Somalis are among the darkest people on Earth, even more Black than West Africa and southern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. My brain has accomplished a lot in my life.

I'm guessing only on the Somalia-Kenya border, right?

Somalis are very dark, which is why they are big users of Diana. They hate their dark skin.

Many people have posted their pictures here and they are dark like me and they are ashamed of their dark skin. They're all attacking me for saying Somalis are the darkest when I have never seen anyone as dark as them even when they live in cold northern places where the sun does not come out.

Are you sheikhaal? :sass1: :sass2:

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President

Somalis are very dark, which is why they are big users of Diana. They hate their dark skin.

Many people have posted their pictures here and they are dark like me and they are ashamed of their dark skin. They're all attacking me for saying Somalis are the darkest when I have never seen anyone as dark as them even when they live in cold northern places where the sun does not come out.
True I live in Minnesota the coldest hell on earth but Somalis do come in other colors.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Many people have posted their pictures here and they are dark like me and they are ashamed of their dark skin. They're all attacking me for saying Somalis are the darkest when I have never seen anyone as dark as them.

Are Somalis darker than the south Sudanese?

Bohol

VIP
kkkk many Somalis are denial. Somalis are very dark, women don't count since they abuse diana. I believe only the south Sudanese(Dinka
and Nuer ethnic groups) are darker.

_56403678_04_p_biro_somalia3.jpg

somali-region-re-elects-former-warlord-to-fight-al-shabaab.jpg

coldoon.jpg

Are Somalis darker than the south Sudanese?

The South Sudanese tribes have a unique color that looks closer to blue.

Here is a Hausa woman from Nigeria.

Hausa-people1.jpg

Igbo

tktxdvsagxwbjssoryhn.jpg

Fulani

images

Melanesian Fiji

205855be0e2e838570dec82d9986bc91.jpg

06e87eaa0f18e592597b24321fd3a077.jpg

Afar people

0d18f4a126f2a800ca9aeaf589d0159b.jpg

Amhara people

b08d38ef555ab430175e74f533998bfa.jpg

Somalis (forget about the women who used Diana. Look at the men)

DSC07257.jpg

54.jpg

As you can see, Somalis are much blacker people than other Africans. We should be at the front of the BLM protests.

Apollo

VIP
Look at all these retards with their selective images.

I have been to many places in Africa, and the only people in Sub-Saharan Africa who are lighter than Somalis are Eritreans, North-Central Ethiopians, and the Khoisan. The rest of Africa are on average much darker than Somalis no matter what you clowns say.

Every Kenyan I have met in my life was at least 10 shades darker than me.

This topic is so gay, I'm out.

Look at all these retards with their selective images.

I have been to many places in Africa, and the only people in Sub-Saharan Africa who are lighter than Somalis are Eritreans, North-Central Ethiopians, and the Khoisan. The rest of Africa are on average much darker than Somalis no matter what you clowns say.

Every Kenyan I have met in my life was at least 10 shades darker than me.

This topic is so gay, I'm out.

Kenyan UV rays

Apollo

VIP
Duke of Dhuxul, just because you have been born with charcoal skin doesn't mean every Somali is in the same boat as you.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk. Actually I am not dark skinned but I recognize the fact majority of Somalis
are dark skinned. Don't let the diana abusers confuse you. Our dark coal skin
protects us from the harsh sun of the horn of Africa, so there is some positivies.

Apollo

VIP
kkkk. Actually I am not dark skinned but I recognize the fact majority of Somalis are dark skinned. Don't let the diana abusers confuse you. Our dark coal skin protects us from the harsh sun of
the horn of Africa, so there is some positivies.

You are pitch black, if that's you in the avatar. Blue black man is butt hurt about his tar skin and now wants all Somalis to be like you.

these colorism/race debate threads are oversaturating the place :tacky:

P.s. dark skinned somalis are the best looking. So idk why some of yall getting triggered

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Imma need all ya'll to shut up. Ya'll feeling really salty asl either drop your real pics or stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending