somalis and tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:idontlike: I'm good. Not worth the stigma. If my girl has one :russsmug: cute but marrying a woman(s) with tattoos :camby:None of my wives will mark their bodies. No self respecting Muslim will promote this culture.

I don't have one but I want one lol Dr Woo is my dream tattoo artist, his work is stunning.

Look @ that line work :banderas: so clean, so minimalist :banderas:
I might just jack some of his clients ideas ngl :denzelnigga: The da vinci wing is calling my name :mjswag:

People who permanently scar and mutilate their bodies with tattoos need either psychiatric help or are brain dead vegetables.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I don't have one but I want one lol Dr Woo is my dream tattoo artist, his work is stunning.

Look @ that line work :banderas: so clean, so minimalist :banderas:
I might just jack some of his clients ideas ngl :denzelnigga: The da vinci wing is calling my name :mjswag:

No offense but theey look Shit. I can see that that the guy is talented though.

I would get one that reads GALLERI on my chest and the Somali Coat of Arms on my back. Shiidh would be crazy.

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Tatoos seem really trashy and not for people with class. There's a reason why people like Obama don't have one but bottom feeding white trash/ big dumb gang bangers fill themselves with body deco

VixR

Veritas
If I were to get one, it wouldn't be out in the open and it would small, minimalist. And I wouldn't date anyone who was decked out in out-in-the-open tattoos, either. You have to be able to make a transition in my opinion, so I guess that puts me on the conservative side of yes.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If I were to get one, it wouldn't be out in the open and it would small, minimalist. And I wouldn't date anyone who was decked out in out-in-the-open tattoos, either.

If you can't cover your tattoos with a long sleeve shirt you have fucked up.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
There was this girl that had a fetish for Horn of Africa men that I took a class with...she always used to say that tattoos would look good on me...

So asked her if she would ever want a scratch on an expensive Lamborghini
She was very quick to say..."HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO."

and then I ask her how much her skin is worth...and she looks at me and says "It's priceless Nigga, f*ck are you talking about?"

Then I go on and ask her...if you would not want a single scratch on a $250,000 dollar Lamborghini...why the hell would she want a scratch on her skin which was priceless...
So, she walks away all confused...

A few days later in class...she comes up to me and thanks me for being the reason she didn't get a tattoo that weekend.

Tatoos seem really trashy and not for people with class. There's a reason why people like Obama don't have one but bottom feeding white trash/ big dumb gang bangers fill themselves with body deco
Interesting. Whilst you may associate tattoos with gangbangers and trash, the maoris of new Zealand tattoo themselves for cultural reasons and enrichment. Tattoos for me are tools for the facilitation of expression, not to gain respect in the streets. Attitudes to inking are fortunately improving.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Sleeve tattoo for me. Perhaps a pseudo conventional black coloured Chinese dragon with emerald eyes
what's even the point of permanently marking ur body with such a generic tattoo that means nothing? just cuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending