Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Sade has the entire gedo region that is the biggest gobol in jubaland what have they done with it? And here you’re gunning for kismayo atleast absame settle in jubadda hoose here you’re al the way from gedo claiming kismayo the audacity is unparalleled.
inshallah Muse will send our opressed MX brothers @geel.sade Arms to deal with the Madowteens and çaghdheer in kismayo.

Sade has the entire gedo region that is the biggest gobol in jubaland what have they done with it? And here you’re gunning for kismayo atleast absame settle in jubadda hoose here you’re al the way from gedo claiming kismayo the audacity is unparalleled.
calm down boy we ruled kismaayo from 98/99 to 2006 and up to 2013 we were the majority. before that it was majeerteen turf . ur salty coz moorgan got kicked out of kismaayo by barre.
and also i am not a jubbalander i am mareexaan from kismaayo aabahaa was

calm down boy we ruled kismaayo from 98/99 to 2006 and up to 2013 we were the majority. before that it was majeerteen turf . ur salty coz moorgan got kicked out of kismaayo by barre.
MX are Ogadens .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You got hawiye to help you capture kismayo and if you get Isaac to help you capture it again how long would that last this time you reckon? 4 maybe for 5 years? How about if you get hawiye and Isaac to help you capture kismayo do you think you might be able to stretch it to twenty years?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
2013 to now has been our years of darkness were getting violated in beled xaawo and we got massacred in kismaayo in 2013 and our business and houses are being systematically seized by cagdheers and we're refugees in Jilib since then:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:. we've fallen so hard walaalo. i think the only clan who fell harder were ajuuraan:mjcry::kendrickcry::meleshame::mjkkk::meleshame::meleshame:
Don't believe anything you read on the net. There are no marehans in Dadab camp. Kenya was trying to build a wall on their side but the Somalian president stopped it. Barre Hirale is history now you have the presidency of Somalia.

You got hawiye to help you capture kismayo and if you get Isaac to help you capture it again how long would that last this time you reckon? 4 maybe for 5 years? How about if you get hawiye and Isaac to help you capture kismayo do you think you might be able to stretch it to twenty years?
Madoobe captured kismaayo with kdf help and has been controlling it since mid 2013 and he still cant step outside kismaayo because of shabab .

Don't believe anything you read on the net. There are no marehans in Dadab camp. Kenya was trying to build a wall on their side but the Somalian president stopped it. Barre Hirale is history now you have the presidency of Somalia.
dadab is bantu i knew that and farmaajo is a disgrace to us

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Madoobe captured kismaayo with kdf help and has been controlling it since mid 2013 and he still cant step outside kismaayo because of shabab .
Ahmed madoobe didn’t capture kismayo he’s captured the whole of jubaland cause he’s the president and the capital city of jubaland is in bu’aale I can understand you claiming bu’aale cause it’s the capital city but kismayo?

Ahmed madoobe is the president of jubaland the government is temporarily based in kismayo don’t you think if he could he would make the mayor of kismayo absame from his own clan if they owned kismayo? The mayor of kismayo will always be harti even during Siad Barre era and before.

The mayor of garbaharay is MX

The mayor of afmadow is OG

The mayor of kismayo Harti

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
dadab is bantu i knew that and farmaajo is a disgrace to us
If you knew that then why did you agree with the troll? You must be a kid you shouldn't talk about politics.
Faramaajo is the president of Somalia not a tribal president.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And?what does this matter Ogaden control kismayo ahmed madoobe makes these MX and bantu es
If Ahmed madoobe is the president of jubaland and he controls gedo and likewise xaaf who’s hawiye is the president of galmudug and he controls cabudwaaq does that mean MX is also hawiye ?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sxb no offense but Barre Hiiraale is illiterate warlord
He is so 90s.

Time to find yourself a new hero

Is Ahmed Madoobe even better than Barre Hiiraale? The answer is nope at least Barre Hiiraale has a degree. Can't say the same for Ahmed Madoobe. Hiiraale was a freedrom fighter by the way. Not a warlord.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i love intra darood beef beats anyday.
give more Ameen ya rab!

let them have a civil war in kismayo and whole jbland:ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Boqor @Cognitivedissonance @geel.sade .
Who do you think the tribal enclave dictatorship oo iskeeda ku dawaaqday icitiraaf that is currently being occupied by one of the federal states of Somalia Puntland is?

the Rothschilds kkk

Ahmed madoobe didn’t capture kismayo he’s captured the whole of jubaland cause he’s the president and the capital city of jubaland is in bu’aale I can understand you claiming bu’aale cause it’s the capital city but kismayo?

Ahmed madoobe is the president of jubaland the government is temporarily based in kismayo don’t you think if he could he would make the mayor of kismayo absame from his own clan if they owned kismayo? The mayor of kismayo will always be harti even during Siad Barre era and before.

The mayor of garbaharay is MX

The mayor of afmadow is OG

The mayor of kismayo Harti
bu'aale is a tribal ogaadeen tuulo it can't be a capital. its like claiming sarinley as the capital of jubbooyinka it doesn't make sesnse. and madoobe doesn't control jubbaland. he controls kismaayo and a few other places

If Ahmed madoobe is the president of jubaland and he controls gedo and likewise xaaf who’s hawiye is the president of galmudug and he controls cabudwaaq does that mean MX is also hawiye ?
Ogaden are the masters of jubbaland Maxamed subeer is the kings there MX have not had real power since siad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts