Somalis and Oromos in diaspora unite to condemn violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Another story. Couple of weeks ago Abiy Ahmed meet with Addis Ababa professor and intellectuals right. There was one somali professor Dr.Abdiwasa Abdillahi Bade, when he met with abiy ahmed he told him about iley’s crimes and when he will bring reform to the region. Then the pm asked him 3 times “what is your clan” and each time he responded “I am somali!” Point is ajnabi will never stop trying to divide us by qabil, where it be Tigre,cadaan and now oromo!
They do that all the times asking about our clans this oromo asked this somali on video when discussing the issues trying to cause division

Abu Bakrah ath-Thaqafi (may Allāh be pleased with him) reported – The Prophet
saw.png
said “If two Muslims meet each other with their swords, then both the killer and the killed will be in the Hell-fire.” I said, “O Allāh’s Messenger, that is the case for the killer but why should that be the case for the killed?” He answered, “Because he wanted to kill his companion.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
Tell me would the prophet or even joshua bin nun (the israeli sword of allah) allow their enemies and oppressors to walk all over them and destroy their homes and take away their right to worship allah. Lets be honest the turn the other cheek crap doesn't work when another race wants to wipe out your bloodline. Just kill them and repent later and there is no way you can convince me that the prophet would just let some foreign army take over mecca because they are muslims.

:nahgirl::nahgirl:

Bro Oromos are not even one ethnicity. I grew up predominantly Ethiopian city in the west and it was predominantly Habeshas but these oromo guys convinced we were all one and the same and I bought in to that but I met one of their friend who is Oromo, Christian graduate student and from the opposite side of Somali region, ( wherever that's) and he told me he was brainwashed everyday of his life to hate Somalis up until he met them in the west.

for somehow I found that guy was more honest than the other so called Muslim Oromos who I found them fake and pretentious.

the shit that triggered me was that these guys would always claim that we were from them. mind u that my Somali historical ethno-genesis and civilization knowledge was just post civil war.

P.S. there are more good intentioned Muslim and good neighborly Oromos than my anecdotal experience, however they can masquerade opposite of what they are. Wabillahi Tawfiq.

I do believe that Somalis and Oromos are ancient relatives as they are both Cushites.

HOWEVER..

Oromos have transgressed, invaded Somalia and attacked Somalis when they have their own homeland; OROMIA.

Somalia is for Somalis and well-mannered guests.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Bro Oromos are not even one ethnicity. I grew up predominantly Ethiopian city in the west and it was predominantly Habeshas but these oromo guys convinced we were all one and the same and I bought in to that but I met one of their friend who is Oromo, Christian graduate student and from the opposite side of Somali region, ( wherever that's) and he told me he was brainwashed everyday of his life to hate Somalis up until he met them in the west.

for somehow I found that guy was more honest than the other so called Muslim Oromos who I found them fake and pretentious.

the shit that triggered me was that these guys would always claim that we were from them. mind u that my Somali historical ethno-genesis and civilization knowledge was just post civil war.

P.S. there are more good intentioned Muslim and good neighborly Oromos than my anecdotal experience, however they can masquerade opposite of what they are. Wabillahi Tawfiq.

Oromo isn't an ethnicity, its a bunch of different ethnic groups who speak the same language.

We need peace indeed
Anyway guys starr from 9:45 in the video. That guy who looks like Offset's face kills me
:dead1: :dead1:
Oromo is a very unique language, it is barely similar to Somali :cosbyhmm:

You mean to tell me you were once highland cushites? Nah. They took that land from cushitic agews and other groups. There's absolutely no proof of what you're saying. The oromo ethnicity as we know didn't even exist at the time of the sabien migration.

You might as well claim the whole of the horn

the agaw were not the only cushites in the highlands. the oromo were there too.
we've been neighbors for centuries, agaw and oromo.
the oromo lived in way more lands than they do now. they were pushed south when the habesh came.
oromo are an ancient race, and historians will u tell the same, and will tell u, oromo are among the most ancient races alive.
you can deny it all u want, that's fine.

VIP
the agaw were not the only cushites in the highlands. the oromo were there too.
we've been neighbors for centuries, agaw and oromo.
the oromo lived in way more lands than they do now. they were pushed south when the habesh came.
oromo are an ancient race, and historians will u tell the same, and will tell u, oromo are among the most ancient races alive.
you can deny it all u want, that's fine.

There were no oromo/somali/ tigray etc. at the time. These are all relatively new ethnic groups. They were just cushites

How do we know he’s actually Oromo though?

Why does he hide his face from the camera. And why is it that this baboons stupid opinions echo, as if it reflects what the rest of the Oromo nation thinks?

Belive all you like, we don’t want your land period.

Keep all that you have, and we’ll keep what we have, khalas.

Deport the Oromos in Somalia, that’s fine. We have land of our own.

If we all truly believed those lands belong to us, why haven’t we taken them yet?
Cause u cant take them. Have considered that yet?

We never lost a war to oromos. We won every war we fought against you. We are not meek pushover people. We whipped Portuguese and forced Arabs to pay us tribute and few sub sub sub sub clans of ours have taken land from whole ethnicities till whitey put an end to our land grab. Don't over estimate yourself. Pound for pound, no horn ethnicity on its own can come close to Somalis. Currently being agents of the West doesn't count as you are nothing more than glorified retail security who don't run shit

Cause u cant take them. Have considered that yet?

We never lost a war to oromos. We won every war we fought against you. We are not meek pushover people. We whipped Portuguese and forced Arabs to pay us tribute and few sub sub sub sub clans of ours have taken land from whole ethnicities till whitey put an end to our land grab. Don't over estimate yourself. Pound for pound, no horn ethnicity on its own can come close to Somalis. Currently being agents of the West doesn't count as you are nothing more than glorified retail security who don't run shit

Did I claim Somalis are weak? Everyone knows who you are, nothing to deny there. I understand the concept of the war does not end until I say so, and that’s pretty much how y’all fight.

What real war have Oromos of the 20/21st century fought? We evolved into peaceful farmers, minus the rotten apple in every couple batches. We've only lost to the Habesha after they were allied and given fire arms from Europeans.

Oromos and Somalis have never had a full on Ethnic on Ethnic war, so you can’t state you’ve always won. It has always been clans fighting. The biggest loss was the Warra Dayyu against the Ogadeen who’ve lost land, population and identity. But the same can be said for those that have become Oromo today, that are of Somali origin.

I originally stated, we can take land that we truly believe is ours. Do we have a disputed border, of course, but war and fighting won’t solve that. We have more then enough land, and don’t need to go after Somali land. We have a disputed border on each corner of Oromia. You think any border in Africa is correct? All these borders are man made. During the old days nomad days for Oromos, your land would be where ever your camel or cow took you. Today we are settled farmers and have been for generations. we don’t need more land that doesn’t belong to us.

Did I claim Somalis are weak? Everyone knows who you are, nothing to deny there. I understand the concept of the war does not end until I say so, and that’s pretty much how y’all fight.

What real war have Oromos of the 20/21st century fought? We evolved into peaceful farmers, minus the rotten apple in every couple batches. We've only lost to the Habesha after they were allied and given fire arms from Europeans.

Oromos and Somalis have never had a full on Ethnic on Ethnic war, so you can’t state you’ve always won. It has always been clans fighting. The biggest loss was the Warra Dayyu against the Ogadeen who’ve lost land, population and identity. But the same can be said for those that have become Oromo today, that are of Somali origin.

I originally stated, we can take land that we truly believe is ours. Do we have a disputed border, of course, but war and fighting won’t solve that. We have more then enough land, and don’t need to go after Somali land. We have a disputed border on each corner of Oromia. You think any border in Africa is correct? All these borders are man made. During the old days nomad days for Oromos, your land would be where ever your camel or cow took you. Today we are settled farmers and have been for generations. we don’t need more land that doesn’t belong to us.
@Factz :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts