Somaliland region Intelligence chief for Sool assassinated

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
N&N will either destroy federalism or will give us a state of our own. Puntland will talk sweet but will not liberate LA, or any of our lands, as they have other priorities. You are the first attackers of a federal attempt for our people. Tukaraq war all dhulos sided with you, even pro-khaatumo. But you disappointed like you always have, like you did in Kalshaale, when it was dhulo vs all I block. Munaafiqyahow labo wajelaha ah, don't tell me what to do! I even heard you are considering creating an independent Butland. Ileyn you with your SSDF were the first rebel movement against the Somali government, with SNM following your footsteps. People say Harti, I say illahay ha u naxariisto
Listen to this naagyahow naagow dhale Kali an ku wase naag ba tahay
chrisfreshhah.png
https://vocaroo.com/fOPkSDRlUxs

Why don’t you unite 1st. Liberate lasanod from who? Last I checked it was 2 Dhulo subclans that gave it away. It’s an internal issue. And other dhulos from what I heard didn’t help in the kalshaale the way omar Mohamud did. So it was just reer Hagar with some Omar Mohamud vs Somaliland on their own. As for tukaraq, isaaq wouldn’t even be there had it not been for dhulos.

No one will give you a state on your own when guys like Ali khalif would block anything anti Somaliland. The dabolifs in your tribe is frankly shocking with all due respect.

Don't do that and act like Omar Mahmoud was the number 2 clan in Kalshaale fighting.

Did you guys even have anyone die in the fighting?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
And other dhulos from what I heard didn’t help in the kalshaale the way omar Mohamud did
:what1::what1:
Kalshaale was entirely a reer Buuhoodle achievement, especially Reer Hagar but with other clans also involved. Omar Mahamud where???

I can show you the body count of the Reer Buuhoodle side and not a single MJ is mentioned.

Trending