Somalis And African-Americans (How Is The Relationship?)

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I think I remember you. @Vito Rizutto brought a bunch of The Coli nikkas here around 2017. I enjoyed the cultural exchange. I even made an account there and made a post and I was immediately banned by a wigga woman that was a mod for asking a harmless question. I took it for granted how censored some websites can be. She was ruthless and it was my first post. She insulted me before banning and I'm still bitter I didn't get to diss her back.

As for your question, the #1 non Somali ethnic group that Somalis marry/date in America are AAs. Young Somalis are also practically AAs due to their love of AA culture and music.

World

VIP
They don’t interact with each other at all and have no relationship. My Somali cousins in Minnesota have never had an AA friend before.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@xoogster
Aren’t you the one who prostrates to whites more than god????
You claim AA are xenophobic and islamophobic while they’re the reason over 100k of your relatives are in America
:draketf:
Not to mention the most islamophobic and xenophobic people are retarded whites that destroyed the ME and Africa you bootylicking b!tch
Old West Fighting GIF by GritTV

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think I remember you. @Vito Rizutto brought a bunch of The Coli nikkas here around 2017. I enjoyed the cultural exchange. I even made an account there and made a post and I was immediately banned by a wigga woman that was a mod for asking a harmless question. I took it for granted how censored some websites can be. She was ruthless and it was my first post. She insulted me before banning and I'm still bitter I didn't get to diss her back.

As for your question, the #1 non Somali ethnic group that Somalis marry/date in America are AAs. Young Somalis are also practically AAs due to their love of AA culture and music.
F-F-F-F-Fatest cap

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@xoogster
Aren’t you the one who prostrates to whites more than god????
You claim AA are xenophobic and islamophobic while they’re the reason over 100k of your relatives are in America
:draketf:
Not to mention the most islamophobic and xenophobic people are retarded whites that destroyed the ME and Africa you bootylicking b!tch
Old West Fighting GIF by GritTV
Ive met enough AAs, west/central africans in my life that made me come to this conclusion. I never said whites arent they are racist and islamophobic but that doesn't mean we should ignore the black people who have those mindsets aswell.

No black fought for independence in Canada nor Europe and black people still went there as refugees and immigrants n live normally. They aint do shit for anybody but themselves refugees still wouldve went there with or without their effort

They don’t interact with each other at all and have no relationship. My Somali cousins in Minnesota have never had an AA friend before.
I have many AA friends :)
I get along with them, good people. I know other Somali's that do as well.

Last edited:
Ive met enough AAs, west/central africans in my life that made me come to this conclusion. I never said whites arent they are racist and islamophobic but that doesn't mean we should ignore the black people who have those mindsets aswell.

No black fought for independence in Canada nor Europe and black people still went there as refugees and immigrants n live normally. They aint do shit for anybody but themselves refugees still wouldve went there with or without their effort
America literally had quotas to keep Africans from immigrating here. Thanks to AA protests, the immigration act was reformed and they started allowing immigrants from Africa and Asia to come. African Americans also hosted and educated a good amount of African civil rights activists who eventually went on to motivate the African independence movements.

Personally for me, I have met some xenophobic AA, but they are a minority. The AA community I've interacted with (Outside of Minnesota) have been very welcoming and lovely. I think African Americans are one of the most welcoming of the African Diaspora. To survive what they did in America and have the cultural relevance they do... that requires lots of strength.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis and Turks are besties in German countries.

Lol, Turks always mention to me stuff like ''Turkey is helping out Somalia a lot I have heard. We are good ally countries.''

Kek.

Runner up are Eritreans, who have Horner solidarity with Somalis.

Rest don't really care much about Somalis nor have any particular feelings about Somalis.