Somalis and Oromos in diaspora unite to condemn violence!

Discussion in 'General' started by Abba Sadacha, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110

Oromo fi Somaleen obbolewwan!
    Tokkummaan Humna!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Qashin Qashin x 6
  2. Halyeey

Halyeey

Ratings:
    +332
    huchumnaan kakasee buga buga kaaga cun

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. MSGA

MSGA Make Somalia Great Again

Ratings:
    +1,172
    War qashin kuu dhufta
    :camby:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110

Abu Bakrah ath-Thaqafi (may Allāh be pleased with him) reported – The Prophet [​IMG] said “If two Muslims meet each other with their swords, then both the killer and the killed will be in the Hell-fire.” I said, “O Allāh’s Messenger, that is the case for the killer but why should that be the case for the killed?” He answered, “Because he wanted to kill his companion.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

• Like Like x 5
  5. MSGA

Ratings:
    +1,172
    I don't know why you guys are using the Islam card to get away with what you are trying to do. We don't trust you with that as you rather take a christian oromos side than a muslim somalis side. Fucking hypocrite

• Like Like x 6
  6. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110
    that's the problem-you let your emotions cloud your judgement.
    who is you guys? 30 million muslim oromos? you're saying we all killed somalis?
    is that based on facts, or your emotions? be honest here?

• Like Like x 2
  7. MSGA

Ratings:
    +1,172
    There is no way you could kill us, if you guys were that strong you would have done it sooner. I'm honestly stating my opinion here and never said it was based on facts.

8. Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Kudhufo Kadhaqaq "Naaya Foororso" - Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Ratings:
    +6,009
    Akhaas :susp: "unite" kulaha

Naacala :pacspit:

9. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110
    you are the one implying it, not me. so check yourself, not me, good sir.
    there were always millions of somalis in oromia, we have no reason to harm them.
    we see somalis as 1. our closest kin, and some, 2. as our kids, who split off from us and wandered to the coast and expanded more, from there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110

there'll always be negative people from both sides, so that's fine.
    i'll be the bigger and better person.

11. MSGA

Ratings:
    +1,172
    Do you understand somali?

12. Kingcobra

Kingcobra

Ratings:
    +3,223

Why are you claiming to be somali and moving into northern somalia by the 10s of thousands every year? Do you expect us to believe you leave lush and green oromia to seek asylum in a failed state desert?

Just say your invading to get ethiopia access to the sea in a few decades. Keep dhirdhabe it's now yours but we'll cleanse you from somalia.

We've never hated oromos until now. Your expansionism cannot go unchallenged.

And you all claim my beautiful dir clan too? Fuck outta here

• Like Like x 8
  13. Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Ratings:
    +6,009
    I have nothing against u guys tbh.

I just want your women that's all. :ohno: I love me some beautiful Oromo gurls :diddyass:

14. Fang4

Fang4

Ratings:
    +1,898
    They are bunch of sellouts :pacspit:

15. Fang4

Fang4

Ratings:
    +1,898
    We don’t want your lands and we are not related, why do you Oromos claim our lands and clans.

Is this your true colors showing

• Like Like x 2
  16. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110
    those dudes in somaliland were 1.welcomed by the government, and 2. are miskeen poor dudes looking for work, if u fear guests in your home, what does that say about YOU sir?
    if u want them out, kick them out, that's fine, but some poor refugees looking for work, just to survive, are not a threat to somaliland, who has a very strong army.
    do we fear the millions of habesha and somalis in oromia? nope. we see them as our own.

17. Abba Sadacha

Abba Sadacha

Ratings:
    +110

1. somali elites have always wanted the green farmland of oromia and the rivers it has.
    siad barre wanted 45% of oromia in his last war, and alhamdulilah he failed.
    not saying the average somali wants to grab our land, keep that in mind.

2. there are obviously territorial claims that contradict each other from our sides, mainly because, our ancestors did not think about border demarcation, we settle in each others land traditionally, to trade, inter-marry, and so on. keep in mind sayyed abdullah hassan the 'mad mullah,' settled with arsi oromos after he lost his war, and trusted his family among us. that should tell u something.
    even ONLF fighters were known to hide out in oromia and our people protected them with their blood.
    anyways, we should be able to settle our border issue peacefully. let the peoples living in the effected areas vote. if somalis win, we will go, and wish you well.

3. saying we're not related is your emotions showing. brothers fight, this is not new. afar fight oromo, afar fight somali, oromo fight somali, etc etc, but in the end, all are brothers. us fighting and competing, does not negate blood relations.

18. Kingcobra

Kingcobra

Ratings:
    +3,223
    Oromos have stated countless times that somalia and ogaden is their land and that they'll take it back, when has a somali ever claimed oromia? Go on twitter and you'll see your tribesmen openly discuss their expansionist goals.

You've been subjugated by Abyssinians for centuries but only have the guts to take on fellow cushites? Take advantage of aby for the next decade cos he won't be there for long.

The man in the video even says gallas wants to capture all of somalia. Then yall cry no violence lol nahhh g

• Like Like x 2
  19. Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Ratings:
    +6,009
    Sxb can u hook me up with a beautiful Oromo queen? @Abba Sadacha? :damnmusic:

20. Wardheere

Wardheere Qolana Janno qolana naar

Ratings:
    +1,050
    Mashallah.

May Allah unite the hearts of our people.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted