 billion in 2010 to an estimated $1.3 trillion in 2018. Since 2000, the African-American market has seen a 114 percent increase in buying power.

USA GDP
$20.93 trillion

Nigerian GDP at purchasing power parity (PPP) has almost tripled from $170 billion in 2000 to $451 billion in 2012,[30] though estimates of the size of the
informal sector

(which is not included in official figures) put the actual numbers closer to $630 billion. Subsequently, the GDP per capita doubled from $1400 per person in 2000 to an estimated $2,800 per person in 2012 (again, with the inclusion of the informal sector, it is estimated that GDP per capita hovers around $3,900 per person).[31] (Population increased from 120 million in 2000 to 160 million in 2010). These figures were to be revised upwards by as much as 80%(percent) when metrics were to be recalculated subsequent to the rebasing of its economy in April 2014.[32]

Nigeria GDP
$442.976 billion (nominal,

est.) $1.044 trillion (PPP,

est.)

how they got bigger clout than F....Africa?

View attachment 183807

what u posted literally proves my point dumbass.

there are 48 million AA's and like like a billion nigerians

also that gif u just posted prove why madow have the must clout.

what u posted literally proves my point dumbass.

there are 48 million AA's and like like a billion nigerians

also that gif u just posted prove why madow have the must clout.

do you understand how economic works?

or are you just rude?

7w7M.gif

Black buying power
African-American buying power has seen impressive gains since the end of the last economic downturn, jumping from $961 billion in 2010 to an estimated $1.3 trillion in 2018. Since 2000, the African-American market has seen a 114 percent increase in buying power.

USA GDP
$20.93 trillion

Nigerian GDP at purchasing power parity (PPP) has almost tripled from $170 billion in 2000 to $451 billion in 2012,[30] though estimates of the size of the
informal sector

(which is not included in official figures) put the actual numbers closer to $630 billion. Subsequently, the GDP per capita doubled from $1400 per person in 2000 to an estimated $2,800 per person in 2012 (again, with the inclusion of the informal sector, it is estimated that GDP per capita hovers around $3,900 per person).[31] (Population increased from 120 million in 2000 to 160 million in 2010). These figures were to be revised upwards by as much as 80%(percent) when metrics were to be recalculated subsequent to the rebasing of its economy in April 2014.[32]

Nigeria GDP
$442.976 billion (nominal,

est.) $1.044 trillion (PPP,

est.)

how they got bigger clout than F....Africa?

View attachment 183807
The black dollar only circulates for 6 hours. Debunked.

why would i?
i live in a kingdom

and yes we are superior to them(im not talking about somalis)
View attachment 183816

nigerian life expectancy: 54 years

African american life expectancy: 75 years

Average nigerian household income a year: $6,000

Average African american household income: $58,000

Nigerian millionaires: 15,000

African american millionaires: 1.5 million

Nigerian human development index score: 0.5

African american Human devlopment index: 4.2

do u know how many shitty slums of nigeria i can post?

stop embrassing urself. and become a second world country first. bro.

$22.68 trillion (2021) ghetto

MW-BE189_danger_20130616112236_MG.jpg

Nigeria gdp
442.976 billion ghetto

c8bf5c52-98f3-4fa3-91e9-67ca5af219b1.jpg

Nigga? Fix your ends first. Somali niggas twerking for fenty and your " Bbut the Big black dude targets me". :tacky: showing minnihopeless as the worst diaspora again

Nigga? Fix your ends first. Somali niggas twerking for fenty and your " Bbut the Big black dude targets me". :tacky: showing minnihopeless as the worst diaspora again
So because a very tiny minority of Somali teens are addicted to a substance, that suddenly means that Somalis should just stay silent?

bro said hate crimes. niggas are just robbing the first miskeen geeljire they see.
In a majority Somali community, it would be understandable to see a majority of these violent acts to be commited by some Somali teens or Somali thugs or whatnot. But the fact that these Madows went out of their way, went to Somali communities and attack us? We need to bring 1973 Somalia into Minnesota

In a majority Somali community, it would be understandable to see a majority of these violent acts to be commited by some Somali teens or Somali thugs or whatnot. But the fact that these Madows went out of their way, went to Somali communities and attack us? We need to bring 1973 Somalia into Minnesota
maybe fix up your shit and stop twerking for fenty and then yalls will not get robbed

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

The reason the average AA lives better then a nigerian is because of the white americans :mjlaugh: If white americans decide to leave usa. America would collapse. So you should stop giving AA credit for living of white people

Trending