Somalis and Encouragement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When is it not? It's the driving force behind life

:farmajoyaab: Fascinating. Sounds kind of transactional. What about the intangibles that are part and parcel in getting to know someone? :( I assume there is also a driving force to want to stay connected, feel safe and belong. Correct me if I'm wrong but I would like to think it supersedes procreation. Not having sex doesn't seem to decrease ones lifespan but social isolation certainly does. Its kind of a shame that most men get the bulk of emotional support in a relationship. Perhaps there need to be other outlets.

:siilaanyolaugh: Also, is it all about satifying the whims of the wee wee?
:faysalwtf: That sounds slavish.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think you’re better than me in some ways.

I think you're too humble.

It just seems weird to me that someone will post half of their face, after deciding that they will post their picture. :ohno:
Also, a mile is much appreciated then just a inch. :feedme:

It's more for your protection than my own. I don't want my forehead crumbling your movement. :siilaanyolaugh:

I think you're too humble.

It's more for your protection than my own. I don't want my forehead crumbling your movement. :siilaanyolaugh:
I have been told that i got a big forehead myself, so it's not something that will stop me or even scare me.:banderas:
They also say that the bigger the forehead, the bigger the brain....right. :cosbyhmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have been told that i got a big forehead myself, so it's not something that will stop me or even scare me.:banderas:
They also say that the bigger the forehead, the bigger the brain....right. :cosbyhmm:

The more efficient the brain, it's not necessarily correlated with forehead size.

I'm more curious about why a devote Abdiexiter would want to know what a little old lady like me looks like. Aren't I sort of the enemy? :drakelaugh:

The more efficient the brain, it's not necessarily correlated with forehead size.

I'm more curious about why a devote Abdiexiter would want to know what a little old lady like me looks like. Aren't I sort of the enemy? :drakelaugh:
It's not like we have a problem with every xalimo, just the loud and offensive once. :manny:

But still, i'm just being a curious little cat. I just want to see more of that picture, it's looks pretty good from what i can see. :hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's not like we have a problem with every xalimo, just the loud and offensive once. :manny:

There you go. Now leave me be.
But still, i'm just being a curious little cat. I just want to see more of that picture, it's looks pretty good from what i can see. :hemad:

Done. And like a ninja I'm back to being without an avatar. :manny: It's better that way.

Done. And like a ninja I'm back to being without an avatar. :manny: It's better that way.
Why would you remove it. There was nothing bad about it. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadmanny:

Now a lot of guys on this forum will hate me for making you remove your profile picture, hope you can come to my rescue if that ever happens. :jcoleno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would you remove it. There was nothing bad about it. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadmanny:

Now a lot of guys on this forum will hate me for making you remove your profile picture, hope you can come to my rescue if that ever happens. :jcoleno:

I posted the actual photo and had to burn the evidence.

:faysalwtf:How can I be whimsical when there is a static unblinking image on display? Makes me feel watched.

Yup for a flickering moment.:farole: Regret has ensued.
You look gorgeous, and that forehead wasn't that big. I have seen girls with bigger forehead then that. :leon:

If i was gonna rate, i would say 8 or 9/10 (I have never given someone a 10, and i probably will never except my future wife).

I almost forgot that i was a #AbdiExit member :wowsweat::drakekidding:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You look gorgeous, and that forehead wasn't that big. I have seen girls with bigger forehead then that. :leon:

If i was gonna rate, i would say 8 or 9/10 (I have never given someone a 10, and i probably will never except my future wife).

I almost forgot that i was a #AbdiExit member :wowsweat::drakekidding:

I'm Machavellian. That was clearly the motive. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.