Somalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Joke? Shall i tell ypu about some spave jokes and how the neanderthals from Europe use to penetrate the Slave nig nog es in droves while their nig nog men watched on?
Can you relax fam? Here’s a snickers
8417F670-76DA-4EA1-B1B5-68DF90938EA0.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Idk why you made this a race issue tbh.

It was just a joke about foreheads
A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

:russ::lolbron:

Stop obfuscating and respond to the points I raised. This isn’t about Somali clans.Black people can be xenophobic and prejudiced to each other as well and and its not only Somalis that engage in it. There is anti-Somalinessthe same way as Somalis engage in anti-Madowness.

Your position on these issues is absurd, nonsensical and hypocritical.

What you are basically saying is that Somalis should tolerate and even laugh @ abuse about their features/country because:

1. “Somalis insult everyone”.

2. Jokes about Somalis are just that and shouldn’t be seen as insults.

3. Yet when it comes to Somalis making crude comments other blacks’ features or other communities, only then does it become an “insult” and Somalis should cease.

Using your own analogy, AA and Bantus shouldn’t be complaining about racism because they also make racist comments about Somalis, Latinos, Arabs and Indian Caribbeans. In fact, they are the most over-protective and policing community online.

As I wrote before, it’s either a free for all and everyone is allowed to insult each other or there must be the same rules for all. Somalis should be deserving of the same protection other gets even if a small minority of Somalis engage in racial trolling online.You want to laugh and rate the joke about the Somali forehead, but if a Somali makes a similar crude joke about particular nasal features or types of hair, you and hoards of SJW come out screaming “OMG, Somalis are anti-black”.

I am not one to insult other human beings’ features. Therefore, for you for to tell me that I should accept insults about my community because some Somalis engage in similar acts, is indeed an insult to my intelligence. It seems like have one rule for Somalis and another rule for everyone else.

I will ask you a simple question:

Why is the joke Somali forehead a “joke” and why are Somali comments in response “insults”? Stay on topic!

Maraq

Somali? Are you now a Somali “patriot”?

Not long ago, there was a topic about a Kenyan Somali police guy who was rogue and killed people on his whim. You and i opposed to his actions but for different reasons. When one of your tribal brethren started to support him, you chastised him and pointed to him that one of his victims is a relative of yours and the cop was tribally motivated and souldn’t be supported. you preferred a Kenyan swahili cop, than a Somali cop which you expressed on that thread. Should I repost here? Sxb, take off this fake Somali shirt. You love the Geeljire philosophy. You can’t have both shirts at the same time. Drop one.

We hate everyone including ourselves. Viva la Geeljire philosophy!!!

Foreigners (non-Somalis)

Please insult us more because we deserve. We believe in a fake ideology called somalinimo. When you are out of sight, we despise one another and only hatred from every corner and from all others can genuinely unite us. Hate us please.

Last edited:
Maraq

Somali? Are you now a Somali “patriot”?

Not long ago, there was a topic about a Kenyan Somali police guy who was rogue and killed people on his whim. You and i opposed to his actions but for different reasons. When one of your tribal brethren started to support him, you chastised him and pointed to him that one of his victims is a relative of yours and the cop was tribally motivated and souldn’t be supported. you preferred a Kenyan swahili cop, than a Somali cop which you expressed on that thread. Should I repost here? Sxb, take off this fake Somali shirt. You love the Geeljire philosophy. You can’t have both shirts at the same time. Drop one.

We hate everyone including ourselves. Viva la Geeljire philosophy!!!

Foreigners (non-Somalis)

Please insult us more because we deserve. We believe in a fake ideology called somalinimo. When you are out of sight, we despise one another and only hatred from every corner and from all others can genuinely unite us. Hate us please.
Once again you are purposely obfuscating and waffling without a purpose. I made some very simple points. Please respond to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending