Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Fucking Marehan are so desperate for land grab in lower Jubba that has nothing to do with yall because they are land locked and only have gedo and a town in galguduud. I get your inferior complex and fustration but dude get creative with your insults. Dhiikar baa kugu riday:mjlol: this is why i cant stand laangaab folks. They are way too desperate and want inclusion they wont even do half ways:kodaksmiley: ungreatful guests

Brother why the negativity man. I thought I told you MX occupy Kismayo and Jilib as well the biggest region in Jubaland called Gedo. MX are your nemesis if you are OG.

Brother why the negativity man. I thought I told you MX occupy Kismayo and Jilib as well the biggest region in Jubaland called Gedo. MX are your nemesis if you are OG.

Well your people don't have the same attitude towards us and lie about us being majority and have been dominating most of the land in jubooyinka for centuries so i dont care where you have 4 guri in jubooyinka. Naga leexda. Arliga aa nala degentihiin dhoof baa ku timaadeen shalay, baa hadana rabtiin in aa dhacdiin:drakelaugh: its not happening

And why don't you quote your inaadeer uu dhiikarku ku dhacey:birdman: instead of quoting me

http://somalipeople.wikia.com/wiki/Marehan Check this link out you will be shocked what it says. And it's 2018. MX occupy the Juba valley OG only live in Afmadow.

You are quoting wikipedia because no other evidence can back your false claims:ulyin:

Anything South of the Jubba river is mainly Ogaden. Anything North of Kismaayo is shared deegaan and mareexaan are a minority on the shared deegaans. even here most of them came after 1991. If you want a port behave and stick to Kismaayo which is shared and doesnt only belong to you. For the rest, I don't argue with suugo academics quoting wikipedia :russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You are quoting wikipedia because no other evidence can back your false claims:ulyin:

Anything South of the Jubba river is mainly Ogaden. Anything North of Kismaayo is shared deegaan and mareexaan are a minority on the shared deegaans. even here most of them came after 1991. If you want a port behave and stick to Kismaayo which is shared and doesnt only belong to you. For the rest, I don't argue with suugo academics quoting wikipedia :russ:

The only reason why you're avoiding and neglecting this source is because I am right? Right :ulyin: The South of the Juba river is MX man it's plain facts. The North of Kismayo is MX territory. OG are the minorities in Kismayo MX outnumber them. MX will get their share from the Kismayo port since it's their home city :manny:. And where are you sources sxb? This is not suugo academics brother. This is a legit reliable source that state MX occupy the Juba valley and Kismayo if you don't agree go to court with Wikipedia. :drakelaugh: And Mohamed Zubeir are all stuck in Afmadow you ain't fooling nobody. MX outnumber any clan in Jubaland even OGs. MX will the next president of Jubaland have fun accepting that.

Last edited:
The only reason why you're avoiding and neglecting this source is because I am right? Right :ulyin: The South of the Juba river is MX man it's plain facts. The North of Kismayo is MX territory. OG are the minorities in Kismayo MX outnumber them. MX will get their share from the Kismayo port since it's their home city :manny:. And where are you sources sxb? This is not suugo academics brother. This is a legit reliable source that state MX occupy the Juba valley and Kismayo if you don't agree go to court with Wikipedia. :drakelaugh: And Mohamed Zubeir are all stuck in Afmadow you ain't fooling nobody. MX outnumber any clan in Jubaland even OGs. MX will the next president of Jubaland have fun accepting that.
ilkadheer have an obsession with us and our land. raas kaambooni is populated by Madow and gaaljecel. jamaame is biyamaal and Madow turf.

Fucking Marehan are so desperate for land grab in lower Jubba that has nothing to do with yall because they are land locked and only have gedo and a town in galguduud. I get your inferior complex and fustration but dude get creative with your insults. Dhiikar baa kugu riday:mjlol: this is why i cant stand laangaab folks. They are way too desperate and want inclusion they wont even do half ways:kodaksmiley: ungreatful guests
uhuru's slave go back to afmadow and garissa. mareexaan and Madow outnumbered you for the past 50 years and majeerteen were the dominant. the ilkadheer in kismayo today are kenyan an ethiopian theyre nkt from afmadow. demographics change and youre stuck in the year 1800. you have an unhealthy obsession with us go seek treatment.

Did I touch a nerve to write this useless paragraph? Everyone knows wikipedia isn't a valid source fucking desperate Marehan:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

uhuru's slave go back to afmadow and garissa. mareexaan and Madow outnumbered you for the past 50 years and majeerteen were the dominant. the ilkadheer in kismayo today are kenyan an ethiopian theyre nkt from afmadow. demographics change and youre stuck in the year 1800. you have an unhealthy obsession with us go seek treatment.

Not really, you are the one stuck in Siad barre era when you Marehan were first placed by him in Kismaayo and Baardheere. You took Baardheere but you will never have Kismaayo sorrounded by beesha Ogaden. I am looking forward to see yall getting karbashed by beesha laandheere ee Ogaden back to you land locked gobol gedo, fucking martidii kismaayo

Nin dhoof ku yimid bey geeridu dhibtaa:denzelnigga:

ilkadheer have an obsession with us and our land. raas kaambooni is populated by Madow and gaaljecel. jamaame is biyamaal and Madow turf.

I know they are populated by those clans but they are definitely not populated my mareexaar:drakekidding: most of the land in lower Jubba is Ogaden with other clan's being present there. Mareexaars tho?:comeon: Waxba beela kale ha ku soo hoos dhuuman fucking yaryar laangaab

Did this guy lump Madow and mareexaar together:drakelaugh:wlh the desperation of the yaryar mooryaan clan trying to land grab another man's land, has no limits. So you are hiding behind minority clan to land grab deegaamo in lower jubba? Marti will do anything for the power they will never have:russ:

Anyways the land is controlled by the people it belongs to, the majority. From afmadow, dhoobley, badhaadhe, buaale to the whole xagar district all the way up to Kismaayo. You wish you were us demoninating three regions, all with rivers with a population of 7 million but guess what? You are limited to a single landlocked gobol and Caabudwaaq where you dont dare to even take control because you are fulay and desperate for a port:lolbron:

Your time ended with Siad Barre. It's over maandhow:denzelnigga:

Not really, you are the one stuck in Siad barre era when you Marehan were first placed by him in Kismaayo and Baardheere. You took Baardheere but you will never have Kismaayo sorrounded by beesha Ogaden. I am looking forward to see yall getting karbashed by beesha laandheere ee Ogaden back to you land locked gobol gedo, fucking martidii kismaayo

Nin dhoof ku yimid bey geeridu dhibtaa:denzelnigga:
you lot are martidii kismaayo in the kacaan era when you were outnumbered by egyptians and bantus.
we weren't put there by maxamed siyaad it was you lot who were settled by him in kismaayo and other places in the 70s. you haven't had any significant presence in kismaayo for the past 50 years. only now you do when you decided to seize mareexaan properties and demolish them. you're landlocked too since you don't live in the south eastern coast, uhuru's slave. you're new comers in kismaayo. and were talking about kismaayo not afmadow. go back to being karbaashed by xabash in galbeed and being slaves for kikuyus in garissa. when my family were in kismaayo you were getting violated in garissa and qabri dahar.

you lot are martidii kismaayo in the kacaan era when you were outnumbered by egyptians and bantus.
we weren't put there by maxamed siyaad it was you lot who were settled by him in kismaayo and other places in the 70s. you haven't had any significant presence in kismaayo for the past 50 years. only now you do when you decided to seize mareexaan properties and demolish them. you're landlocked too since you don't live in the south eastern coast, uhuru's slave. you're new comers in kismaayo. and were talking about kismaayo not afmadow. go back to being karbaashed by xabash in galbeed and being slaves for kikuyus in garissa. when my family were in kismaayo you were getting violated in garissa and qabri dahar.

Not really. Refugees were settled in hiiraan and waqooyi Galbeed.

You can cabaad all day but you have no power keyboard warrior. How is it going with Kenya bombing yall in gedo? Maashallaah such an amazing time to be alive:diddyass:

Did this guy lump Madow and mareexaar together:drakelaugh:wlh the desperation of the yaryar mooryaan clan trying to land grab another man's land, has no limits. So you are hiding behind minority clan to land grab deegaamo in lower jubba? Marti will do anything for the power they will never have:russ:

Anyways the land is controlled by the people it belongs to, the majority. From afmadow, dhoobley, badhaadhe, buaale to the whole xagar district all the way up to Kismaayo. You wish you were us demoninating three regions, all with rivers with a population of 7 million but guess what? You are limited to a single landlocked gobol and Caabudwaaq where you dont dare to even take control because you are fulay and desperate for a port:lolbron:

Your time ended with Siad Barre. It's over maandhow:denzelnigga:
dirty ilkadheer go suck xabash dick. i never lumped myself with Madow. im not grabbing deegaamo in j/hoose. marti will do anything for a power grab which is why you guys are obsessed with xoolo mareexaan in kismaayo. how about seizing majeerteen houses and businesses in kismaayo. you're

dirty ilkadheer go suck xabash dick. i never lumped myself with Madow. im not grabbing deegaamo in j/hoose. marti will do anything for a power grab which is why you guys are obsessed with xoolo mareexaan in kismaayo. how about seizing majeerteen houses and businesses in kismaayo. you're

Majeerteen are welcome in Kismaayo and they will get everything back because they are native to Kismaayo but the Marehan are marti in lower Jubba and there is absolut no reason for their power hungry ass to have any of their people living in Kismaayo where they are ungreatful immigrants like yall. Siad barre era is over. dhulkaaga Gedo dhiso instead of crying for power on another man's land:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending