Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Hoosjeed Representation is purposely not being given, but we are a great size of the demographics and we will keep growing. Gabiley is home for Agropastorals who breed like rabbits. Akisho Jarso Gurgure etc in Gabiley can't even number 1 of the Baha Samaroon subclans in Gabiley. Baha Samaroon (Alliance between the Samaroon Gabiley clans.).

I don't care about represantion but the population will serve a problem in the future.

le7jTGM.png

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Canuck ma dhib baa hadii aan ku faano tolkeena?

Xuseen Ismaciil አቶ ሁሴን እስማእል sidoo kale loo yaqaanay Ato Xuseen Ismaciil wuxuu ahaa siyaasi weyn ka mid ah dalka Itoobiya , Mengistu iyo Dhergigu markey dalka xukumi jireen 1974-1987. Wuxuu ahaa Somali ugu horeysey Wasiir iyo Amabassadoor ka noqday dalka Itoobiya. Weliba wuxuu maamuli jiray Gobol weyn la dhaho Illubabor , Itooboya markey aheyd Gobolo, hadana waa Kilil iyo Dawlad Federaal ah. [

Gobolka Illubabor ayuu badhasaab ka ahaa.
Xuseen ismaciil beel ahaan wuxuu ka soo jeeda beesha Afguduud (Jibril Muuse), Makahiil. Gadabuursi. Wuxuu ku dashay Dirre Dhaba. Ka dib markey dawladii Xayle Selassie ka rideen dalka wuxuu noqday Badhasaabka Gobolka Illubabor. Mida kale Badhasaabka wuxuu ka aha ismaamulkii Dire Dhabe, Safiirkii itoobiya een Dalka Koonfurta Yemen, Safiirka Itoobiya een dalka Bulgaria , safiirka itoobiya dalka Kuba , Wasiirka Waxbarashada regimkii Mengistu iyo Gudoomiyaha Pensions and Social Security. Wuxuu ka mid ahaa guddigaCOPWE (Commission for Organizing the Party of the Working People of Ethiopia). Siyaasi ahaan wuxuu albaabka u furay dhamaan Qowmiyadda Soomaali iney ka mid noqon karaan dalka Itoobiya.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Hoosjeed Representation is purposely not being given, but we are a great size of the demographics and we will keep growing. Gabiley is home for Agropastorals who breed like rabbits. Akisho Jarso Gurgure etc in Gabiley can't even number 1 of the Baha Samaroon subclans in Gabiley. Baha Samaroon (Alliance between the Samaroon Gabiley clans.).

I don't care about represantion but the population will serve a problem in the future.

le7jTGM.png

You think the Jibril Abokor suldaans didn't have the foresight to think this would happen? :mjlol:

The suldaans were smarter than that, they knew land is much more important than representation.

Back when the Reer Dalal Suldaan invited Baha Samaroon to Gabiley, he told the other Jibril Abokor Suldaans "iska daaya waa martidaydii". In exchange for offering their women the Samaroon were allowed to settle on the condition that no Gadabursi families were allowed to own 2 plots of land side by side. :banderas:

This is why the Gadabursi are scattered all across the district, some live with Reer Xarred, some with Reer Dalal, some with Reer Yoonis but never with each other. They'll never be able to claim a single degaan in Gabiley so just give up the pipe dream. They are a majority in precisely no degaan.:pachah1:

Last edited:
Yet another ridiculous claim. @Tjioux is Majarteen lol, ask any of the Puntlanders on this site if you don't believe me.

You really think that I'd waste my time replying to myself to advance a narrative? I answered his question it's really that simple don't get it twisted.

As for Gabiley, I don't want to derail @Tjioux's thread but the Gadabursi aren't native to Gabiley region, they are mere guests at best.

There are more Madhiban in Gabiley than any Gadabursi subclan. Why should Samaroon have any special rights over Akisho, Toljecle, Madigaan, Madhiban who also are minorites that live in Gabiley. Those groups are far more numerous than the Gadabursi put together yet you don't here them calcaaling and claiming Gabiley. They accept the hospitality of the native Jibril Abokor (HA) who dominate Gabiley district.

I don't care whether you believe I.M Lewis or not. He is an cadaan gaal who could care less about geeljre disputes, don't get angry because he made your clan look bad. You're quick to post the source of other gaals so what's with the selective outrage?

Here's the traditional grazing grounds of Gadabursi and Habar Awal which show the reality which you refuse to accept.

Gadabursi traditional wells and grazing grounds, where Gabiley and its regional townships are nowhere to be found. :mjlol:.

It correctly shows Samaroon land in SL starting at Dilla.

VS.

Habar Awal traditional wells and grazing grounds, which clearly shows that Gabiley, Arabsiyo, Ceelbardale, Qabri Bahar, Biji, Biyo Dader, and more as all native Jibril Abokor towns.
Therefore, Jibril Abokor are the exclusive natives in Gabiley District.:diddyass:

I'm not going to argue with you again on this. Stick to your degaans west of Dilla and keep Gabiley out of your mouth.

He is bitter because according to him, his clan Samaroon is the best clan in Somalia and deserved to lead Somalia. It is killing him to see inferiority geeljire nomads tribes ruling him in Ethiopia/Djibouti/Somalia/Kenya. He takes his frustrations online to insult and bashs the Somalis and Somalia. He hates every successful Somali. Watch his comments carefully and you will see his reality.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
He is bitter because according to him, his clan Samaroon is the best clan in Somalia and deserved to lead Somalia. It is killing him to see inferiority geeljire nomads tribes ruling him in Ethiopia/Djibouti/Somalia/Kenya. He takes his frustrations online to insult and bashs the Somalis and Somalia. He hates every successful Somali. Watch his comments carefully and you will see his reality.

I agree. Keep up the good posts walaashay. I like your unique perspective on Somali politics.

@Canuck ma dhib baa hadii aan ku faano tolkeena?

Xuseen Ismaciil አቶ ሁሴን እስማእል sidoo kale loo yaqaanay Ato Xuseen Ismaciil wuxuu ahaa siyaasi weyn ka mid ah dalka Itoobiya , Mengistu iyo Dhergigu markey dalka xukumi jireen 1974-1987. Wuxuu ahaa Somali ugu horeysey Wasiir iyo Amabassadoor ka noqday dalka Itoobiya. Weliba wuxuu maamuli jiray Gobol weyn la dhaho Illubabor , Itooboya markey aheyd Gobolo, hadana waa Kilil iyo Dawlad Federaal ah. [

Gobolka Illubabor ayuu badhasaab ka ahaa.
Xuseen ismaciil beel ahaan wuxuu ka soo jeeda beesha Afguduud (Jibril Muuse), Makahiil. Gadabuursi. Wuxuu ku dashay Dirre Dhaba. Ka dib markey dawladii Xayle Selassie ka rideen dalka wuxuu noqday Badhasaabka Gobolka Illubabor. Mida kale Badhasaabka wuxuu ka aha ismaamulkii Dire Dhabe, Safiirkii itoobiya een Dalka Koonfurta Yemen, Safiirka Itoobiya een dalka Bulgaria , safiirka itoobiya dalka Kuba , Wasiirka Waxbarashada regimkii Mengistu iyo Gudoomiyaha Pensions and Social Security. Wuxuu ka mid ahaa guddigaCOPWE (Commission for Organizing the Party of the Working People of Ethiopia). Siyaasi ahaan wuxuu albaabka u furay dhamaan Qowmiyadda Soomaali iney ka mid noqon karaan dalka Itoobiya.

Ethiopia have house slave from every Somali tribe to make them feel especial and they are the favourite one. We saw hawiye ambassador for Ethiopia. Dhulo man who holds more important than position this man in Ethiopia. But we don't go on bragging about them. I know dhulo people who refuse to visit him in addisbaba through he likes to help his people and his doors are opened for us. But we avoided him like plague.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ethiopia have house slave from every Somali tribe to make them feel especial and they are the favourite one. We saw hawiye ambassador for Ethiopia. Dhulo man who holds more important than position this man in Ethiopia. But we don't go on bragging about them. I know dhulo people who refuse to visit him in addisbaba through he likes to help his people and his doors are opened for us. But we avoided him like plague.
You are not even Dhulo and tell us this mans name.

le7jTGM.png

Akisho Jarso Gurgure are Oromo and they prefer to side with Oromo. They are your future. In next 100 years samaroon in Ethiopia will be Oromo.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You think the Jibril Abokor suldaans didn't have the foresight to think this would happen? :mjlol:

The suldaans were smarter than that, they knew land is much more important than representation.

Back when the Reer Dalal Suldaan invited Baha Samaroon to Gabiley, he told the other Jibril Abokor Suldaans "iska daaya waa martidaydii". In exchange for offering their women the Samaroon were allowed to settle on the condition that no Gadabursi families were allowed to own 2 plots of land side by side. :banderas:

This is why the Gadabursi are scattered all across the district, some live with Reer Xarred, some with Reer Dalal, some with Reer Yoonis but never with each other. They'll never be able to claim a single degaan in Gabiley so just give up the pipe dream. They are a majority in precisely no degaan.:pachah1:
We don't offer our women for political reasons that's what your clan does. You really want to go there? I can go to Gabiley and visit Bahabar Abdallah, Bahabar Aden, Bahabar Abokor areas all the Baha Samaroon lineages. They have the land and population. They just miss the representation. The reality is the Baha Samaroon lineages abti jeceleysi baa hayaa. They love their abtis too much.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@Canuck Issa can rule Djibouti they are our cousins we have no problem with them or Ogaden in Ethiopia or problems in the administration maaamulka Dire Dawa chartered city. ethiopia = no problems Samaroon are minister of finance in Somalia now what is ur subclan which ministr?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck Issa can rule Djibouti they are our cousins we have no problem with them or Ogaden in Ethiopia or problems in the administration maaamulka Dire Dawa chartered city. ethiopia = no problems Samaroon are minister of finance in Somalia now what is ur subclan which ministr?
Simoodi don't pay attention to the fly Canuck buzzzing in the background.

We know the old history between you and the Issa.

The samaroon minister is great Somali patriot unlike you house slave. I made lot of threads about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.