somalis and tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of haters :mjlol: tattoos aren't a big deal anymore, like unless u get a massive one u can't hide. they' aren't just relegated to dregs of society anymore. tbh
and even of they were who said I wanted to be a normal functioning member of society :stevej:

No offense but theey look Shit. I can see that that the guy is talented though.

I would get one that reads GALLERI on my chest and the Somali Coat of Arms on my back. Shiidh would be crazy.

Galleri? on your chest :holeup: not sure about the coat of arms one, i guess if it's done tastefully? don't get anything too big and avoid colours!

Horta how are u going to call his stuff shit when ur ideas sound generic and basic, get outta here :kanyehmm:

If you get the da vinci wing you better be on your tricep exercises or the rest of your life otherwise your da vinci wing is gonna look like crap when you get just a lil older.

IF YOU MUST, people should only get tattoos on body parts that stay relatively intact as you age - wrists, ankles, fingers, back of neck, shoulder blade etc.

My triceps are nice and toned sis no chicken arms for me :westbrookswag: I feel like it'd be good motivation to stay fit lmao :win:

but yeah I see what u mean

They only thing really holding me back from getting tattoos is my fickleness :cosbyhmm:

I'm too wishy washy lol what if I end up hating? can't even deal with the same hairstyle for long without wanting to change it nvm a tattoo :dead:

Oh so it's like permanent makeup? they also last for a year and basically act like temporary tattoos

But yeah that could work :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
They only thing really holding me back from getting tattoos is my fickleness :cosbyhmm:

I'm too wishy washy lol what if I end up hating? can't even deal with the same hairstyle for long without wanting to change it nvm a tattoo :dead:

Oh so it's like permanent makeup? they also last for a year and basically act like temporary tattoos

But yeah that could work :cosbyhmm:
Not sure what's in permanent makeup. Someone just showed it to me, thought it was interesting. The more options the better I guess. I bet there's a market for it. I always thought it was a good thing tatts are indelible, like maybe your immune system shouldn't be breaking down body ink jobs.

They'd have to make it very, very safe.

Let all the enthusiasts try it first. I'll be giving it a few years:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts