Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense when I watched an al shabaab video of their take over of beledxaawo the locals were all cheering and welcoming them.
yep. when i was in kismaayo i barely saw any young reer diini males. the reer diini were odayaal and women and children

DRACO

VIP
Who do you think the tribal enclave dictatorship oo iskeeda ku dawaaqday icitiraaf that is currently being occupied by one of the federal states of Somalia Puntland is?

the Rothschilds kkk
tribal enclave= Majeerteenia
Evn your harti brothers prefer idoor over the mj tribjal enclave:mjlol::damn::deadmanny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ogaadeen are on a campaign to wipe us out from kismaayo and replace us with reer amxaaaro. business and houses are regularly demolish or taken and given to ogaadeens fresh from itoobiya.
It’s not OG that will wipe you out of kismayo cause OG Are leading jubaland if Ahmed madoobe wanted he could of made the mayor of kismayo OG but ever since he’s been the president the mayorship of kismayo has always been harti so OG are not your enemies if you want to capture kismayo then it’s harti who’s your enemies and good luck takin harti on cause when it comes to somalia there’s more MX than OG but harti are the majority

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
tribal enclave= Majeerteenia
Evn your harti brothers prefer idoor over the mj tribjal enclave:mjlol::damn::deadmanny:
Why does Puntland still occupy somaliland? It’s just a federal state how will you gain icitiraaf if somaliland can’t even liberate can’t even liberate its self from Puntland one federal state of Somalia forget about liberating yourself from the rest of Somalia

Somaliland is a colony of Puntland kkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Its the other way round fool OG is the master of MX you are their es you are treated like second class citizens in kismayo and the president of jubbaland is an OG respect your ogaden masters kkk.

It's not the other way baboon. MX are the masters of OG. MX are taking presidency in Jubaland in the upcoming year 2019 in the election. I even know some candidates that will running agsinst the Kenyan Madoobe as well. Once we get presidency of JL we are sending OGs back to Garrisa and Jijigga. Kismayo is my city. So yeah MX are not 2nd class citizens since they have most the business there. All the built houses are from MX. So yeah there's gonna be a change in the 2019 election. Madoobe is a fool Farmaajo can anytime oust him out of Jubaland. Man MX are the presidents of Somalia I forgot. We can ANYTHING we want.

DRACO

VIP
ogaadeen are on a campaign to wipe us out from kismaayo and replace us with reer amxaaaro. business and houses are regularly demolish or taken and given to ogaadeens fresh from itoobiya.
Mudane just call muse bîhi for some arms and start wiping out those dirty foul smelling ogaden :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::salute:

If anywhere is a tribal enclave it's Puntland . MJ's really tried to enslave their own harti brothers and some Warsangeli are still falling for their tricks

@Sheikh @geel.sade

Why is it MX hate OG in jubaland and reject OG leadership yet in galmudug they’re docile and subservient

What OG leadership? Cagdheer rode the back of Kenyans to power in Kismayo and Cagdheer are still subservient to their masters in Ethiopia, with that Garac Abdi Illey raping his own Ogaden women under orders from his Habashi masters. Ogaden got colonized by other africans

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If anywhere is a tribal enclave it's Puntland . MJ's really tried to enslave their own harti brothers and some Warsangeli are still falling for their tricks
Puntland occupies somaliland till this day even since the creation of somaliland it has been occupied by one of the federal states of Somalia namely Puntland state of Somalia that’s why many people from burco berbera hargaysa come to garoowe the capital city of Puntland to get their passport

Most of your sanaag region that’s part of somaliland is occupied by Puntland

Puntland occupies somaliland till this day even since the creation of somaliland it has been occupied by one of the federal states of Somalia namely Puntland state of Somalia that’s why many people from burco berbera hargaysa come to garoowe the capital city of Puntland to get their passport

Puntland doesn't occupy anything. They've lost more than half their territory since 07 and SL forces are stationed just 60 km from the capital of Puntland. We have our boot firmly planted on the throat of Puntland, 1 more wrong move and Garowe will go back to being called Garowe, Somaliland like it use to be called, also nobody goes to Garowe for passport anymore. SL passport is accepted by 10 clhntries now including UK, France , and UAE, Djibouti , Beligum , South Sudan, and Kenya. That's more than enough options for Landers to choose from, and the list keeps frowing. Garowe is irrelevant

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What OG leadership? Cagdheer rode the back of Kenyans to power in Kismayo and Cagdheer are still subservient to their masters in Ethiopia, with that Garac Abdi Illey raping his own Ogaden women under orders from his Habashi masters. Ogaden got colonized by other africans
Ogaden are hold the top leadership in Kenya likewise in Ethiopia they control the Ogaden region and in jubaland they control it and are the leaders if we are harti the owners of kismayo we support ahmed madoobe and recognise him as the president of jubaland likewise we recognised farmaajo as the president of Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland doesn't occupy anything. They've lost more than half their territory since 07 and SL forces are stationed just 60 km from the capital of Puntland. We have our boot firmly planted on the throat of Puntland, 1 more wrong move and Garowe will go back to being called Garowe, Somaliland like it use to be called
Is sool and sanaag part of Puntland or somaliland? Doesn’t somaliland constitution state sool and sanaag are part of somaliland? So ever since somaliland declared sovereignty from the rest of Somalia it’s been colonised by the people of Puntland

Isn’t sool and sanaag part of British somaliland? So it’s Puntland occupying somaliland since somaliland existed before Puntland

It's not the other way baboon. MX are the masters of OG. MX are taking presidency in Jubaland in the upcoming year 2019 in the election. I even know some candidates that will running agsinst the Kenyan Madoobe as well. Once we get presidency of JL we are sending OGs back to Garrisa and Jijigga. Kismayo is my city. So yeah MX are not 2nd class citizens since they have most the business there. All the built houses are from MX. So yeah there's gonna be a change in the 2019 election. Madoobe is a fool Farmaajo can anytime oust him out of Jubaland. Man MX are the presidents of Somalia I forgot. We can ANYTHING we want.
kkk you are a crazy guy wallahi MX will never regain jubaland because its most important city is Ogaden majority and Ahmed madoobe will not leave next year he is love in kismayo for liberating Ogadens from the MX.MX has no power in jubaland it is ogaden controlled and Fraudmajo will not do anything he does not even control Xamar how can he control jubbaland.

Is sool and sanaag part of Puntland or somaliland?

Isn’t sool and sanaag part of British somaliland? So it’s Puntland occupying somaliland since somaliland existed before Puntland

Sool and Sanaag are both firmly controlled by Somaliland. We control the capital of both regions , it's not disputed lol. Sanaag has 1 or 2 enemy tuulo's that we can destroy at anytime. Remember in 1991 we pushed all Darood out of Sanaag, only Somali clan to ever vacate an entire region. Don't play with us you begged us to not go past Tukaraq

this is funny an Isaaq calling anybody an ethiopian slave OG could take over khatland in a day.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sool and Sanaag are both firmly controlled by Somaliland. We control the capital of both regions , it's not disputed lol. Sanaag has 1 or 2 enemy tuulo's that we can destroy at anytime. Remember in 1991 we pushed all Darood out of Sanaag, only Somali clan to ever vacate an entire region. Don't play with us you begged us to not go past Tukaraq
I thought darood warsengeli and dhulbhante were a part of somaliland are you saying darood are your enemies but you just claim their land sool and sanaag to gain icitiraaf?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh @geel.sade

Why is it MX hate OG in jubaland and reject OG leadership yet in galmudug they’re docile and subservient

Reason is MX are the most populated tribe in Jubaland. MX want the leadership because it's their main home. There are two MXs you might see there are reer Jubaland MXs and there a reer Mudug MXs. The reer Jubaland ones like me know that Jubaland is their state and want presidency there to replace OG. And the reer Mudug MX that live in Cabudwaaq are fighting for the city of Dhuusamareeb because the reer Mudug MX say that they occupied and ruled Dhuusamareeb before any clan did. And some MX are moving back to Dhuusamareeb like Wagardac. MX as ONE know Galmudug is nothing special. MX in total they're home state is Jubaland and are fighting for Kismayo. Since MX lived in Kismayo since a long time. The MX of JL are reer Kismayo and Gedo just like myself will be wanting presidency in Jubaland since it's their main state they inhabit. Why do think you think Barre Hiiraale a reer diini reer kooshin man from Mudug controlled Kismayo from 1998 to 2006? Because Barre Hiiraale said I'm a Jubalander and Kismayo is my city where my MX occupy. But you should remember that the reer Jubaland MX are much larger than the ones in Mudug my blood brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts