Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Refugees were settled in hiiraan and waqooyi Galbeed.

You can cabaad all day but you have no power keyboard warrior. How is it going with Kenya bombing yall in gedo? Maashallaah such an amazing to be alive:diddyass:
how is getting raped by xabash? how was the garissa massacre? how is like being slaves for kikuyus in kismaayo? you have almost no power outside of kismaayo.
stop obsessing over us.

how is getting raped by xabash? how was the garissa massacre? how is like being slaves for kikuyus in kismaayo? you have almost no power outside of kismaayo.
stop obsessing over us.

Not really happening. We are living the good life in Galbeed, NEP and jubboyinka that will be freed from al-shabaab while you are getting bombed by Kenya maashallaah

Last edited:
Majeerteen are welcome in Kismaayo and they will get everything back because they are native to Kismaayo but the Marehan are marti in lower Jubba and there is absolut no reason for their power hungry ass to have any of their people living in Kismaayo where they are ungreatful immigrants like yall. Siad barre era is over. dhulkaaga Gedo dhiso instead of crying for power on another man's land:ufdup:
you lot are obsessing over us by taking out land in kismaayo. keep getting raped by xabash. the siad barre era is over and now majeerteen are a minority in kismaayo. the only time they taste a small amount of power against mareexaan is when they send you some s and boqol kun shilin soomaali to cover your qat for the night. your policemen are from itoobiya and your educated men are from kenya, not afmadow or badhaadhe. foh

Not really happening. We are living the good life in Galbeed, NEP and jubboyinka that will be fred from al-shabaab while you are getting bombed by Kenya maashallaah
your getting raped by xabash and give kismaayos dhuxul to kenya while your people are poor in afmadow. filthy adoon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you lot are obsessing over us by taking out land in kismaayo. keep getting raped by xabash. the siad barre era is over and now majeerteen are a minority in kismaayo. the only time they taste a small amount of power against mareexaan is when they send you some s and boqol kun shilin soomaali to cover your qat for the night. your policemen are from itoobiya and your educated men are from kenya, not afmadow or badhaadhe. foh

your educated men are from Ethiopia cough* cough* Siad Barre, barre Hiraale, Ahmed Ducaale :ulyin: Whats your point? This is what happens when you type while being emotional; empty arguments filled with cuqdad and backed by no facts

Majeerteen are way more relevant in Kismaayo than you would ever be. It has always and will always be a kabalalax and bajuuni city:birdman:

your educated men are from Ethiopia cough* cough* Siad Barre, barre Hiraale, Ahmed Ducaale :ulyin: Whats your point? This is what happens when you type while being emotional; empty arguments filled with cuqdad and backed by no facts

Majeerteen are way more relevant in Kismaayo than you would ever be. It has always and will always a kabalalax and bajuuni city:birdman:
theres almost no baajunis in kismayo. majeerteen are still a minority in kismaayo. Madow and egyptians outnumbered you in the kacaan era. this is not 1800. we're way more relevant in kismaayo since uhuru's slaves are obsessed with our properties and businesses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go get a time machine to go back to the year 1800 because you're stuck in it

Lol so you stole and land grabbed a sheekhaal town, bragging about it and mad when we tell you to bounce back to gedo? Hypocrite:birdman:

We the indigenous people of lower Jubba, the original reer waamos will protect our land and remind you who you are. I support Madoobe my inaadeer and looking forward to be witness to when you aliens get deported back to gedo where you are getting bombed:lolbron:

theres almost no baajunis in kismayo. majeerteen are still a minority in kismaayo. Madow and egyptians outnumbered you in the kacaan era. this is not 1800. we're way more relevant in kismaayo since uhuru's slaves are obsessed with our properties and businesses.

Yeah right "relevant". Who is the mayor of Kismaayo? Who is the President who made Kismaayo what it's today? Which properties? The one aabo Siad build for you in the central parts of the city? This is why you shouldnt let any marti into your cities. Fucking delusional Marehan.

Kabalax is most relevant in Kismaayo and bajuunis are the first inhabitants of the city. Why they are more relevant than the immigrants from gedo and shilaabo who have no qabiil connection to lower jubba

Lol so you stole and land grabbed a sheekhaal town, bragging about it and mad when we tell you to bounce back to gedo? Hypocrite:birdman:

We the indigenous people of lower Jubba, the original reer waamos will protect our land and remind you who you are. I support Madoobe my inaadeer and looking forward to be witness to when you aliens get deported back to gedo where you are getting bombed:lolbron:
we never stole land we moved in and didn't rob peoples wealth unlike ilkadheer who are going crazy in kismaayo. hypocrite. i support my reer diini brothers and am looking forward to be witness to when you alien slaves of uhuru get deported back to garissa and qabri dahar and shilaabo. we dont sieze people's houses unlike you ilkadheer who would sieze your own mareexaan cousins house in kismaayo. when you marti leave kismaayo you'll leave almost no trace since you can't bring any infrastructure, you're hellbent on taking our guryo and xoolo.
i welcome a sheekhaal if he wants to live in baardheere peacefully and not make it a kenyan colony.

Yeah right "relevant". Who is the mayor of Kismaayo? Who is the President who made Kismaayo what it's today? Which properties? The one aabo Siad build for you in the central parts of the city? This is why you shouldnt let any marti into your cities. Fucking delusional Marehan.

Kabalax is most relevant in Kismaayo and bajuunis are the first inhabitants of the city. Why they are more relevant than the immigrants from gedo and shilaabo who have no qabiil connection to lower jubba
we have properties all over kismaayo. siyaad didnt build shit for mareexaan. they worked for their wealth unlike amxaaro-somalis who want to rob it. gedo doesnt have motorways it takes around three days to drive from kismaayo to baardheere. and you have to pass through jilib and jamaame.

we have properties all over kismaayo. siyaad didnt build shit for mareexaan. they worked for their wealth unlike amxaaro-somalis who want to rob it. gedo doesnt have motorways it takes around three days to drive from kismaayo to baardheere. and you have to pass through jilib and jamaame.

Yes "amxaaro Somalis" like Siad barre, mooryaan barre Hiraale and the looser Ahmed ducaale:drakelaugh: get more creative with your insults laangaab caran:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Yes "amxaaro Somalis" like Siad barre, mooryaan barre Hiraale and the looser Ahmed ducaale:drakelaugh: get more creative with your insults laangaab caran:kodaksmiley::mjlol:
you dont understand when i say amxaaro somalis dumb adoon. you're just like amxaaro. you backstab and are filthy and love to oppress. axmaq madoobe is worse since hes a slave of kenya even though he was born in somalia

you dont understand when i say amxaaro somalis dumb adoon. you're just like amxaaro. you backstab and are filthy and love to oppress. axmaq madoobe is worse since hes a slave of kenya even though he was born in somalia

You can criticize the power dynamics but you are not. You just hate my people and want to steal our land but that will never happen filthy tuugo. Taasuu ciil kaa haya. Hurdada ka kac, Siad barre is gone and you will never have power in other people's land again. Get over it and free your land in Caabudwaaq instead of obsessing over other People's territories:kodaksmiley:

You can criticize the power dynamics but you are not. You just hate my people and want to steal our land but that will never happen filthy tuugo. Taasuu ciil kaa haya. Hurdada ka kac, Siad barre is gone and you will never have power in other people's land again. Get over it and free your land in Caabudwaaq instead of obsessing over other People's territories:kodaksmiley:
my own land was stolen by ilkadheer from kenya and ethiopia. how about you free your land in garissa. :kodaksmiley: and ogaadeen are my inlaws and qaraabo:susp:
go free your land in garissa and shilaabo. most of your land is rulef by kikuyus and amxaaro.

my own land was stolen by ilkadheer from kenya and ethiopia. how about you free your land in garissa. :kodaksmiley: and ogaadeen are my inlaws and qaraabo:susp:
go free your land in garissa and shilaabo. most of your land is rulef by kikuyus and amxaaro.

My land in those two countries are free and prospering. I am focusing on freeing my land from al-shabaab terrorists. Tell your leaders to have their own state in gedo. I would support you 100 %. We dont want to share a state with yall. Ninka Garissa joogaa Waa reer waamo . Jubada hoose wuu kaa xigaa:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:

My land in those two countries are free and prospering. I am focusing on freeing my land from al-shabaab terrorists. Tell your leaders to have their own state in gedo. I would support you 100 %. We dont want to share a state with yall. Ninka Garissa joogaa Waa reer waamo . Jubada hoose wuu kaa xigaa:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:
your land is ruled by amxaaro and kikuyu
how about making your own state in garissa free from kenyan rule or is that against the protocol of the kikuyu's slaves :siilaanyolaugh:. whether you like it or not we will still be entrenched in kismaayo and our deegaans in the kismaayo countryside. axmaq murtad madoobe runs kismaayo under the watchful eye of his slave master uhuru, just like in your deegaamo in nfd. :dabcasar: kismaayo wuu kaa xigaa kikuyu boy go do something else like get massacred by Madow :siilaanyosmile:

your land is ruled by amxaaro and kikuyu
how about making your own state in garissa free from kenyan rule or is that against the protocol of the kikuyu's slaves :siilaanyolaugh:. whether you like it or not we will still be entrenched in kismaayo and our deegaans in the kismaayo countryside. axmaq murtad madoobe runs kismaayo under the watchful eye of his slave master uhuru, just like in your deegaamo in nfd. :dabcasar: kismaayo wuu kaa xigaa kikuyu boy go do something else like get massacred by Madow :siilaanyosmile:

Then get here and free your non-existent land from "amxaaro". Iskeen hee reer powerless:kodaksmiley::pachah1::mjlol: booto maran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending