Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Im just curious, if dhulbante, warsangeli and samaaron decided to form a political party together in Somaliland like the USP back in the days, would isaaq allow them? Or would they see them as to much of a threat.

ps: i know warsangelis don't f*ck with Somaliland, but I'm just wondering what if....

0e9.jpg

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Im just curious, if dhulbante, warsangeli and samaaron decided to form a political party together in Somaliland like the USP back in the days, would isaaq allow them? Or would they see them as to much of a threat.

ps: i know warsangelis don't f*ck with Somaliland, but I'm just wondering what if....

Clan based political parties are not allowed under the SL constitution.

So they would not be allowed to restrict their membership to people only from those qabils. There'd be nothing wrong with them having their membership being composed dominantly of people from those communities, so it would be permissible.

They would in no way be any sort of a threat to the complete Isaaq hegemony in SL though. USP was created as more of bulwark because those communities collectively decided that they needed to team up and work together to have any influence at all in British Somaliland's political class. Their collecitve share of the population in SL isn't big enough to seriously contest any election, and they would need at least one of the big 3 major Isaaq subclans of Habar Awal, Habar Yoonis or Habar Jeclo on board to credibly contest for power.

You can see here what the old political coalitions in British Somaliland were, and the percentage of the vote they all got.

So they would not be allowed to restrict their membership to people only from those qabils. There'd be nothing wrong with them having their membership being composed dominantly of people from those communities, so it would be permissible.

They would in no way be any sort of a threat to the complete Isaaq hegemony in SL though. USP was created as more of bulwark because those communities collectively decided that they needed to team up and work together to have any influence at all in British Somaliland's political class. Their collecitve share of the population in SL isn't big enough to seriously contest any election, and they would need at least one of the big 3 major Isaaq subclans of Habar Awal, Habar Yoonis or Habar Jeclo on board to credibly contest for power.

You can see here what the old political coalitions in British Somaliland were, and the percentage of the vote they all got.

UCID was not supported by any of the big 3 (fully) and is a major party contesting for presidency.

To answer your question OP, yes they can form a party with ease, they are just too busy hating. Hypothetically speaking

Laascanood = 21 seat

Borama = 21 seat

Buuhoodle = 17 seat

Saylac = 17 seat

Baki = 13 seat

Lughaya = 13 seat

Badhan = 13* seat

Dahar = 13* seat

Taleex = 13* seat

Xudun = 13 seat

*Properly more seats

Total seats = 154 out of 323 seats

To put it into prospective the top three party's competing for presidency in Nov have acquired the following number of seats in order to qualify :

Kulmiye won 99

Wadani won 68

UCID got won 40

JHAGJHGJD.PNG

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Dude from the look of Tijoux. We know he is your proxy account so you could just reply and squirt this nonsense all over the thread. I'm not a supporter of new USP and it is obvious a Isaaq sub-clan is needed to beat the rest inside the borders of Somalia. So you can stop squirting all this nonsense trying to make a point.

Your silly Multinicking accounts are easy to spot.

You take I.M Lewis reference to the Colonial Census as a Quranic source since it benefits your clan, but try to deny Gadabuursi huge presence in Gabiley. It says dominant clan association. For example this Study associates the Gadabursi with Wadani while we know 30% of the clanof which Habar Cafaan and Mahad Case support Kulmiye.

M1tGkYu.png

Your source going back more than half a century ago, yet you still hold it as truth. Then you should come to terms with the fact that we are half of Gabiley.

mF0iHH8.png

The Isaaq were considered the "friendly" clan and for colonial purposes, no one can take the colonial census at face value. During the Mau Mau struggle in Kenya which was mostly composed of Kikuyu, the British were notorious for trying to position Luos as the majority tribe and after independence it became known Luo are not even 2/3 of Kikuyu. More so they used to measure the population of the clans on the bases of land size. This unwise measurement completely ignored the power of population density. Just like one can see in the 1961 Referendum when Borama had more votes than Laascanood. One can see with Borama district having a huge population, bigger than a Somaliland region or the Ethiopian population census which shows 400000 souls living in the Awbarre district alone. Which by far makes Gadabursi the most dense clan ever!

FRbzeDG.png

I find it laughable when certain clans are compared only to Gadabursi in borders of Somaliland when most of us have always lived in Ethiopia. Also when some take the colonial census at face value. To testify this Ato Hussein Ismail was even the first Somali to become a politician in Ethiopia in 1976.

screenshot_2017_02_03_20_18_35-png.22763

2012 Map.

VP3klaq.png

2014 census Somalia

RJEoRyX.png

2014 census Ethiopia

It's like Cerulli, Enrico's census which put some Italian Somaliland clans in the millions when today some of their Gobols doesn't pass 500k. :drakekidding:I say keep dreaming!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Make a thread about them. honour their courage instead of constantly celebrating the traitors.
That is no traitor in my book. Only one that goes against the clans interest. There was never a daacad Somali Republic or Somalia regime. Cut the nonsense.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Dude from the look of Tijoux. We know he is your proxy account so you could just reply and squirt this nonsense all over the thread. I'm not a supporter of new USP and it is obvious a Isaaq sub-clan is needed to beat the rest inside the borders of Somalia. So you can stop squirting all this nonsense trying to make a point.

Your silly Multinicking accounts are easy to spot.

You take I.M Lewis reference to the Colonial Census as a Quranic source since it benefits your clan, but try to deny Gadabuursi huge presence in Gabiley. It says dominant clan association. For example this Study associates the Gadabursi with Wadani while we know 30% of the clanof which Habar Cafaan and Mahad Case support Kulmiye.

M1tGkYu.png

Your source going back more than half a century ago, yet you still hold it as truth. Then you should come to terms with the fact that we are half of Gabiley.

mF0iHH8.png

The Isaaq were considered the "friendly" clan and for colonial purposes, no one can take the colonial census at face value. During the Mau Mau struggle in Kenya which was mostly composed of Kikuyu, the British were notorious for trying to position Luos as the majority tribe and after independence it became known Luo are not even 2/3 of Kikuyu. More so they used to measure the population of the clans on the bases of land size. This unwise measurement completely ignored the power of population density. Just like one can see in the 1961 Referendum when Borama had more votes than Laascanood. One can see with Borama district having a huge population, bigger than a Somaliland region or the Ethiopian population census which shows 400000 souls living in the Awbarre district alone. Which by far makes Gadabursi the most dense clan ever!

FRbzeDG.png

I find it laughable when certain clans are compared only to Gadabursi in borders of Somaliland when most of us have always lived in Ethiopia. Also when some take the colonial census at face value. To testify this Ato Hussein Ismail was even the first Somali to become a politician in Ethiopia in 1976.

screenshot_2017_02_03_20_18_35-png.22763

2012 Map.

VP3klaq.png

2014 census Somalia

RJEoRyX.png

2014 census Ethiopia

It's like Cerulli, Enrico's census which put some Italian Somaliland clans in the millions when today some of their Gobols doesn't pass 500k. :drakekidding:I say keep dreaming!

Yet another ridiculous claim. @Tjioux is Majarteen lol, ask any of the Puntlanders on this site if you don't believe me.

You really think that I'd waste my time replying to myself to advance a narrative? I answered his question it's really that simple don't get it twisted.

As for Gabiley, I don't want to derail @Tjioux's thread but the Gadabursi aren't native to Gabiley region, they are mere guests at best.

There are more Madhiban in Gabiley than any Gadabursi subclan. Why should Samaroon have any special rights over Akisho, Toljecle, Madigaan, Madhiban who also are minorites that live in Gabiley. Those groups are far more numerous than the Gadabursi put together yet you don't hear them calcaaling and claiming Gabiley. They accept the hospitality of the native Jibril Abokor (HA) who dominate Gabiley district.

I don't care whether you believe I.M Lewis or not. He is an cadaan gaal who could care less about geeljre disputes, so don't get angry because he made your clan look bad. You're quick to post the sources of other gaals who make your clan look good so what's with the selective outrage?

Here's the traditional grazing grounds of Gadabursi and Habar Awal which show the reality which you refuse to accept.

Gadabursi traditional wells and grazing grounds, where Gabiley and its regional townships are nowhere to be found. :mjlol:.

It correctly shows Samaroon land in SL starting at Dilla.

VS.

Habar Awal traditional wells and grazing grounds, which clearly shows that Gabiley, Arabsiyo, Ceelbardale, Qabri Bahar, Biji, Biyo Dader, and more as all native Jibril Abokor towns.
Therefore, as clearly shown, the Jibril Abokor are the exclusive natives of Gabiley District.:diddyass:

I'm not going to argue with you again on this. Stick to your degaans west of Dilla and keep Gabiley out of your mouth.

Last edited:
That is no traitor in my book. Only one that goes against the clans interest. There was never a daacad Somali Republic or Somalia regime. Cut the nonsense.

plz don't claim us the Somalis, already your clan is small numbers and will assimilate to Oromo in the future.

It was obviously photo-shopped kkkkkkkkkkkk @they kill the honour to live shame

That's what the house slaves like to do or think. They want everyone to be like them cowards and slaves. You hate the positive threads about Somalia or good Somalis. You want Somalia to be failed because you choose the other team (Ethiopia).

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck Oromo are richer and have bigger cities than your irrelevant small people that can't even tackle a drought.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
a hypothetically interesting question ended up "my tuulo is bigger than yours". garbage!

this belongs to qashin.

@Rooble its not the first time u hijacked a thread about ur clan and injected with "we are numerous, very bigly". lol cuqdada iska iska saar sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending