Somalis And African-Americans (How Is The Relationship?)

Because dinkas are the only SSAs somalis consider cool

Not that I don't appreciate it, but

says-who-leah.gif

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Because dinkas are the only SSAs somalis consider cool

I've seen him in Sudanese (north and south) and Egyptian threads. No one cares that much to keep up some persona. For instance, I knew a guy on here once who was "qabiil fluid" but the first qabiil he ever chose was Isaaq - Habar Awal, I believe. And sure enough he'd often show just a wee too much passion and interest in SL threads which made it pretty obvious what his actual qabiil was.

Somalis and Turks are besties in German countries.

Lol, Turks always mention to me stuff like ''Turkey is helping out Somalia a lot I have heard. We are good ally countries.''

Kek.

Runner up are Eritreans, who have Horner solidarity with Somalis.

Rest don't really care much about Somalis nor have any particular feelings about Somalis.
Interesting you mention Eritreans...
I heard from several sources that they (Eritrean side) think they're better than Somali's when it comes to marriage between Somali women Eritrean women.

Wdym. I'm confused.
From what I heard from Somali women who married into Eritrean families... they would get shit from these families for being Somali and it was seen as a downgrade.

Could be just good ol' tribalism, but I don't see the same thing happening in Somali families against Eritreans (personally).

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
From what I heard from Somali women who married into Eritrean families... they would get shit from these families for being Somali and it was seen as a downgrade.

Could be just good ol' tribalism, but I don't see the same thing happening in Somali families against Eritreans (personally).
We haven't done shit to them idk why they hate us. Everyone hates us,it seems.

That’s so random and weird. Somalis don’t even view them in that way… Is this in the US?