Somaliland & UAE relations has been enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
More Darood were against Darawish than with them, it was a complicated history that @Cognitivedissonance tried to spin for qabiil points just flexing on him
The leader of the darwish is a darood man most of his soldiers were dhulbhante and most darood the only sub clan of darood that was against him is mj forget about most darood supporting him most harti supported sayiid Abdullah hassan while most of reer burco berbera and hargaysa supported the British colonialists That’s why most Isaac hate sayid Abdullah hassan and his troops who were mostly darood based in taleex

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t you need darood to gain icitiraaf kkk pay homage to reer cerigaabo and las canood and reer awdal cause without them somaliland will never get icitiraaf listen to this wise man from awdal

“Intaa ruunta lasoo sheego Habaa qaxno dee soo xogahaa yar maqnaan maayno laakinse somaliland maxay noqon somaliland? Wallahi oo billahi Ina la noqon jilib id***r”

:ftw9nwa:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
That's even worse, accepting Kacaan revisionism just because it big ups your main clan :mjlol:

@NotAjnabi how am I taking L after L when you liked this post

I actually provided proof that Isaaq where a major factor in the Darawish, ffs the HY Suldaan was the second in command :mjlol:

"Bu-but Aabo Siyaad said Darawish were Darood against Isaaq ":mjlol:
Laughing emoji :nahgirl:

Sxb, give it up, praise the unionists. :trumpsmirk:

World

VIP
Eastern Isaaq(mainly Muse Ismail/HY but also some HJ like Aadan Madoobe) were part of the Dervish. They wouldn't have operated in their lands and built forts if that weren't the case. But obviously Dhulbahante were the largest component followed by the Ogaden.

BANTU

+op MVLI
He gathered somalis all over the horn, so It's expected that some would join.

I am however disagreeing with the fact that you're claiming that they were the core, they clearly were not.
If you can provide proof they weren't the core and Dhulbahante or any Darood clan were the core instead, then we'll believe you...otherwise leave your fairytale Aabbo Siyaad bullshit to yourself

BANTU

+op MVLI
Eastern Isaaq(mainly Muse Ismail/HY but also some HJ like Aadan Madoobe) were part of the Dervish. They wouldn't have operated in their lands and built forts if that weren't the case. But obviously Dhulbahante were the largest component followed by the Ogaden.
I'm not so sure it's obvious, provide proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending