Somaliland region MP: 80% of eastern Sanaag is in the hands of Puntland

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol whats left under jeegan control in Sanaag? Warsan land is almost 100% PL and Gen Caare controlling the coast. West Ceelafweyn district and Cerigaabo city?

upload_2019-10-20_19-48-15.png

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Who cares what they won't accept? this is Africa only the gun and bullet works. So far they are outgunned and outmatched in eastern Sanaag hence why they gave up on it.
unfortunately you are right,somalis all they understand is violence,uncivilized people. but didn't the warsangali revolt? its not like pl invaded and took the place.
did sl send their army there?i also know about the carre rebellion,and except for some few skirmishes i don't think there was any real battle there

Bohol

VIP
unfortunately you are right,somalis all they understand is violence,uncivilized people. but didn't the warsangali revolt? its not like pl invaded and took the place.
did sl send their army there?i also know about the carre rebellion,and except for some few skirmishes i don't think there was any real battle there

All the Sland troops in eastern Sanaag were from eastern Sanaag. So they just quit and then Sland got angry for being duped for many years.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
All the Sland troops in eastern Sanaag were from eastern Sanaag. So they just quit and then Sland got angry for being duped for many years.
the faster the issue gets settled the better for them then if they dont want sl its their right,the problem is the border. and that probem can be settled when sl and somalia come to an agreement.

Bohol

VIP
the faster the issue gets settled the better for them then if they dont want sl its their right,the problem is the border. and that probem can be settled when sl and somalia come to an agreement.

The only border is Somalia border. No other legal border exists within Somalia, British Somaliland border got abolished in 1960.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I have never seen a Warsangeli claiming Ceerigaabo IRL. They know their last western town is Yubbe and that is where their territory ends. Even Yubbe area itself is split.

"There is no census population in this town, however it is inhabited by Somali group, with Habar Yoonis sub-division of Isaaq clan and of the Warsangali clan sub-division of Darod. It is considered a clan border between these two tribes respectively."
I have never seen a Warsangeli claiming Ceerigaabo IRL. They know their last western town is Yubbe and that is where their territory ends. Even Yubbe area itself is split.

"There is no census population in this town, however it is inhabited by Somali group, with Habar Yoonis sub-division of Isaaq clan and of the Warsangali clan sub-division of Darod. It is considered a clan border between these two tribes respectively."

Don’t lie to the kids. The area between Yubbe and Jidali is the border between Warsangeli and Dhulbahante. Harti live in Masagan, Durdur Biyo Gaduud, Kulaal etc... all far west of Yubbe. Land area wise, most of Ceerigabo district is Harti.

Bohol

VIP
Don’t lie to the kids. The area between Yubbe and Jidali is the border between Warsangeli and Dhulbahante. Harti live in Masagan, Durdur Biyo Gaduud, Kulaal etc... all far west of Yubbe. Land area wise, most of Ceerigabo district is Harti.

I said Warsangeli live in Yubbe and that is the last town they live in, there is no Warsangeli in
Jidaali it is Dhulos and Urursuge/Muuse Ismaaciil to the north. Durdur? that is a Muuse Ismaaciil town. Biyogaduud is where Dhulos and Warsans fought.I will let you know when I want to debate Jariban iyo Israac, I am the expert of Sanaag here.

:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have to give @Bohol my abtiyaal tend to show u a-lot of respect, I sit there baffled how they get the durbaan out for Somaliland when I was debating them. They know there is nothing hawiye can talk on, so they go to the IRIR card immediately lol. U basically. I told my abti haday nimankasi khayr lee yihin he wouldn't be hiding in my galgala mountains and interfering in harti regions. If he was truly happy and at peace, there would be no need for war and interference, he is no different to HG, isaga wax haysan soo he plans to ensure u have nothing also. Hadu wax haysan laha, wuu cabsan laha dee. I told him what sort of politics is british somaliland xaduudisa baan soo xiraya, waa anigo yiri keenadiid xaduudisa baan soo xiraya kkkk waa dandansi toos ah oo muujinayso isaaq isma rabe, waxay heeshish ku yihin majerten ha dhinto sidu isaaq uu dhimanayo. I got the f*ck up and said abti irir meel kuma wade, shirarku ragga waxasi halala imaan

I have to give @Bohol my abtiyaal tend to show u a-lot of respect, I sit there baffled how they get the durbaan out for Somaliland when I was debating them. They know there is nothing hawiye can talk on, so they go to the IRIR card immediately lol. U basically. I told my abti haday nimankasi khayr lee yihin he wouldn't be hiding in my galgala mountains and interfering in harti regions. If he was truly happy and at peace, there would be no need for war and interference, he is no different to HG, isaga wax haysan soo he plans to ensure u have nothing also. Hadu wax haysan laha, wuu cabsan laha dee. I told him what sort of politics is british somaliland xaduudisa baan soo xiraya, waa anigo yiri keenadiid xaduudisa baan soo xiraya kkkk waa dandansi toos ah oo muujinayso isaaq isma rabe, waxay heeshish ku yihin majerten ha dhinto sidu isaaq uu dhimanayo. I got the f*ck up and said abti irir meel kuma wade, shirarku ragga waxasi halala imaan

Your Abtiyaal are langaabs, they are lowest within the HAG Hegemony, if HGs were your abtiyaal they would have killed you or burned you ages ago for the maniacal insults you throw non stops, your abtiyaal are looma oyaan and they do not represent HAG as HAGs are Hiraab (HG iyo Mudolood) only.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your Abtiyaal are langaabs, they are lowest within the HAG Hegemony, if HGs were your abtiyaal they would have killed you or burned you ages ago for the maniacal insults you throw non stops, your abtiyaal are looma oyaan and they do not represent HAG as HAGs are Hiraab (HG iyo Mudolood) only.

I know you hate them cause u know what my abti said when we kicked u MJ out, I wish we made HG leave with u also. They say HG are far worse then U MJ were in banadir kkkkk. He said u MJ went to ur desert and started from scratch being satisfied with ur desert but HG isnt. This is BANADIRI though not galgaduud origin hawiye LABADU ISKU MID MA AHA. My elbur relatives see Hamar as murusade zone oo tolnimo ah but want HG gone as no HG has history there. It's weird but I know my abtiyaal and I know how they operate in SHABAB. My abti boasted when they sent murusade killer into sacad area in baraxlay who was dancing sheikh remember and laid all u niggas out kkkk he said why they didnt kill us like they killed rahanwayn niggas who only killed one officer. Waan wasi doona haday is waalan buu yiri HG, tiro waxba ma aha, geesinimo bay aminsan yihin murusade. I stepped away and said your small clan abti murusade but your like leelkase of darod kkkkk but stop the gunnimo acts of shabab its bringing ur name down he said we got PM spot out of it yaab. TERROR CARD GETS U PM SPOTS BAY UU ARKAN. @Lex Luther CUZ HG N ABGAAL WONT EVER NAME US PM HE SAID, SO THEY FORGED THEYRE OWN PATH AND NO MORE CHOOSING SIDES BETWEEN ABGAAL N HG.. THEY TRIED ABGAAL AND SWITCHED TO HG WHO DID KUWAIT AND NEVER FORGAVE U

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

@Lex Luther maybe @Bohol doesn't know Somalia. U think Terrorist control that sort of territory in Puntland? online news is just garbage nowadays. I would place a small dot around in qandala and even tinier dot certain parts of the mountains. They dont control any districts, cities, tuulos, they are not govt collecting taxes in our land waryaa. I am sick of information war nowadays to fool ppl on nonsense. No wonder leaders prefer to just visit the place and not rely on news. That's something I got to take on board myself, if I lead PL, never rely on news, always VISIT YOURSELF TO GET FACTS ON GROUND, MEASUREMENTS, ETC.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The only border is Somalia border. No other legal border exists within Somalia, British Somaliland border got abolished in 1960.
they still have claim to it and mostly have control of it,somaliland is more real than somalia at this point,does a country called somalia even exist?i don't mean on a map or internationally "known",i mean reality! it is getting more and more divided as time goes,fgs has no control over most of it,do autonomous states like puntland,galmudug or jubbaland even pay taxes? if sl does get its independence then the whole border issue will be solved.
sanaag is a tough region to develop,its a dry arid area,i am mostly on twitter and have seen how warsangali diaspora on there are investing in sanaag,they should develop their ports and try green house tech for agriculture,they have a better deal with sl than somalia,unless puntland was a country and they wanted to join their harti brothers,but until then sl seem like a better team to be on.
by the way how do i rate a post,and how can i post videos or twits here?

Bohol

VIP
they still have claim to it and mostly have control of it,somaliland is more real than somalia at this point,does a country called somalia even exist?i don't mean on a map or internationally "known",i mean reality! it is getting more and more divided as time goes,fgs has no control over most of it,do autonomous states like puntland,galmudug or jubbaland even pay taxes? if sl does get its independence then the whole border issue will be solved.

You lost me there. :mjlol: