Somalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The thing with Madows is, as much as they make comments and silly jokes about our foreheads, the minute we fire back - about their carpet like hair, and doubld-barrel shotgun noses, then we're the racist anti-black ones. What a pathetic people.

The thing with Madows is, as much as they make comments and silly jokes about our foreheads, the minute we fire back - about their carpet like hair, and doubld-barrel shotgun noses, then we're the racist anti-black ones. What a pathetic people.
What annoys me the most is when these blm xalimos defend Madows when we talk shit back but say nothing when these Madows talk shit first

World

VIP
Of course it weren't tweeted by an cadaan or a timo jilec, but a madow. And most of the retweets are by Madows.

Having a big forehead is better than a small ass duuban head similar to apes.
“Lol big forehead somalian”
scoperta-fuoco-erectus-Rafaelamonteiro80-CC-BY-SA-3.0-350-350x438.jpg

World

VIP
And don't forget the traitor BLM xalimo dhhilos(especially from the UK), they're the ones who are accusing us of being anti-black the second we say anything back to defend ourselves.

They always talk about cadaan racism or arab racism, but can you ever tell me when an cadaan made a video like this talking about Somalis?

Also they say that “black people don’t have power so therefore they can’t be racist” :|
They dont know how stupid they're making themselves look by saying that and belittling themselves :mjlol:

Always bring up slavery too . Like we get it that was unfortunate but they use that to the point where they feel they can say anything about anyone but when you say something to them back your cancelled and hating on "African features":kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
“Lol big forehead somalian”
scoperta-fuoco-erectus-Rafaelamonteiro80-CC-BY-SA-3.0-350-350x438.jpg

Having a big forehead is a good thing and only east Africans like (Cushitic, Habesha and Nilotic) have it. I don't see it as a negative thing. High foreheads are a progressively advanced trait further removed from monkeys like Chimps or Neanderthals who had a short forehead. In the future, all races will slowly evolve to having bigger foreheads (predicted by evolutionary scientists). It is an advantage, not a con.

Your picture shows how evolution forgot about blacks. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Caucasians laugh and retweet white jokes. African Americans retweet black jokes. In fact one of the most like african American shows is the ****docks which legit stereotypes tf out of the african American community. People find it funny. They can take the joke.

@Defendant @Xalimo from da block dont get bothered by this fam.

Jerome

We Somalis insult everyone and anyone, why do we get triggered when others do the same against us? Do we need special protection? That joke was a good one-gave it 10/10.

Jerome

We Somalis insult everyone and anyone, why do we get triggered when others do the same against us? Do we need special protection? That joke was a good one-gave it 10/10.

The problem is when Somalis make similar comments or jokes about “black” people , folks likes like you cry racism and prejudice. On the other hand, insults about Somalis and their features are considered a “joke”. You have no legs to stand on; either there are boundaries or it’s a free for all. You can’t tell those young Somalis on Twitter to accept insults about their community and then be lambasted as “anti black” and “racist” when they respond.

Maraq

Somalis are blacks and shouldn’t be making racist jokes against themselves. we shouldn’t embrace and listen to a Geeljire identity philosophy. What happens to this Geeljire who is confused when he couldn’t find any stranger to insult? We turn against one another in a clannish fued. We hate one another and everyone else because of our Geeljire philosophy. Let’s emancipate from it and cease insulting and hating one another and others.

Stop obfuscating and respond to the points I raised. This isn’t about Somali clans.Black people can be xenophobic and prejudiced to each other as well and and its not only Somalis that engage in it. There is anti-Somalinessthe same way as Somalis engage in anti-Madowness.

Your position on these issues is absurd, nonsensical and hypocritical.

What you are basically saying is that Somalis should tolerate and even laugh @ abuse about their features/country because:

1. “Somalis insult everyone”.

2. Jokes about Somalis are just that and shouldn’t be seen as insults.

3. Yet when it comes to Somalis making crude comments other blacks’ features or other communities, only then does it become an “insult” and Somalis should cease.

Using your own analogy, AA and Bantus shouldn’t be complaining about racism because they also make racist comments about Somalis, Latinos, Arabs and Indian Caribbeans. In fact, they are the most over-protective and policing community online.

As I wrote before, it’s either a free for all and everyone is allowed to insult each other or there must be the same rules for all. Somalis should be deserving of the same protection other gets even if a small minority of Somalis engage in racial trolling online.You want to laugh and rate the joke about the Somali forehead, but if a Somali makes a similar crude joke about particular nasal features or types of hair, you and hoards of SJW come out screaming “OMG, Somalis are anti-black”.

I am not one to insult other human beings’ features. Therefore, for you for to tell me that I should accept insults about my community because some Somalis engage in similar acts, is indeed an insult to my intelligence. It seems like have one rule for Somalis and another rule for everyone else.

I will ask you a simple question:

Why is the joke Somali forehead a “joke” and why are Somali comments in response “insults”? Stay on topic!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This nig nog aint funny at all and here is jerome the coon buck dancing retweeting with a nick like jerome i wouldnt be at all suprised if he was a descendent of kunte kinte mofo hair hats too with their barbed wired pubic hair big nose having rhinoceros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending