Somaliland & UAE relations has been enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
According to sources close to the presidency in Hargeisa the entourage headed by president President Musa Behi Abdi has finished most of his undertakings in the UAE thence eminent return home.
During the last leg of the meeting president Musa and his UAE counterpart have decided to strengthen the trade agreement between the two countries.
Furthermore the government of UAE and Somaliland have decided to move in the same direction so that any challenge or obstruction of their trade deal by any foreign entity will opposed forcefully.
The UAE and Somaliland will also cooperate on security matters.

According to latest information reaching us the UAE has accepted the use of Somaliland Passport however before its implementation the government of UAE requested the government of Somaliland to update to the e-passport version.

The UAE government stated that the older Somaliland passport is not secure and can be compromised.

Another good news is that Abudhabi will give Somaliland $300 million whereby $200 million of that money will be deposited at the Central Bank of Somaliland this will help the government of Somaliland fight inflation.
These are the main points that were signed by the president of Somaliland:

1.The renewal of Somaliland passport to the new e-passport version.

2.The Government of UAE will buy slaughtered livestock from Somaliland the meat will be loaded at Berbera port.

3.A new civilian airport will very soon be constructed at Berbera since the former airport improvised to a military airport for UAE.

4.An amount of $300 million will be deposited at Central Bank of Somaliland to fight inflation.

5.Berbera International Port will be the only port allowed to handle livestock to Saudi Arabia.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
5.Berbera International Port will be the only port allowed to handle livestock to Saudi Arabia.

This is why non Landers don't want to recognise Somaliland.

Somaliland would see everything as a zero sum game and screw over Somalia in order to get ahead.

Just like how you worked for the British to help them conquer Somalia just so you could benefit from it.

An independent Somaliland could possibly end up as a bigger threat to Somalia than Ethiopia.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
this deal looks very good and beneficial:ehh:
all i don't get is why they gave 19% to Ethiopia

It's a guarantee for Ethiopia to use Berbera instead of Djibouti once infrastructure is fully built. As the more the Ethiopians use it the more money for Somaliland...

The only thing I'm afraid of is me being too late to set up & insha'Allah be successful in Somaliland...

As it's getting more & more crowded with noon Somalis. On a plane from Dubai it used to be 100% Somali, now it's like 60%

DRACO

VIP
This is why non Landers don't want to recognise Somaliland.

Somaliland would see everything as a zero sum game and screw over Somalia in order to get ahead.

Just like how you worked for the British to help them conquer Somalia just so you could benefit from it.

An independent Somaliland could possibly end up as a bigger threat to Somalia than Ethiopia.
Who's screwing somalia ?
It's called business . If FGS had same opportunity they'd do the same thing . Do or die stop b*tching yall.

I gotta say i don't like the idea of somalia being split up into 3 states but if somaliland can become successful then good for them. The south needs to sort out the al-shabaab problem before somalia can be united.:nvjpqts:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Who's screwing somalia ?
It's called business . If FGS had same opportunity they'd do the same thing . Do or die stop b*tching yall.
Who's screwing somalia ?

You're screwing the ports that ship livestock to Saudi Arabia (isn't it UAE...typo?) If that deal goes through.

That's 50% of their business.

However like you said ... that's business but a military base isn't.

God knows what terrorist they'll send out to Somalia from that base with the permission of the Somaliland government.

Hosting our enemies is just as bad as directly taking action to harm us.

BANTU

+op MVLI

v4ZX3.gif

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

bernie-sanders-side-eye-gif-10.gif

Lets not ignore out history. Even recently in the 80s when SNM took funds and got trained in Ethiopia just years after our war with them.

If that isn't betraying your people in return for benefits then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

BANTU

+op MVLI
bernie-sanders-side-eye-gif-10.gif

Lets not ignore out history. Even recently in the 80s when SNM took funds and got trained in Ethiopia just years after our war with them.

If that isn't betraying your people in return for benefits then I don't know what is.
Don't mind me sxb, I'm trying to figure out when the British ruled Somalia

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Don't mind me sxb, I'm trying to figure out when the British ruled Somalia

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being a protectorate is even worse than being conquered.

Losing an invasion is normal and happens all the time in history.

However, deciding to hand over your land without a fight is something that would stain the history of Somaliland for a long time.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Being a protectorate is even worse than being conquered.

Losing an invasion is normal and happens all the time in history.

However, deciding to hand over your land without a fight is something that would stain the history of Somaliland for a long time.
Learn your history :ufdup:

20180321_043722.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The mad mullah and the derwish were representing all Somalis Somalia but reer burco berbera and hargaisa were helping the British fight against Somalia which represents today all Somalis

Let’s face it your icitiraaf is in the hands of reer las canood reer cerigaabo reer awdal it’s almost been thirty years reer burco berbera and hargaysa building a church in hargaysa hasn’t even given you icitiraaf

BANTU

+op MVLI
The mad mullah and the derwish were representing all Somalis Somalia but reer burco berbera and hargaisa were helping the British fight against Somalia which represents today all Somalis

Let’s face it your icitiraaf is in the hands of reer las canood reer cerigaabo reer awdal it’s almost been thirty years reer burco berbera and hargaysa building a church in hargaysa hasn’t even given you icitiraaf
Your suldaan represented you by bending over to the Italians to defeat his own brother ffs kkkkkkk:ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your suldaan represented you by bending over to the Italians to defeat his own brother ffs kkkkkkk:ftw9nwa:
Unlike you I don’t take the colonialist west words as being sacrosanct and deem them as being infallible your people’s love for the British colonialists are almost on the verge of being idolatry you took your colonialists brand British somaliland for crying out loud and to add insult to injury you claim your land was given to you by the British similarly to how Jews claim Jerusalem was given to them by their God

It was somalia fighting the British not SNM reer burco berbera and hargaysa the leader of Somalia opposition to the British colonialists was sayiidka he wasn’t from burco nor berbera or hargaysa

BANTU

+op MVLI
Unlike you I don’t take the colonialist west words as being sacrosanct and deem them as being infallible your people’s love for the British colonialists are almost on the verge of being idolatry you took your colonialists brand British somaliland for crying out loud and to add insult to injury you claim your land was given to you by the British similarly to how Jews claim Jerusalem was given to them by their God

It was somalia fighting the British not SNM reer burco berbera and hargaysa the leader of Somalia opposition to the British colonialists was sayiidka he wasn’t from burco nor berbera or hargaysa
Who was the great resistor against the Italians? Biyomaal :ftw9nwa: your clan was happy to be Italian

Why don't you go and take hajj to Via Migiurtinia in Rome :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending