Somaliland Second President - Mustafa Martin Insults Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Reer Hargeisa are noble people. Let's not insult them but the charlatans that prey on the weak and uninformed.

Other than that I agree with most of what you said. Only langaabs cling to others and can't tolerate difference of opinion or thought.

True they are mostly uninformed

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar the new guy is insane. Kulahaa "From now on I decide who is isaaq in this forum and who is not"
Who the f*ck does he think he is?!!! The arrogance in his ignorant statement is appalling. @Theyuusuf Sit your ass down boi and let the veterans talk.

@Theyuusuf guy at least bootyclaps for his subclan which is 2nd class citizens of jeegaan. Imo the most delusional one on here is the pro-jeegaan "HY" @draco what a confused little fucker lol going against his clan interests out of "Isaaqnimo" :mjlol:

Apparently if you don't have the same opinion as this kid you ain't isaaq. :yloezpe:

Last edited:
@Theyuusuf guy at least bootyclaps for his subclan which is 2nd class citizens of jeegaan. Imo the most delusional one on here is the pro-jeegaan "HY" @draco what a confused little fucker lol going against his clan interests out of "Isaaqnimo" :mjlol:

Apparently if you don't have the same opinion as this kid you ain't isaaq. :yloezpe:

Isaaq and every one who leaves in between the lawga to yoocada are Somaliland subjects any one who does not beleive in Somaliland the same way he beleives his religion will be slapped for the rest Of his life . I am the enforcer of that law and yes if you don't have the same opinion I don't consider you isaaq and I will deny your rights as a citizen. You can keep barking like dog in exile but you can't practice what you are preaching in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts