Somalilander gets angry after Bashir Somaliland being a region of Somalia comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Before he tries to bite off Bashir the gentleman needs to type in google maps "Somalia" .

upload_2017-10-9_2-49-0.png

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It unhealthy obsession. Somaliland has had numerous chance to be independent nation. We have missed them all. The window of opportunity is completely shut now. I think it was stupid idea to even declare independence and leave everything we helped built behind.

I pity the masses who still believe that SL is an actual country lol

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It unhealthy obsession. Somaliland has had numerous chance to be independent nation. We have missed them all. The window of opportunity is completely shut now. I think it was stupid idea to even declare independence and leave everything we helped built behind.

If Somaliland region in 1991 didn't declare independence, they could have been the sole power in a future peaceful Somalia. :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
pursuit for recognition is like a virus that is preventing SL from reaching its full potential, they should focus their time and dedication on improving th standard of living for their people

I mean why doesn't SL just join Somalia as autonomy state or federal state.

I tell you chance of SL getting independence is 0%

It's sad how a lot of people are brainwashed

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I feel sorry for this guy. It's not his fault that he's been ideologically poisoned by corrupt and villainous politicians for over 2 decades.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP

There is different levels of craziness.

1. Those who believe Somaliland is a country (extreme craziness)

2. Those who believe Somaliland will get recognized (mild craziness)

Sane Landers
3. Those who know Somaliland will never get recognized

Bohol

VIP
I feel sorry for this guy. It's not his fault that he's been ideologically poisoned by corrupt and villainous politicians for over 2 decades.

You shouldn't, he is over 30 years old and should start using his brain. At that age there is no
excuse in believing in fairy-tales.

I mean why doesn't SL just join Somalia as autonomy state or federal state.

I tell you chance of SL getting independence is 0%

It's sad how a lot of people are brainwashed

It is already a autonomous region of Somalia however the fat cat politicians like to keep up the facade and delusion of being a "country" or
sland ever being recognized. It is just a big bubble of a lie.

pursuit for recognition is like a virus that is preventing SL from reaching its full potential, they should focus their time and dedication on improving th standard of living for their people

I agree much like khat.

There is different levels of craziness.

1. Those who believe Somaliland is a country (extreme craziness)

2. Those who believe Somaliland will get recognized (mild craziness)

Sane Landers
3. Those who know Somaliland will never get recognized
What's the main reason SL won't be recognised? Like I'm just wondering how the international community ignores their aspirations. Also will corrupt oligarchs in somaliland just continue on this path?

Bohol

VIP
What's the main reason SL won't be recognised? Like I'm just wondering how the international community ignores their aspirations. Also will corrupt oligarchs in somaliland just continue on this path?

There is no reason to recognize Sland, it doesn't have a abundance of oil. The last thing the
world wants is another Somalia (a begging bowl) so one begging bowl is enough trouble
as it is for the international community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending