Somaliland region MP: 80% of eastern Sanaag is in the hands of Puntland

Bohol

VIP
They live on south of Ceerigaabo and Yube as village. Soon we will reach there.

No they don't. The last town they live in is called DamalXagarre (which forms as the border town between dhulos and Warsans).

Warsangeli towns on the western frontier are.

Yubbe

Carmale

Ceelbuuh

Damalxagarre

upload_2019-10-20_18-45-27.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No they don't. The last town they live in is called DamalXagarre (which forms as the border town between dhulos and Warsans).

Warsangeli towns on the western frontier are.

Yubbe

Carmale

Ceelbuuh

Damalxagarre

View attachment 80659

False narratives doesn't help you achieve anything as data and observation just debunks it, if somalis worked around facts rather then working around biases and swinging everything to a conclusion that is favorable to them, it would help us out of our civil war. The idea your clan is perfect and u have everything is just irrational and make u be dismissed immediately in modern thinking. Eastern sanaag on the map is 80% of sanaag, while western sanaag is 20% war wuxu HY been badana, western uu bixi ama eastern dheh, mathamatic is measurements. We will measure Sanaag thru KM RANGE. We will show u how u own only 20 sq KM worth of land, while warsan owns the lot. I didnt measure it but warsan has 50,000 sq mile of land as a whole i know this for fact, I USE MATHS NOT BORDERS MAN MADE SHIT WEEYE. I can measure sanaag and ur side if you want but its TINY BRO isku xishoo.

It's nothing like Mudug, where HOBYO IS MASSIVE DISTRICT in land space. U could carve hobyo into at least 3 districts runti, but then again it wud have to follow some set formula that the nation agrees, not just what HG agrees and other rules for others. The war against SACAD WUD BE IN HOBYO N SOUTH MUDUG, THEY ARE JAM PACKED WALLAHI TUULOYINKA.

I HEARD CAYR WILL BE NIGHTMARE FROM MY FATHER BUT I HAVENT CHECKED,ON THE MAP BUT HIS 99% FACTUAL MY DAD, SALEBAN WILL BE BREEZE THO. The reason my dad is factual cause he wants to ensure the right data is worked on rather then fantasy or else we cant achieve majerten policy that is suitable to us if we CREATE A FANTASY

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sacad claiming Galkayo makes more sense than Warsangeli or Dhulbahane claiming Ceerigaabo. That's just my opinion. You can't split up every town just cause multiple tribes live there.

Bohol

VIP
Sacad claiming Galkayo makes more sense than Warsangeli or Dhulbahane claiming Ceerigaabo. That's just my opinion. You can't split up every town just cause multiple tribes live there.

I have never seen a Warsangeli claiming Ceerigaabo IRL. They know their last western town is Yubbe and that is where their territory ends. Even Yubbe area itself is split.

"There is no census population in this town, however it is inhabited by Somali group, with Habar Yoonis sub-division of Isaaq clan and of the Warsangali clan sub-division of Darod. It is considered a clan border between these two tribes respectively."

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
they should do a census on which qabil is where and ask them which side they want puntland or somaliland,whatever they choose pl and sl can sign an agreement and be done with it
At least that's what civilized people do

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Or they can make their own gobol with sool. Take their destiny in their own hands.
there is no point in dividing the land more hartis can unite with pl if they want and the hartis that want to stay with somaliland can do so as long as they are the ones that wanted it

there is no point in dividing the land more hartis can unite with pl if they want and the hartis that want to stay with somaliland can do so as long as they are the ones that wanted it
I think that fuxks the lands up even more. Budhodle which is closer to Hargeisa and burco is not Sland but lasanood who choose to be part of sland is when there right next door to us in PL?

Dhulos are a confusing bunch.

Bohol

VIP

The Hartis of Sanaag are already overwhelmingly pro Puntland hence why 80% of eastern Sanaag is in the hands of Puntland. They are not divided like in Sool.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The Hartis of Sanaag are already overwhelmingly pro Puntland hence why 80% of eastern Sanaag is in the hands of Puntland. They are not divided like in Sool.
it would have been nice if pl and sl could make an agreement on how to separate the disputed regions, but i doubt somaliland will allow that simply because it needs to maintain their territorial integrity if it wants to be its own country and pl does not have the authority to claim regions since it is under somalia,it does not claim to be a country
if somalia and sl ever agree to separate then this can be done. The disputed area would be allowed to choose if they want sl or somalia

Bohol

VIP
it would have been nice if pl and sl could make an agreement on how to separate the disputed regions, but i doubt somaliland will allow that simply because it needs to maintain their territorial integrity if it wants to be its own country and pl does not have the authority to claim regions since it is under somalia,it does not claim to be a country
if somalia and sl ever agree to separate then this can be done. The disputed area would be allowed to choose if they want sl or somalia

80% of eastern Sanaag is already under Pland according to this MP. There is no dispute there.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
80% of eastern Sanaag is already under Pland according to this MP. There is no dispute there.
as long as somaliland independence is in a limbo,they will not accept it. if it was clear that 80% of sanaag is under pl then it wouldn't be called a "disputed area".

Bohol

VIP
as long as somaliland independence is in a limbo,they will not accept it. if it was clear that 80% of sanaag is under pl then it wouldn't be called a "disputed area".

Who cares what they won't accept? this is Africa only the gun and bullet works. So far they are outgunned and outmatched in eastern Sanaag hence why they gave up on it.

Trending

Latest posts