Somaliland sentences a poet and a YouTuber to 2 years in prison & hefty fine for offending the President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
"No Nigerian can rape me, only my adeer dabagel can"

- Gantaal97
Nacala abhaa.... Warya! Dabagel is in my pockets and his loyal to his family so Muuse Shaani who hates him so much wishes to get rid of him but can't as his administration is begging us for our support so I'm the one who's going to feed you to the Nigerian next time you're in Hargeysa :shaq:

Nacala abhaa.... Warya! Dabagel is in my pockets and his loyal to his family so Muuse Shaani who hates him so much wishes to get rid of him but can't as his administration is begging us for our support so I'm the one who's going to feed you to the Nigerian next time you're in Hargeysa :shaq:

After you unleash the nigerian...you be like..

GIF by Paramount Movies

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
So much for being the beacon of democracy in the Horn of Africa. Muse Bihi’s admin sentenced a poet for offending the President and a YouTuber for filming the poems and posting them online.

The β€œoffensive” poems in question criticizes the administration while praising the opposition party Wadani. Is this worth imprisoning someone? You be the judge.

Amira posted a video begging for leniency from Kim Jong-Bihi explaining that all she did was interview the poet and post the videos on her channel.

Somalilanders are mocking her in the comments. If only she were from the right Habar subclan this wouldn’t have happened to her. #JusticeForAmira
Why are folk surprised, it’s just a another third world dirt poor, dictatorship with a cult following. BuTwEAReaDemOcrAcY

Somalis should ask themselves 'what does democracy even mean?' Democracy does not only mean having always credible elections every few years. Democracy means Liberal Democracy and there has to be a realisation of all civil liberties alongside having authorities always being freely elected

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wait a minute.......if everybody is there who is looking after the Nigerian...

I wonder if they let him out occasionally for an outing :hmm:
I'm torn between hating on Somaliland and being happy a functioning Somali Government exists that can arrest mooryans in an instant.

Guul Somalilland, the only way to deal with Somalis is arrest them and drag them kicking/screaming to the 21st century.
I love the snitching culture there wallahi. Look vaguely suspicious? Getting snitched on. Somali's have no sense of order laakin when they can snitch on you it's go time.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I'm torn between hating on Somaliland and being happy a functioning Somali Government exists that can arrest mooryans in an instant.

Guul Somalilland, the only way to deal with Somalis is arrest them and drag them kicking/screaming to the 21st century.
Nigga what’s this shit about them escaping then πŸ˜‚

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalis should ask themselves 'what does democracy even mean?' Democracy does not only mean having always credible elections every few years. Democracy means Liberal Democracy and there has to be a realisation of all civil liberties alongside having authorities always being freely elected

When you see diaspora SLers supporting all these arrest you have to wonder whether Somalis are a mentally deranged race. Arresting a single person for political dissent sets a slippery slope. I don’t see how anyone can excuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts