Somalis and Oromos in diaspora unite to condemn violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos have stated countless times that somalia and ogaden is their land and that they'll take it back, when has a somali ever claimed oromia? Go on twitter and you'll see your tribesmen openly discuss their expansionist goals.

You've been subjugated by Abyssinians for centuries but only have the guts to take on fellow cushites? Take advantage of aby for the next decade cos he won't be there for long.

The man in the video even says gallas wants to capture all of somalia. Then yall cry no violence lol nahhh g

kkk so now a few extremists online rep us? and do u know how easy it is to pretend to be another ethnic group to cause issues? i see it all the time on ethiopian forums. literally, tigrayans pretend to be other groups, then insult others, to incite problems.
a tigrayan will say he's amhara and disrespect oromo.
and vice-versa.
the man in the video? is he even oromo? and if so, did u confirm that he speaks for a majority of 40 million

VIP
kkk so now a few extremists online rep us? and do u know how easy it is to pretend to be another ethnic group to cause issues? i see it all the time on ethiopian forums. literally, tigrayans pretend to be other groups, then insult others, to incite problems.
a tigrayan will say he's amhara and disrespect oromo.
and vice-versa.
the man in the video? is he even oromo? and if so, did u confirm that he speaks for a majority of 40 million

He lives in the horn and his somali is worse than most diaspora kids, so he most likely is. I'm not calling to kill fellow muslims. All i said was expel them and thats it

But your enemies are to the north. Just thought I'd remind you

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
you are the one implying it, not me. so check yourself, not me, good sir.
there were always millions of somalis in oromia, we have no reason to harm them.
we see somalis as 1. our closest kin, and some, 2. as our kids, who split off from us and wandered to the coast and expanded more, from there.
How? we are from Northern Somalia and you are for Kenya-Ethiopia? that over 1000 kms we have a longer recorded history than you

Maybe Oromos are Somalis who migrated to Kenya that would make sense as to why there are Nilotic Cushitic people in that direction @Factz what do you think? :cosbyhmm:

He lives in the horn and his somali is worse than most diaspora kids, so he most likely is. I'm not calling to kill fellow muslims. All i said was expel them and thats it

But your enemies are to north. Just thought I'd remind you

That's fine, if u wanna deport oromo, it's your land, and i respect that.
and we do not see somalis as enemies. don't let the isolated but tragic and unfortunate events, fool u, good sir. in time, we'll see peace again, for various reasons,

1. neither of us benefit from killing each other. the tplf does.
2. somalis are too smart to be used by tplf to wage war on oromos. that's the origin of all this. tplf wanted to use somalis to kill and be killed, against oromos, to weaken our struggle, and to weaken somalis.
let tplf fight us like men, if they want a war, we are ready to fight them, not somalis.
we love somalis like our own, why would we fight them.
but tplf is different, we want their blood to fertilize oromia!
3. both of our people want peace and do not historically have major issues, that our elders cannot resolve.

How? we are from Northern Somalia and you are for Kenya-Ethiopia? that over 1000 kms we have a longer recorded history than you

Maybe Oromos are Somalis who migrated to Kenya that would make sense as to why there are Nilotic Cushitic people in that direction @Factz what do you think? :cosbyhmm:

good sir: being recorded first doesn't make u older. it just means u were recorded first.
oromo, like somalis, passed their history down orally. we can tell u stories and genealogy from loooooooong ago.
also, had we been of somali origin, i have no problem admitting it. i already get mistaken for being somali all the time. however, i have yet to see even 1 historian, traveller, etc, propose this, while i have seen 2-3 propose that, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, oromos (maternally-from the woman side) birthed several races in east africa-tutsi, afar, somali, etc.
it may not be true, but, it maybe true, as well.

The Galla, probably one of the most ancient of races now existing,
may be regarded as the parent of the Somali tribe, and as such first
come under consideration.

Thb Galla". .

" On taking a general survey of the racial history of Africa," says
Dr. Haddon, " it is manifest that the critical area is the North-Eastern
region which abuts on Southern Arabia," geologically but a short
time has elapsed snice Africa and Asia were joined, paleolithic
implements similar to those found in the Congo have been found in
Somaliiand, and in short, there are good grounds for the belief that
the principal races of Africa crossed from Southern Asia.

The Galla, or as they call themselves Oromo (the sons of men),
have had various origins ascribed to them, and the word " Galla " is
that used of them by the Abyssinians and Arabs. Dr. Ludwig Krapf
states that this word means "to go home," and Miss A.
Wernher has recently suggested the Galla words of farewell Agum
ngalla corroborates this statement. The Abyssinians however derive
the Galla from an Abyssinian lady of rank who was given in marriage
to a slave from Gurague to whom she bore seven sons who became
dreaded robbers and the founders of tribes inhabiting the country about
the iiiver Galla whence they took their name. Moslem tradition
has it that Galla are Meccan Arabs who settled on the East Coast of
Africa during the Wakt-el-Jahiliveh, or Time of Ignorance, and that
their name is derived from the reply of Ullabu, their Chief, to the
summons of the Phophet calling on the tribe to accept Al-Islam, the
messenger returning stated " He said ' No ' " (Gha la) — an example
of the Moslem love of philological analogy.

It is interesting, however, to note the similarity between the
Galla word for both God and Sky, Wak, and the idol Wak of the
pre-islamic pantheon at Mecca, of which the Kaaba alone survives;
and again the Galla legend of a Kitab or Holy Book, to the loss of
which they ascribe the fallen fortunes of their race. The Galla
themselves aver that in the beginning of their history they crossed a
great sea or lake, the Bed Sea. A story of kingship and a coronation
feast is told, and women, as in the early history of Arabia, have held
princely rank.

Probably those Galla whose southward route lay near the East
Coast of Africa and who are now found along the Tana Eiver and in
the neighbourhood of Witu are correctly described by Dr. Krapf as
" more primitive " than those of Abyssinia whom he met during his
activities there between 1838 and 1842, in that they are the relicts of
the early migrants and had little contact with the races of Abyssinia.
Incidentally Dr. Krapf, himself a German, described the Galla as the
'- Germans of Africa."

A theory as to the origin of the Equatorial Galla is advanced in
the unsigned article " Gallas " in the Encyclopaedia Brittanica, which
states :

" The home of the Southern Galla was possibly in a district

East of Victoria Nyanza, for the tribes near Mount Kenya are

stated to go on a periodical pilgrimage to the mountain, making

offerings as to their mother."

The chain of causation is. obscure.

Herodotus in 450 B.C. shows the horn of Africa and the countries
Southward to the Eiver Juba as inhabited by " Macrobians ";
Erastothenes in 200 B.C. denotes the area " Cinamomifera Eegio ";
and Ptolemy in 150 A.D. shows "Barbaria"; Cape Gardafui as
" Aromata Prontus "; the interior as. " Myrrhifera Eegio," the coast
hinterland as " Azania," a Latinised form of the Arabic Ajam
used in conjunction with the word bar to denote a non-Arab
country.

Oromos have stated countless times that somalia and ogaden is their land and that they'll take it back, when has a somali ever claimed oromia? Go on twitter and you'll see your tribesmen openly discuss their expansionist goals.

You've been subjugated by Abyssinians for centuries but only have the guts to take on fellow cushites? Take advantage of aby for the next decade cos he won't be there for long.

The man in the video even says gallas wants to capture all of somalia. Then yall cry no violence lol nahhh g

How do we know he’s actually Oromo though?

Why does he hide his face from the camera. And why is it that this baboons stupid opinions echo, as if it reflects what the rest of the Oromo nation thinks?

Belive all you like, we don’t want your land period.

Keep all that you have, and we’ll keep what we have, khalas.

Deport the Oromos in Somalia, that’s fine. We have land of our own.

If we all truly believed those lands belong to us, why haven’t we taken them yet?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
good sir: being recorded first doesn't make u older. it just means u were recorded first.
oromo, like somalis, passed their history down orally. we can tell u stories and genealogy from loooooooong ago.
also, had we been of somali origin, i have no problem admitting it. i already get mistaken for being somali all the time. however, i have yet to see even 1 historian, traveller, etc, propose this, while i have seen 2-3 propose that, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, oromos (maternally-from the woman side) birthed several races in east africa-tutsi, afar, somali, etc.
it may not be true, but, it maybe true, as well.
Or maybe colonial writing of man how lived in a time before genetics studies, understanding the history and language of the people and were full blow racists might be wrong. I guess thats why these 'studies' aren't widespread and have been debunked

VIP
How do we know he’s actually Oromo though?

Why does he hide his face from the camera. And why is it that this baboons stupid opinions echo, as if it reflects what the rest of the Oromo nation thinks?

Belive all you like, we don’t want your land period.

Keep all that you have, and we’ll keep what we have, khalas.

Deport the Oromos in Somalia, that’s fine. We have land of our own.

If we all truly believed those lands belong to us, why haven’t we taken them yet?

Because you have always been the weaker tribe until recently. You've only had the upper hand for several years.

And you did try to take somalia a couple time but you know what happened

Because you have always been the weaker tribe until recently. You've only had the upper hand for several years.

And you did try to take somalia a couple time but you know what happened

What does that have to do with this? Who cares who had the upper hand. To be frank, Oromos have never in history been as united as we are today. It’s has always been each clan for himself. So it doesn’t matter as to what you think.

When, please tell me when we ever tried taking over Somalia?

Ethiopia as a nation may have attempted, but ethnic Oromos never have, nor will we ever try.

there were always millions of somalis in oromia, we have no reason to harm them.
we see somalis as 1. our closest kin, and some, 2. as our kids, who split off from us and wandered to the coast and expanded more, from there.
Did you really say “our kids, who split from us and wandered to the coast and expanded more” ? Are you trolling or what?

VIP
What does that have to do with this? Who cares who had the upper hand. To be frank, Oromos have never in history been as united as we are today. It’s has always been each clan for himself. So it doesn’t matter as to what you think.

When, please tell me when we ever tried taking over Somalia?

Ethiopia as a nation may have attempted, but ethnic Oromos never have, nor will we ever try.

In the mid-17th century, the Oromo Nation began expanding from its homeland around Lake Abaya in southern Ethiopia towards the southern Somali coast at the time when the Ajuran was at the height of its power.[63][64]The Garen rulers conducted several military expeditions known as the Gaal Madow wars against the Oromo warriors, converting those that were captured to Islam. The Ajuran military supremacy forced the Oromo conquerors to reverse their migrations towards the Christian Solomonids and the Muslim Adalites, devastating the two warring empires in the process.

In the mid-17th century, the Oromo Nation began expanding from its homeland around Lake Abaya in southern Ethiopia towards the southern Somali coast at the time when the Ajuran was at the height of its power.[63][64]The Garen rulers conducted several military expeditions known as the Gaal Madow wars against the Oromo warriors, converting those that were captured to Islam. The Ajuran military supremacy forced the Oromo conquerors to reverse their migrations towards the Christian Solomonids and the Muslim Adalites, devastating the two warring empires in the process.

And before that where were we, I'm talking way before this, before isa alayis salam, before the habesh came to what is now northern Ethiopia, from southern Arabia?
What people call expansion we call reconquest of lands The habesh took from us long ago
They were steadily expanding south, we kept them in check for 100s of years.

VIP
And before that where were we, I'm talking way before this, before isa alayis salam, before the habesh came to what is now northern Ethiopia, from southern Arabia?
What people call expansion we call reconquest of lands The habesh took from us long ago
They were steadily expanding south, we kept them in check for 100s of years.

You mean to tell me you were once highland cushites? Nah. They took that land from cushitic agews and other groups. There's absolutely no proof of what you're saying. The oromo ethnicity as we know didn't even exist at the time of the sabien migration.

You might as well claim the whole of the horn

I’m taking about the modern nation of Somalia, I’m not speaking of the wars clans and Sultanates used to fight.

Why always bring something up that happened 4/500 years ago. It’s like the childish south in America waving their stupid confederate flag with pride, even though they lost their war.

The past is the past. Today both Oromos and Somali are at fault for allowing our situation get this bad. We both have our borders and don’t want to expand. Oromia has enough land for the Oromo nation, and millions of others.

I saw a video of some oromo guy speaking somali talking about how oromos are gonna capture all somali lands. There was this one guy who joined his video saying he was Isaaq and oromos are brothers and f*ck darood and I’m gonna kill them all right and then the Oromo guy responded with “ good job then I’m gonna kill all isaaqs and take your lands”.

Another story. Couple of weeks ago Abiy Ahmed meet with Addis Ababa professor and intellectuals right. There was one somali professor Dr.Abdiwasa Abdillahi Bade, when he met with abiy ahmed he told him about iley’s crimes and when he will bring reform to the region. Then the pm asked him 3 times “what is your clan” and each time he responded “I am somali!” Point is ajnabi will never stop trying to divide us by qabil, where it be Tigre,cadaan and now oromo!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Some cringe ass people can they leave what doenst concern them talking about uniting my ass with people killing somalis right now not even a day after it stopped they still doing it.
You won't see Somalis ganging up with gaal somalis to kill muslim oromos but here they are so tightnit with Christian's who are destroying somali masjids. Does it look like they care about islam @Abba Sadacha you won't make us sing along holding hands

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We are not kin to each other what's your people's obsession over us it's an unhealthy obsession saying your close to us blah blah blah then killing us when you get a bit of power. f*ck off man with that talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending