Somaliland Second President - Mustafa Martin Insults Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I must bite my tongue and say he is correct, politics in Puntland is very vicious and goes to deep levels. I mean just the discussions between Puntlanders on somalispot in comparison to other clan should tell you a-lot and the level of depth our discussions goes too!!!! Infact it's even worse with our seniors and elders who take it a-lot further.

The thing about Puntland is, you won't even know he is tricking you because they use diplomacy really well and understand how to influence you. It's not similar to 'fadhi ku dirirs' of other clans which is just 'my clan karbashed your clan'.

Somalilanders are loyal to their by heart, whatever they do at the end of the day, they are all loyal to Somaliland by heart. Don't fall for everything, even Caare is our Agent in Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalilanders are loyal to their by heart, whatever they do at the end of the day, they are all loyal to Somaliland by heart. Don't fall for everything, even Caare is our Agent in Puntland.

His not loyal to Somaliland, he was saying politics is far more intelligent and vicious in Puntland as comparable to Somaliland. No damn SSDF guy is gonna rule puntland sxb where your rebel groups just run the show, the lowest of all qualities in Puntland. Puntland ain't a joke sxb and martin felt he would get lost in this vicious politics and got silenced up many times by puntlanders and was considered a novice. So he said Somaliland is better cause it's novice politics over there cause he saw real politics in puntland and it's too much for him.

I would give chance to caare but not Martin. In fact I would execute him. Any isaaq with bohol symptoms should better die than live . We must be brutal against them .

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would give chance to caare but not Martin. In fact I would execute him. Any isaaq with bohol symptoms should better die than live . We must be brutal against them .

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basically no room for open minded, individuality, and creative thinking

We all must dance to the same tune or else. One wonders why we gotten rid of Siyaad Barre. At least he built stuff

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

We all must dance to the same tune or else. One wonders why we gotten rid of Siyaad Barre. At least he built stuff

Why do you stick around a state that is clearly against your clan's well being? your the largest clan in Isaaq, why do you always put up with taking a back seat while hj/habar awal are eating and developing themselves while you live in the worst conditions among Somalis? they gonna take all that money from somaliland and give it to their sub clans to arm up and keep you hostage forever.

There is no FAMILY if family is trying to keep you down.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Anyways the real truth is your safe from Puntland, we don't violate other clan territories, ask 'sacad' they are a small jilib and we could wipe them out of mudug if we wanted too but we don't, because we know 'xeer somaliyeed' cause we are somalis. Most those habar awals are half oromo niyahow, heaps of oromos claim habar awal and try to start beef with other somali clans. Oromo agenda is somalis kill themselves so the oromo push into somalia and outnumber them.

Why do you stick around a state that is clearly against your clan's well being? your the largest clan in Isaaq, why do you always put up with taking a back seat while hj/habar awal are eating and developing themselves while you live in the worst conditions among Somalis? they gonna take all that money from somaliland and give it to their sub clans to arm up and keep you hostage forever.

Hold on boowe who said to you he is HY . From now on I decide who is isaaq in this forum and who is not . Saalax is not isaaq based on my criteria unless he is not bohol . Being isaaq is synonymous with Somaliland patriotism no matter if you are muxaafid or mucaarid. Secondly an isaaq man must be anti daarood in one way or the other . Even if he spares dhuloos he should challenge other darod otherwise he is pusssy in our book .

Saalax Bidaar

Garxajis are actually eating good but politics is where we currently have quite an obstacle

We own the largest telecommunication company in SL, Telesom (CEO is Ciidaganle and Next to him is Ina Aloore Rer Caynaanshe, both multi millionaires)

The real estate business
Top 3 Construction companies operating in SL
Daryeel
Al Najax
And Al barakah
Are all Garxajis

The Lagest Market or Suuq in SL, Waaheen is completely dominated by Garxjis up to 85% of business is Garxajis

Best areas of Hargeisa now is Masalah with multi million dollar villas =Garxajis
Fastest growing part of Hargeisa is Eastern Hargeisa( New Hargeisa and wadada Berbera)=Garxajis

Majority small manufacturing is run by Garxajis

We got the Airport on Lock.
Suuqa Xoolaha ee Hargeysa on lock

Garxajjs are living like shit is complete lie sxb!!!!

It is the political game where we are lacking but we will not ask anyone for advice for we know what to do. We have wax garad and Aqoon yahanow all the way to Xamar

We will do what is best for Beesha ultimately

Saalax Bidaar

Hold on boowe who said to you he is HY . From now on I decide who is isaaq in this forum and who is not . Saalax is not isaaq based on my criteria unless he is not bohol . Being isaaq is synonymous with Somaliland patriotism no matter if you are muxaafid or mucaarid. Secondly an isaaq man must be anti daarood in one way or the other . Even if he spares dhuloos he should challenge other darod otherwise he is pusssy in our book .

Get some education sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I think he is Habar Yonis, He is well known on the spot.

I think he is Habar Yonis, He is well known on the spot.

I didn't approve. Why ?

Because is anti somaliland
He referred hargeisa as xaargeysa
He loves xaarmajo
He is passive for the daarood and gets happy when ever he sees bad news coming from somaliland. What kind of isaaq is that . Have you even seen hawiye man or daarood man booty shaking for me and insulting their own or getting happy any time arsenal hits Mogadishu or Bosaso. What makes you think isaaqs can get to this low . That kind of inferiority complex does not even exist in aakhiro let alone ifka .

Saalax Bidaar

I didn't approve. Why ?

Because is anti somaliland
He referred hargeisa as xaargeysa
He loves xaarmajo
He is passive for the daarood and gets happy when ever he sees bad news coming from somaliland. What kind of isaaq is that . Have you even seen hawiye man or daarood man booty shaking for me and insulting their own or getting happy any time arsenal hits Mogadishu or Bosaso. What makes you think isaaqs can get to this low . That kind of inferiority complex does not even exist in aakhiro let alone ifka .

Somaliland sucks. That is true
Xaargeysa because of all the Zinna and filth that is being tolerated there. I am conservative guy and I despise liberal towns
Wrong I don’t love Farmaajo. But he is legitimate a president of Somalia, whilst Muuse Biixi is local.
Ever heard of the saying there are no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interests.
Wrong I don’t booty shake for anyone. If someone doesn’t align with your way of thinking doesn’t mean they are booty shaking. That is very shallow way to look at things.

Finally i am qabalist. I love my tol garxajjis and first and foremost. Everything else is a fair game.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland sucks. That is true
Xaargeysa because of all the Zinna and filth that is being tolerated there. I am conservative guy and I despise liberal towns
Wrong I don’t love Farmaajo. But he is legitimate a president of Somalia, whilst Muuse Biixi is local.
Ever heard of the saying there are no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interests.
Wrong I don’t booty shake for anyone. If someone doesn’t align with your way of thinking doesn’t mean they are booty shaking. That is very shallow way to look at things.

Finally i am qabalist. I love my tol garxajjis and first and foremost. Everything else is a fair game.

There is a serious Oromo problem and becareful there is a-lot of Oromos who disguise themselves in Somalia and Online as 'Isaaq' or some other clan in Somalia and they're sole purpose is to cause 'friction and break down any possible unity among Somalis' so they can continue to penetrate and depopulate while we fracture internally and get over-run. There is lot's of blood spilling in Jigjigga and their asses are getting dragged in the street in Bosaso like Black hawk down.

Saalax Bidaar

There is a serious Oromo problem and becareful there is a-lot of Oromos who disguise themselves in Somalia and Online as 'Isaaq' or some other clan in Somalia and they're sole purpose is to cause 'friction and break down any possible unity among Somalis' so they can continue to penetrate and depopulate while we fracture internally and get over-run. There is lot's of blood spilling in Jigjigga and their asses are getting dragged in the street in Bosaso like Black hawk down.
Oromos and Bantus are big threats, for sure. Serious discussions must be had to curb their numbers

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromos and Bantus are big threats, for sure. Serious discussions must be had to curb their numbers

Yes I was suprised when I went to Somalia, they speak 'naniin' in Bosaso and 'waryee' dialects in hargeisa, you wouldn't even know their oromo, it's a trojan horse among our clans and they start to 'claim' our clans and then go to other somali areas to cause beef and make it appear like it's an mj talking but he is really a filthy sheegato oromo who is fulfilling the policies of 'greater oromia'. These guys have a political agenda brother, they are sick of being disregarded in the horn of africa and formulated policies to push all the way to Hafun-Bosaso-Hargeisa and claim northern somalia and push into amhara and tigray regions and claim they are the majority of the horn of africa and use that to subjectate us. Go look at how the minority somali in 'bale' region are treated, that's what they want for us.

I am qabilist kulaha kkk who is not qabilist in this forum. I asked you simple question show me an other self hater from the daarood community or the hawiye then I will diagnose your symptoms. Why would I accept that isaaqs have EBOLA virus when all other communities in this forum are very health in somali standard .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending