somalis and tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's even the point of permanently marking ur body with such a generic tattoo that means nothing? just cuz?
Pretty much. I like dragons and tattoos. There is no reason why I shouldn't get one. Life is like an untainted canvas.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Interesting. Whilst you may associate tattoos with gangbangers and trash, the maoris of new Zealand tattoo themselves for cultural reasons and enrichment. Tattoos for me are tools for the facilitation of expression, not to gain respect in the streets. Attitudes to inking are fortunately improving.

There are better ways to express yourself than covering yourself in permanent markings. I'm sure you'll regret your decision after few years.

Tatooed people who don't hide it from the public are most of the time unemployed, gangbangers, junkies, emos, neckbeards and other "rebellious" people.

Not a very pleasant group to be associated with don't you think?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Pretty much. I like dragons and tattoos. There is no reason why I shouldn't get one. Life is like an untainted canvas.
You're a follower little man..

You're kind, want "to be like" others, you don't have personalities of your own so you take and be whatever others think is cool.

Don't be a follower.

There are better ways to express yourself than covering yourself in permanent markings. I'm sure you'll regret your decision after few years.

Tatooed people who don't hide it from the public are most of the time unemployed, gangbangers, junkies, emos, neckbeards and other "rebellious" people.

Not a very pleasant group to be associated with don't you think?
There are three things that you have assumed. 1. Superior forms of expression is not objective, but subjective. 2. The sleeve tattoo that I will be getting will be able to be covered up. 3. Attitudes to tattoos have drastically changed ,particularly in the workplace. Yes, there are tattoo discrimination in certain fields of work such as retail and customs, but overall attitudes have been progressive.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There was this girl that had a fetish for Horn of Africa men that I took a class with...she always used to say that tattoos would look good on me...

So asked her if she would ever want a scratch on an expensive Lamborghini
She was very quick to say..."HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO."

and then I ask her how much her skin is worth...and she looks at me and says "It's priceless Nigga, f*ck are you talking about?"

Then I go on and ask her...if you would not want a single scratch on a $250,000 dollar Lamborghini...why the hell would she want a scratch on her skin which was priceless...
So, she walks away all confused...

A few days later in class...she comes up to me and thanks me for being the reason she didn't get a tattoo that weekend.

Well, your foreskin is valuable but that was chopped off. You lost half your sexual sensitivity and the protective layer that it provided. Simply put, wasn't that skin valuable?

Also, a scratch is unwanted whilst tattoos are something that an individual actually wishes to have. Comparing something that isn't wanted to something that is makes no sense. People have tattoos because they look good whilst a scratch does the opposite.

You're a follower little man..

You're kind, want "to be like" others, you don't have personalities of your own so you take and be whatever others think is cool.

Don't be a follower.
Loool, using that logic everyone would be a follower. Looking into the epistemology of interests or attraction, an individual is taught of a subject before developing an interest either through a book or through an another individual? Is a football fanatic or a musician a follower in such cases, or an adopter of a passed on interest. I urge you to use a better retort in the future.

maestro

Cultural revolution
There are three things that you have assumed. 1. Superior forms of expression is not objective, but subjective. 2. The sleeve tattoo that I will be getting will be able to be covered up. 3. Attitudes to tattoos have drastically changed ,particularly in the workplace. Yes, there are tattoo discrimination in certain fields of work such as retail and customs, but overall attitudes have been progressive.

IMO Superior forms of expression are infact very objective and dictated by society.

Besides it's not just workplace but also family. Some of us don't want to upset our parents and grandparents

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Well, your foreskin is valuable but that was chopped off. You lost half your sexual sensitivity and the protective layer that it provided. Simply put, wasn't that skin valuable?

Also, a scratch is unwanted whilst tattoos are something that an individual actually wishes to have. Comparing something that isn't wanted to something that is makes no sense. People have tattoos because they look good whilst a scratch does the opposite.
INFIDEL!!!
LONG TIME NO SEE INFIDEL!!

I think I have a business plan are you interested...?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Loool, using that logic everyone would be a follower. Looking into the epistemology of interests or attraction, an individual is taught of a subject before developing an interest either through a book or through an another individual? Is a football fanatic or a musician a follower in such cases, or an adopter of a passed on interest. I urge you to use a better retort in the future.
NIGGA YOU ARE STILL A FOLLOWER...

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Then so are you! Everything you are from the cloths you wear and the manner in which you talk is effected by your environment. You're a follower too by your logic.
Let the nigga I quoted defend himself...

I asked if you were interested in a business INFIDEL!!

I don't have one but I want one lol Dr Woo is my dream tattoo artist, his work is stunning.

Look @ that line work :banderas: so clean, so minimalist :banderas:
I might just jack some of his clients ideas ngl :denzelnigga: The da vinci wing is calling my name :mjswag:

If you get the da vinci wing you better be on your tricep exercises or the rest of your life otherwise your da vinci wing is gonna look like crap when you get just a lil older.

IF YOU MUST, people should only get tattoos on body parts that stay relatively intact as you age - wrists, ankles, fingers, back of neck, shoulder blade etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts