Somalis are an Ethnoreligious group

Uh no. I already explained multiple times on this website that my mother is reer Xamar & that I relate more with that side of my family. If I name my clan then people will make the dots and know who I may be in real life since ik ready revealed where I live. So no.
You're ancestors were Indians. They were not converting anyone😅 Idk why you were acting all high and mighty for🙂

What do you mean?
He made it up.

Name one person who is openly not Muslim not only in the government but in all of Somalia @Keep it a boqol
@AMusee your fav president farmaajo allegedly likes to chew khat and doesn’t even pray. I’m not gonna takfir him because that’s between him and Allah. Doesn’t sound like the lifestyle of a Muslim, espcially openly abandoning salah in front of others. Don’t a lot of scholars say you left the fold of Islam if you abandon salah?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/president-farmaajo-is-apparently-a-khat-addict-and-doesn’t-pray.141279/#post-3490120

@AMusee your fav president farmaajo allegedly likes to chew khat and doesn’t even pray. I’m not gonna takfir him because that’s between him and Allah. Doesn’t sound like the lifestyle of a Muslim, espcially openly abandoning salah in front of others. Don’t a lot of scholars say you left the fold of Islam if you abandon salah?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/president-farmaajo-is-apparently-a-khat-addict-and-doesn’t-pray.141279/#post-3490120

So you went from saying there are a lot of gaals in the Somali government and when asked for evidence are now claiming former President Farmaajo chewed khat and did not pray?

Basically you lied and when pulled up on it are accusing one person without evidence of being a sinful Muslim.

Where are the many open gaals you spoke about? You can not be serious.

So you went from saying there are a lot of gaals in the Somali government and when asked for evidence are now claiming former President Farmaajo chewed khat and did not pray?

Basically you lied and when pulled up on it are accusing one person without evidence of being a sinful Muslim.

Where are the many open gaals you spoke about? You can not be serious.
You asked for one and I provided it. I even admit it’s alleged. Take the interview however you want

So you are admitting you lied in your original post?
Ok you want another example? I remeber this story of this professor from hargeisa years ago who would question the aunthnity of dua due to the harshness of the world and conditions (Astagfirallah) . He would constantly post these things affecting peoples imams and was jailed for blasphemy.

I provided evidence from your first assertion.
He made it up.

Name one person who is openly not Muslim not only in the government but in all of Somalia @Keep it a boqol

Ok you want another example? I remeber this story of this professor from hargeisa years ago who would question the aunthnity of dua due to the harshness of the world and conditions (Astagfirallah) . He would constantly post these things affecting peoples imams and was jailed for blasphemy.

I provided evidence from your first assertion.

You have not provided a single example of a person in Somalia, let alone the government, who is openly a gaal.

You accused Farmaajo, who is a Muslim, of not praying and chewing khat without evidence.

Now you have provided an example of someone who according to your article is not openly a gaal but still fled the country due to blasphemous statements. That does not help you.

You have yet to present a single example and your initial post was a clear lie.

Somalis are like harari people, yes the identity of the Somali people and harari people are centered around Islam, but with that being said, it isn’t really an ethno religious group since Islam in it of itself does not revolves around Somalis or Harari and being a non Muslim just makes you a outkast of the community, not necessarily “not somali” or “not harari”, it’s more nuanced than what somalispot is making it out to be, but we love maxaada adeeg shit I guess

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Are you dumb or something? Making us out to be some sort of ooga booga savages dancing around a campfire or some shit.
Somalis and all cushites worshipped waaq which was a monotheistic religion native to us before islam
The truth we dont shit about waaq, there is nothing left about our previous religion except oral tradition. Who know if waaq was really monotheistic? My oromo friend told me their waaq wasnt monotheistic but they got bullied by amhara into changing it.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Waaqism was a pagan religion, they didn’t exclusively believed in 1 diety, they prayed to multiple smallers ones too (including to those spirits).

the older Somali people had previous 2 chances to convert to actual respectable religions during the times off prophet Musa (pbuh) & Jesus (pbuh) but the majority off them rejected both off the holy books and instead went back worshipping to something that didn’t even exist.
I dont how the misconception that waaq is monotheistic came around. I think it is that some somalis can’t except the fact that their ancestors were pagans

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Are you okay in the head?
Waaqists are literally around today and they still worship one god and many spirits. ONE google search will tell you that waaq is monotheistic from MULTIPLE sources
The waaq oromos worship is most likely different to what our ancestors worshipped. Besides oromos literally have been xooged by habesha it was only a matter of time before they started influencing their beliefs.

The waaq oromos worship is most likely different to what our ancestors worshipped. Besides oromos literally have been xooged by habesha it was only a matter of time before they started influencing their beliefs.
The Waaq Rendiile belief is monotheist and the Rendiile people have preserved their traditional beliefs because they've been an isolated group for a long time.

Trending

Latest posts