Somalis are a smart ethnic group, why is the country not united?

How long do you think it will take until the youth forget about clans and are more focused on poverty reduction, improving their cities (not their clan cities, but the cities they are raised in or live in), free eductation, free healthcare etc.

I'm obviously raised in the west and I can't possibly imagine thinking about a stupid clan when my roads are disgusting, poverty everywhere, illiteracy rates growing, more women wearing niqabs and CHILDREN wearing jilbab, less hijabs, and men getting skinnier and more unhealthy looking.

What we used to have (Islamic dress usually, yet women still had choice):
1635134003920.png

What we have today because somali men became illiterate from the war and let women down. School children under age of 12 wearing a bloody jilbab like a woman.

1635134247010.png

Probably never by we’ll be in prosperity and peace very soon also Ethiopia Somalia will soon get its independence and Kenya Somalia too

Psychologist

Changemaker
Prolly never unless some mf comes and changes the people mind. Who knows but as Rn there is no hope for Unity unless the oil thing works and prolly would bring people together but they would prolly be fighting for power and money.

Last edited:
Probably never by we’ll be in prosperity and peace very soon also Ethiopia Somalia will soon get its independence and Kenya Somalia too
There seems to be a problem with the culture of Somalis, we cannot deny that. The problem is lack of education and you can't just say we will be prosperous without showing evidence

There seems to be a problem with the culture of Somalis, we cannot deny that. The problem is lack of education and you can't just say we will be prosperous without showing evidence
LMAFOOOO it’s not education, every Somali could be a MD or PHD professional and sane problem would exist, it’s called qabiil

I hate the tent hijab style that is imported from Egypt, the full jilbaab looks better and is more convenient.

If Somalia ever becomes peaceful, they need to create a national islamic dress that reflects our unique cultural background instead of walking around looking like a pack of skittles.

LMAFOOOO it’s not education, every Somali could be a MD or PHD professional and sane problem would exist, it’s called qabiil
I think it is lack of education. Have you seen what Somalis have decided is the best solution for their five year old children. They are wearing JILBAB. Even in Saudi Arabia they are not doing that. They don't understand they are sexualising children which is wrong. I understand they think they are practising the religion, but they are doing more harm than good. You must not put a little girl in a jilbab, she has no awrah. This is only one example of a non-qabil issue we have in the culture.

Somalia was only ever united after colonialism until the dictator took over. The concept of Somali unity itself is not a real thing.
Exactly, the only thing that will unite Somalis is a rich country that has a lot to offer. Somalis are vain, they will get addicted and unite.

I hate the tent hijab style that is imported from Egypt, the full jilbaab looks better and is more convenient.

If Somalia ever becomes peaceful, they need to create a national islamic dress that reflects our unique cultural background instead of walking around looking like a pack of skittles.
I think we should be more like Turkey, not enforce hijab. If you look at Turkey, they are all muslim, no ex-muslims and still decently religious.

Prolly never unless some mf comes and changes the people mind. Who knows but as Rn there is no hope for Unity unless the oil thing works and prolly would bring people together but they would prolly be fighting for power and money.
Cadaan men don't do this and neither do asians. Why can't Somali men protect and lead their women by coming with high IQ solutions?

Psychologist

Changemaker
Cadaan men don't do this and neither do asians. Why can't Somali men protect and lead their women by coming with high IQ solutions?
They are low iq, They all worship some myth clans shit their great X9 Grandpa created. Somali regions would have now been the best places in the world if Somali people had the same loyalty they have for their clans for Somali regions

What we used to have (Islamic dress usually, yet women still had choice):View attachment 204947

What we have today because somali men became illiterate from the war and let women down. School children under age of 12 wearing a bloody jilbab like a woman.

View attachment 204948

Reminder that the concept of secular policies under a nationalist state is the result of colonialism, clan-based territories has always been the foundation of Somali society.

Trending

Latest posts