Somalis are among the darkest people on Earth, even more Black than West Africa and southern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't have a Birmingham accent, I don't know how and why scrubs outside of England think they could dissect the various accents we have.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just came out of a very cold shower that moment and you know how Somalis change in skin color.

I am not hairy. I can't even grow facial hair. My arms are like any typical Somali
Abdi "I'm not so dark after all" Johnson
:drakekidding:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm surprised such a tiny island like the UK can still have such a wide variety of discernable accents.

Like you guys hear that Geordie accent? Imagine someone trolling Shakespeare by butchering his language and you pretty just got it.

Apollo

VIP
skin-colour-map-indigenous-people_8b88.jpg

Again, you prove that you have a low IQ.

That map is a projection based on UV radiation from the sky. Not actual people's skin tone [measured], dumbfuck.

Somalis are not the darkest people and most West Africans are much darker than Somalis.

Again, you prove that you have a low IQ.

That map is a projection based on UV radiation from the sky. Not actual people's skin tone, dumbfuck.

Doesnt matter. Don't be angry.

Somalis are the darkest on the planet so they can't say they aren't Black anymore when they represent Black like Trump is to the White House

You are a very dumb man.

I don't think so. My brain has accomplished a lot in my life.

Ask him where the equator is :uCkf6mf:

I'm guessing only on the Somalia-Kenya border, right?

Somalis are very dark, which is why they are big users of Diana. They hate their dark skin.

Many people have posted their pictures here and they are dark like me and they are ashamed of their dark skin. They're all attacking me for saying Somalis are the darkest when I have never seen anyone as dark as them even when they live in cold northern places where the sun does not come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending