Somalis are being targeted by madows in MN

Their has been a recent spike in hate crimes against Somalis in majority Somali neighborhoods, where black people are a minority. We are being targeted, it happens even in broad day light.

Let's not be quick to generalize. I know there have been some cases where madow people were targetting Somali's, but that doesn't mean we should generalize an entire demographic.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
no, retarded africans have their own countries yet they are all shit holes.

madow who were enslaved are the richest black group as well as the black group with the most clout.
black don't have an organization or political strong point.

America was built by whites

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i support reparations to foundational black americans.

Really? What about the red Indians? The Jews in the early 20th century? The Italians? The Irish? What about the africans who sold their brothers for money in the coast of Africa? Will they pay this reparations?

Really? What about the red Indians? The Jews in the early 20th century? The Italians? The Irish? What about the africans who sold their brothers for money in the coast of Africa? Will they pay this reparations?

jews make up 1% of america and are 25% of billionaires and 50% of politicians.

red Indians don't work they live off of government subsidies.

only black americans are not allowed to have reparations, even tho cadaan fed black babies to alligators for fun and sport.

Haven’t heard any “targeted” attacks on Somalis. Sure mathows rob people and Somalis could of gotten it like the old lady but the mathows know any targeted violence on Somalis would just get them killed in a city war. I would never believe they’d “target” us on a mass scale. Too many Somalis with guns with no sense and naxariis.

Haven’t heard any “targeted” attacks on Somalis. Sure mathows rob people and Somalis could of gotten it like the old lady but the mathows know any targeted violence on Somalis would just get them killed in a city war. I would never believe they’d “target” us on a mass scale. Too many Somalis with guns with no sense and naxariis.
True, theirs only two incidents I could find online that occured in Minneapolis area as of May 2021 where a mathow targets a Somali, after robbing his shop. A Somali store owner got killed by a mathow guy, This was very recent in April 27, 2021.

another one where this mathow girl would target elderly Somali women (easy robbery targets)

But aside from these two incidents it’s the other way around young Somali & Oromo street niggas are always robbing every mathow drug dealer from Minneapolis to St. Paul .

True, theirs only two incidents I could find online that occured in Minneapolis area as of May 2021 where a mathow targets a Somali, after robbing his shop. A Somali store owner got killed by a mathow guy, This was very recent in April 27, 2021.

another one where this mathow girl would target elderly Somali women (easy robbery targets)

But aside from these two incidents it’s the other way around young Somali & Oromo street niggas are always robbing every mathow drug dealer from Minneapolis to St. Paul .
Look at North Minneapolis right now, Somali parents are crying out for protection from madows.

You have to be armed in America ngl , legit zooland in some parts.
This is why I urge Somalis to not focus on Americas issues and to not waste time being Idle in America, and to invest back home so that when it becomes safe and a first world country, we can move back. This is not our land.

This is why I urge Somalis to not focus on Americas issues and to not waste time being Idle in America, and to invest back home so that when it becomes safe and a first world country, we can move back. This is not our land.
America is our land buddy, we’re not going anywhere :dabcasar:

Trending

Latest posts