Somaliland sentences a poet and a YouTuber to 2 years in prison & hefty fine for offending the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Qamar Suugaani Get Threathend Prison Time Because He Went To A Show In Xamar
Police Map GIF by One Chicago

Whatever her political opinions, I will not question the plight of a woman who claims her clansmen used threats of rape against her. I believe her.

Why is Amiira terrified of going to prison? Clearly she knows what’s going to happen to her there.

It has nothing to with politics, it's about consistency and justice she can't claim that these things happened to her, and demand justice but deny that to Ikran - and her family - who was in the same situation as her and ended up dead.

Amiira is reacting like that because she is innocent and what happened to her is a miscarriage of justice.

I suspect Fais is Garhajis and giving himself false hope of Kim Jong-Bihi being deposed. He’s not going anywhere.
:mjlaugh:

Wallahi walaal I don't lie about my background those who have seen my paternal lineage here know that I'm HJ and have never claimed anything else.......

I don't have a dog in this HA/HY fight...:ohno:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m not sure but she is probably terrified of the Nigerian rapist Somaliland police use to threaten female inmates with. If you’re not familiar read below 👇

"Be quiet Somalian female otherwise I shall release the Nigerian"

- Somaliland police force

‘Only I can talk about how my human rights gets violated and my second class status’

Gantaal97
Lol yeah I'm a "2nd class citizen" when Muuse Shaani is trying to appease my clan by appointing a new Governor for the central Bank coming from us to support his 2nd term presidential campaign :drakekidding:
Btw you are Reer Puntland you don't see me talking about your internal affairs but for some reason you guys are obsessed with our affairs :francis:

Lol yeah I'm a "2nd class citizen" when Muuse Shaani is trying to appease my clan by appointing a new Governor for the central Bank coming from us to support his 2nd term presidential campaign :drakekidding:
Btw you are Reer Puntland you don't see me talking about your internal affairs but for some reason you guys are obsessed with our affairs :francis:

Bro, why you hating on them, it's understandable, Somaliland is the only somali nation where elections, with 1m/1v, and power changes hands smoothly let the brothers/sisters have their excitement...

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

cow

VIP
People in the reactions are all fake caring like they are not the same people that laugh when gedo gets bombed by kenyans :mjpls:
Made You Look Leave GIF by Nas

i too would not take these qabilistiyaals serious, you are right they have fantasies everyday about kenyans bombing MX.

but when i saw the young girl cry, walaahi i feel her sadness, she does not deserve to be sentenced to prison just for her views.

two wrongs don't make a right.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If the arrested female is anything like Naciimo Qorane or those N&N fangirls, Nigerian iska dhaaf i would set a whole host of Madows to Bukaki her ass

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Didn't Qamar Suugaani Get Threathend Prison Time Because He Went To A Show In Xamar
Police Map GIF by One Chicago

Yes he was arrested for visiting Mogadishu and had to sneak back into Somaliland to avoid Kim Jong-Bihi but he has snitches everywhere.

Why the hell Majeerteens obsessed with Somaliland :what:

Naya that's me who should criticize whatever Muuse Shaani does not you Ms Somaliweyn :ufdup:

You fear Bihi, I don’t. I’ll keep posting about the kangaroo justice system in the most democratic country in East Africa.

Duchess

VIP
Damn so I’m guessing this is the YouTuber

Yes that’s her. She is the one interviewing the poet in the videos I posted and that’s the “crime” she committed. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that she was sentenced to do more time than the poet who apparently offended Bihi. :faysalwtf:

If the arrested female is anything like Naciimo Qorane or those N&N fangirls, Nigerian iska dhaaf i would set a whole host of Madows to Bukaki her ass

She’s not a poet nor did she say anything political. She’s a YouTuber and the “crime” she committed was interviewing the poet and posting the content online. I’ve posted the poems so you can decide if you think someone should be arrested for speaking out about social issues and supporting a rival political party.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So much for being the beacon of democracy in the Horn of Africa. Muse Bihi’s admin sentenced a poet for offending the President and a YouTuber for filming the poems and posting them online.

The “offensive” poems in question criticizes the administration while praising the opposition party Wadani. Is this worth imprisoning someone? You be the judge.

Amira posted a video begging for leniency from Kim Jong-Bihi explaining that all she did was interview the poet and post the videos on her channel.

Somalilanders are mocking her in the comments. If only she were from the right Habar subclan this wouldn’t have happened to her. #JusticeForAmira
One of those ran to PL before couple of months because he refuse to give jeegaan youtube money.

Yes he was arrested for visiting Mogadishu and had to sneak back into Somaliland to avoid Kim Jong-Bihi but he has snitches everywhere.

You fear Bihi, I don’t. I’ll keep posting about the kangaroo justice system in the most democratic country in East Africa.
Who Even Is Biixi An Upstart It Seems From The Kacaan Era Heard He Was Pilot Or Some Shit Is There No Young Leaders For The Waqooyi People
:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink: :hemad:

Duchess

VIP
One of those ran to PL before couple of months because he refuse to give jeegaan youtube money.

That’s when Somaliland announced it was taxing Youtubers and wanted 40% of their income.:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending