Somalis are being targeted by madows in MN

Their has been a major spike in violent attacks against Somalis from madows within Minnesota, even after Somalis spent so much time and energy helping them with BLM. Thoughts? I think we need to protect our own in certain ways... :farmajoyaab:

Madows kill each other relentlessly as well. Don't feel special.
I think Somali's should defo patrol their neighborhoods and report any crime they witness.

Madows kill each other relentlessly as well. Don't feel special.
I think Somali's should defo patrol their neighborhoods and report any crime they witness.
Their has been a recent spike in hate crimes against Somalis in majority Somali neighborhoods, where black people are a minority. We are being targeted, it happens even in broad day light.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their has been a major spike in violent attacks against Somalis from madows within Minnesota, even after Somalis spent so much time and energy helping them with BLM. Thoughts? I think we need to protect our own in certain ways... :farmajoyaab:

if u mix with em, u gonna die like dem

Last edited:
madow are aggressive because america was made to be against them.

cadaan made them handicapped, no family or culutre or religion.

Lol so they attack muslims/somalis because white man oppressed them? I see where you're coming from but the average Black Man does not attack other people because they hate the white man who oppressed them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cry me a fking river

1620352413983.png

Lol so they attack muslims/somalis because white man oppressed them? I see where you're coming from but the average Black Man does not attack other people because they hate the white man who oppressed them.

no madow in america are traumatized, they are mentally broken crack heads, they will kill u for nikes.

cadaan mentally broke them

Is there any news links to back up this claim?
:farmajoyaab:I grew up in Minneapolis and
i could show you thousands of Minnesota articles of Somalis targeting mathows lol it rarley happens the other way around atleast from what I experienced. I’m not even trying to defend mathows I’m just speaking on what I experienced in Minnesota lol.

One of the most viral videos on the Minneapolis crime watch Facebook page is these faaraxs robbing some mathow cab driver it almost has 1 million views. This incident happened litteraly right by where I use to live in north Minneapolis (the ghettoest mathow hoods)

Last edited:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
no madow in america are traumatized, they are mentally broken crack heads, they will kill u for nikes.

cadaan mentally broke them
exactly I always say African blacks are better than American black.

American blacks feel that their freedom is a gift from their white masters, in the other hand, the Africans fought with blood and steel for their freedom and have a place to call it home at the end.

exactly I always say African blacks are better than American black.

American blacks feel that their freedom is a gift from their white masters, in the other hand, the Africans fought with blood and steel for their freedom and have a place to call it home at the end.

no, retarded africans have their own countries yet they are all shit holes.

madow who were enslaved are the richest black group as well as the black group with the most clout.

Trending