Somaliland & UAE relations has been enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
try and photoshop these
View attachment 39570 View attachment 39571 View attachment 39572 :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
This is the original picture when British somaliland was created till this day you’re still looking for icitiraaf
C296D54D-ECFF-4902-9A72-4E55DB768F7E.png

The history of British somaliland kkkk

They were a actual colony - Italian
Was taught as their first
language in their schools

:gaasdrink: So many half Italians

Majeerteen lands weren't colonies the boqors signed deals with the Italians and became protectorates...

"In late 1889, Boqor Osman entered into a treaty with the Italians, making his realm an Italian protectorate. His rival Sultan Kenadid had signed a similar agreement vis-a-vis his own Sultanate the year before. Both rulers had signed the protectorate treaties to advance their own expansionist objectives, with Boqor Osman looking to use Italy's support in his ongoing power struggle with Kenadid over the Majeerteen Sultanate. Boqor Osman and Sultan Kenadid also hoped to exploit the conflicting interests among the European imperial powers that were then looking to control the Somali peninsula, so as to avoid direct occupation of their territories by force.[13]"

Your suldaan represented you by bending over to the Italians to defeat his own brother ffs kkkkkkk:ftw9nwa:

Nice try but you hid some of the information...

"The relationship between the Sultanate of Hobyo and Italy soured when Sultan Kenadid refused the Italians' proposal to allow a British contingent of troops to disembark in his Sultanate so that they might then pursue their battle against the Somali religious and nationalist leader Mohammed Abdullah Hassan's Dervish forces.[13] Viewed as too much of a threat by the Italians, Sultan Kenadid was eventually exiled to Aden in Yemen and then to Eritrea, as was his son Ali Yusuf, the heir apparent to his throne.[14]"

We may have had our own inter-qabil conflicts but we never betrayed the Muslims of the darawiish forces even when they fought us in fact one of the top funders of the darawiish was the boqor of the hobyo sultanate aun. Unfortunately some of the Isaaq subclans (mainly habar awal) sided with the Brits against the Muslims and so they fell into a nullifer of Islam.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Majeerteen lands weren't colonies the boqors signed deals with the Italians and became protectorates...

"In late 1889, Boqor Osman entered into a treaty with the Italians, making his realm an Italian protectorate. His rival Sultan Kenadid had signed a similar agreement vis-a-vis his own Sultanate the year before. Both rulers had signed the protectorate treaties to advance their own expansionist objectives, with Boqor Osman looking to use Italy's support in his ongoing power struggle with Kenadid over the Majeerteen Sultanate. Boqor Osman and Sultan Kenadid also hoped to exploit the conflicting interests among the European imperial powers that were then looking to control the Somali peninsula, so as to avoid direct occupation of their territories by force.[13]"

Nice try but you hid some of the information...

"The relationship between the Sultanate of Hobyo and Italy soured when Sultan Kenadid refused the Italians' proposal to allow a British contingent of troops to disembark in his Sultanate so that they might then pursue their battle against the Somali religious and nationalist leader Mohammed Abdullah Hassan's Dervish forces.[13] Viewed as too much of a threat by the Italians, Sultan Kenadid was eventually exiled to Aden in Yemen and then to Eritrea, as was his son Ali Yusuf, the heir apparent to his throne.[14]"

We may have had our own inter-qabil conflicts but we never betrayed the Muslims of the darawiish forces even when they fought us in fact one of the top funders of the darawiish was the boqor of the hobyo sultanate aun. Unfortunately some of the Isaaq subclans (mainly habar awal) sided with the Brits against the Muslims and so they fell into a nullifer of Islam.
This is what happens when u make things up, you get karbaashed @BANTU

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Boqor @DalJecel and I suppose the mighty Darood revolted when their boqor was exiled by the Italians (sounds like a colony to me) :lolbron: and lol, I already proved Isaaq were 4 out of 5 top darawish, you cant change history

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Boqor @DalJecel and I suppose the mighty Darood revolted when their boqor was exiled by the Italians (sounds like a colony to me) :lolbron: and lol, I already proved Isaaq were 4 out of 5 top darawish, you cant change history
More isaaq were against the Darawish than with them
You can't change history

Listen to a knowledgeable Isaaq tell you about the darawiish... that's if you can understand af somali madowga tahay wasse did darood rape your kin?.....

@Boqor
@DalJecel

Oh you actually believe what Aabbo Siyaad taught your MOD parents kkkkkk

I guess even North Koreans believe the Kim family's fairytales :drakekidding:

That awkward moment when Majeerteens are not even MOD lmao you are new to this abayoo, did you see what the Isaaq guy said? Anyways you are right the Darawiish forces were from many qabils with ofc Dhulbahante dominating but the opponents were mainly certain Isaaq subclans and his own Ogaden kin who sided with the British in fact Somalilands last president Siilanyo who is HJ I think either his dad or grandad was the dhabodhilif who coined the term "mad mullah" and told the Brits to call the sayyid that.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
These shameless samosas have realised they have no real history to speak of and so now they've reached a level of shamelessness where they claim the holy darwish state

i'm dead :dead::dead::dead::dead:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
@Boqor
@DalJecel

Oh you actually believe what Aabbo Siyaad taught your MOD parents kkkkkk

I guess even North Koreans believe the Kim family's fairytales :drakekidding:
Bruv, just stop it, you're taking L after L.
I'm starting to feel sorry for you too :mjlol:

I'm happy for the new UAE protectorate to succeed their predecessors. :chrisfreshhah:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

BANTU

+op MVLI
That awkward moment when Majeerteens are not even MOD.
That's even worse, accepting Kacaan revisionism just because it big ups your main clan :mjlol:

@NotAjnabi how am I taking L after L when you liked this post

These shameless samosas have realised they have no real history to speak of and so now they've reached a level of shamelessness where they claim the holy darwish state

i'm dead :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I actually provided proof that Isaaq where a major factor in the Darawish, ffs the HY Suldaan was the second in command :mjlol:

"Bu-but Aabo Siyaad said Darawish were Darood against Isaaq ":mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending