Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Miskiin you're so deluded runtii. I'm even doubting whether you're really from Gabiley to be honest. My family are from there, many samaroon who were indigenous to that area migrated further west to Borama but they were the majority in Gabiley originally and there is still a large presence there now. I have been to vast areas of land which we own so for you to claim we're guests is factually incorrect.

I would tell you to let go of this cuqdad but it seems to be deep-rooted inside you, so just keep living in your dream world. I know people on the ground right now and I know you would be laughed all the way to Hargeisa if you made the claims you're making now. Hurdo wacan

Lol and Jigjiga, Harshin, Qabribayax, are all majority Gadabursi degaans too right? Isn't that how your bedtime story ends?:russ:

The Habar Awal and Jidwaq are just guests there at the pleasure of the "Great" Samaroon soo maaha? :pachah1:

Miss me with your calaacal and laughable bedtime stories kid. The likes of you cannot call a true qodaal asal ah like me who knows the real history of the region a shegatoo. :camby:

They will be cursed in the grave. Make dua Allah swt brings justice
Aamiin may Allah the Swift in reckoning, deal with all those who were unjust and the ones who supported them and give them what they deserve in this life and the next. A day is coming when they won't be able to talk their way out of the dhulm they committed and allowed to happen.

Ya xaywaan I will claim what I want. You have no land to claim, your origin is unknown. You made me laugh several times with your desperate attempts to claim Zaylac and also claiming an Afar minister is warsangali hahaha so funny wlhi.

Yes Djibouti prime minister was in las quray last month visiting his tribe warsangeli. He is warsangeli who his family claimed afar in the past.

Aamiin may Allah the Swift in reckoning, deal with all those who were unjust and the ones who supported them and give them what they deserve in this life and the next. A day is coming when they won't be able to talk their way out of the dhulm they committed and allowed to happen.

It was mama Ethiopia that bombed you in 80s and killed you in 90s but you turn pussycats in front of them and show your ugly faces here to Somalis.

Lol and Jigjiga, Qarbibayax, Harshin are all majority Gadabursi degaans too right? The Habar Awal and Jidwaq are just guests there at the pleasure of the "Great" Samaroon soo maaha? :pachah1:

Miss me with your calaacal and laughable bedtime stories kid. The likes of you cannot call a true qodaal asal ah like me a who knows the real history of the region a shegatoo. :camby:
You clearly don't know the history you black hearted fool.
Harshin is where you come from, most of your people migrated to Gabiley. The guests there are you "kid"

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You clearly don't know the history you black hearted fool.
Harshin is where you come from, most of your people migrated to Gabiley. The guests there are you "kid"

You mouthbreather, Habar Awal migrated from the coast around Bulhar to the Hawd, not from Harshin :faysalwtf:

They migrated to Harshin. So how they hell can they be from Harshin? :mindblown:
This kid arguing about shit he doesn't even know. :drakewtf:

I'm fucking done. :snoop:

It was mama Ethiopia that bombed you in 80s and killed you in 90s but you turn pussycats in front of them and show your ugly faces here to Somalis.
Using the deaths of innocents, nice. Who tf was talking about Ethiopia dhaandhaan yahow.
Keep talking about us as if we're not Somalis if it helps you sleep at night

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Canuck dozen died in that bombings which was because of Siad Barre bad politics durin Mengistu era

More than 10000 Ogaden have died and are now pro Ethiopia
More than 1000 Sheikhaal have been massacred by Liyuu
300 HG
Even dhulo were attacked by Liyuu. n ppl died 20
and other clans
harshin also dozen died
etc etc

n now thy r all cats to ethiopia r u comprn that to somethn decades ago

You mouthbreather, Habar Awal migrated from the coast around Bulhar to the Hawd, not from Harshin :faysalwtf:

They migrated to Harshin. So how they hell can they be from Harshin? :mindblown:
This kid arguing about shit he doesn't even know. :drakewtf:

I'm fucking done. :snoop:
Oh so because you said it, it's not true :ayaanswag:

Af aan garaabin Islam kuma yeelo

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Idgaf where you're from, just don't claim you own Gabiley. And looool starting another false claim are we? Bulaxar kulahaa kkk

Oh so because you said it, it's not true :ayaanswag:

Af San garaabin Islam kuma yeelo

I own Arabsiyo to Ceelbardaale & Gabiley to Wajaale and Kalabaydh and there's nothing your irrelevant langaab ass can do about it. Those are Jibril Abokor lands full stop.

Don't quote me ever again nacasyahow.

@Canuck dozen died in that bombings which was because of Siad Barre bad politics durin Mengistu era

More than 10000 Ogaden have died and are now pro Ethiopia
More than 1000 Sheikhaal have been massacred by Liyuu
300 HG
Even dhulo were attacked by Liyuu. n ppl died 20
and other clans
harshin also dozen died
etc etc

n now thy r all cats to ethiopia r u comprn that to somethn decades ago

These tribes don't come to Somali forums and bragging about their unique relationship with Ethiopia and how the Ethiopian prime minister loves them and treated them better than other clans. Unlike you, they hate Ethiopia with passion and Ogaden have ONLF to defend themselves. But you bragging that your clan is the only Somali clan which services in Ethiopian army. The most pathetic members in this forum.

Last edited:
I own Arabsiyo to Ceelbardaale & Gabiley to Wajaale and Kalabaydh and there's nothing your langaab, irrelevant ass can do about it. Those are Jibril Abokor lands full stop.

Don't quote me ever again nacasyahow.
Huunoy your day is coming don't worry. You may claim these lands unjustly but just know that ilaahay ba dhulkan iska le. Dadkii ow siiyayana waa la og yahay.
Thanks for exposing your cuqdad ridden calool doqon.

There is nothing laangaab about my people. We have a rich and ancient history and we know who we are. Our first Ugaas was crowned in Gabiley and the day will come when we will reclaim our land.

Using the deaths of innocents, nice. Who tf was talking about Ethiopia dhaandhaan yahow.
Keep talking about us as if we're not Somalis if it helps you sleep at night

I sleep well at night because my conscious is clear, no guilt of traitor or working for my enemies (the killers of my people) against my own country. Plus check your chief rooble 'S comments up"there is not country called Somalia "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts