Somalis And African-Americans (How Is The Relationship?)

Hey everyone, you might not remember me, but I used to post here a few years back. However, I come from thecoli and I'm AA. How would you view the relationship between AA's and Somali's? I respect you all very much:win: Do you think there's a mutual respect? Especially in Minnesota.

Generally cordial, although you may see trolls from both sides spewing venom on the internet. In my experience, you treat me good, I will treat you nicely. :manny:

Personally I don’t think Somali relationship with AA is any different to other Africans relationships with AAs from I’ve seen. But too many trolls online on the Somali side who you’ll never hear from in real life make a lot of noise. In my experience most AAs only learnt who Somali’s are in the last 5 yrs, either from online trolls or Ilhan Omar, we don’t even register to most of them.

Last edited:
Personally I don’t think Somali relationship with AA is any different to other Africans relationships with AAs from I’ve seen. But too many trolls online on the Somali side who you’ll never hear from in real life make a lot of noise. In my experience most AAs only learnt who Somali’s are in the last 5 yrs, either from online trolls or Ilhan Omar.
One of my AA school mates thought Somali is some sort of snack :mjlol:.
lol at “ilhan Omar”

f*ck AA niggas bunch of xenophobic & islamphobic niggas
this is funny coming from you

Star Wars Irony GIF

Last edited:
I got no problem with the muslim ones, the non muslims ones are what im on talking about
AA arent islamophobic if you comapre them to other madows and minorities, Jamaicans/ Wesr African christians are much worse

There are a couple of uncle toms in general, but they have great respect for muslim legends like Muhammad Ali and Malcolm x

Hey everyone, you might not remember me, but I used to post here a few years back. However, I come from thecoli and I'm AA. How would you view the relationship between AA's and Somali's? I respect you all very much:win: Do you think there's a mutual respect? Especially in Minnesota.
Why does your name have "gorilla" in it. You come from that black male incel forum Ecoli huh/ You trolling with these too obvious black things. Judgejoegorilla and coli gave it away.

Trending