Somaliland region Intelligence chief for Sool assassinated

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Soomaaliweyn @Dharbash

Do you see how bararsame and jama siyaad played with your once great name? They made little habar jeclo feel invincible towards you. :francis:

I expect you guys to start exterminating them :ufdup:

My own uncle is the head of the SL police force of Sool, he locks those same baharsasame and jaamac siyaad you are talking about on a daily in Laascaanods main prison.

My own uncle is the head of the SL police force of Sool, he locks those same baharsasame and jaamac siyaad you are talking about on a daily in Laascaanods main prison.
He’s a dhulo who is the head of police and commissioner.
Abdirisak Mohamed Faarah. The dickhead that locked up the pro pl residents during the tukaraq battle.

The old one Mohamed Hersi got gunned down in 2011.

Last edited:
@Soomaaliweyn @Dharbash

Do you see how bararsame and jama siyaad played with your once great name? They made little habar jeclo feel invincible towards you. :francis:

I expect you guys to start exterminating them in lasanod:ufdup:
Horta Jaamac Siyaad are our closest kin as Ugaadhyahan Siyaad.

Both those families have selfish politicians forcing their relatives on a paid agenda. To hell even Ugaadhyahan have Ina Cali Koore and co. My uncles are soldiers for SL in Ceerigaabo as there is no other source of income, bar remittance.

If N&N were to give us a way out, all dhulo would unite and simultaneously attack I block. But as there is no alternative, and our people are reer miyi, so we just wanna live in peace. There were even droughts the last time I spoke with my family back home.

We will live in peace insha Allah ... for now

They are and also ugadhyahan too i believe Puntland even set up a council in Buuhoodle Naleyeh Ahmed are also pro PL
Naaleeye ahmed are a sub sub clan of Ugaadhyahan

It is true our garaad is pro-puntland. But popularity continues to decrease amongst the citizens, especially after tukaraq war and the anti-N&N agenda they have, even arming Sufi fighters against the government

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Tbh they’re kids in their region being born into somaliland idea. In 10 years I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Dhulos claiming to be part of the snm during the civil war :heh:
It already happened. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before but a Dhulbahante politician was talking about how proud he was of his SNM history.
:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It already happened. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before but a Dhulbahante politician was talking about how proud he was of his SNM history.
:chrisfreshhah:
Say wallahi :dead:

goddamn they really have kissed the ring
5D1FC127-A4D3-4130-BA8B-10F06D9DC075.jpeg

Naaleeye ahmed are a sub sub clan of Ugaadhyahan

It is true our garaad is pro-puntland. But popularity continues to decrease amongst the citizens, especially after tukaraq war and the anti-N&N agenda they have, even arming Sufi fighters against the government

would you say dhulbahante are pro N&N
:cosbyhmm:

would you say dhulbahante are pro N&N
:cosbyhmm:
The diaspora are 100% pro N&N as they hate being under Hargeisa or Garowe, and they have pride and dislike both administrations.

Back home is divided but mainly between Puntland and N&N. But there is a unanimous hatred for Somaliland, even if they disguise it well.

The diaspora are 100% pro N&N as they hate being under Hargeisa or Garowe, and they have pride and dislike both administrations.

Back home is divided but mainly between Puntland and N&N. But there is a unanimous hatred for Somaliland, even if they disguise it well.

I heard Garaadka Ugaadhyahan is in Garowe and asked for mj help in defeating “cadowga” ma run baa

I heard Garaadka Ugaadhyahan is in Garowe and asked for mj help in defeating “cadowga” ma run baa
Haa that is true. He is a staunch supporter of puntland, having been there since its opening. He is my garaad, he is also very elderly, so we respect him out of tradition. But we are tired of waiting upon puntland, who have shown their disinterest in liberating our regions, highlighted by LA being in occupation since 2007

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I hear the opposite. That they’re not pro Somaliland and are very against it. And that it’s cambaashe militia that hold them hostage politically.

Seems like some cracks are beginning to emerge :ehh:
The people are pro SSC state. Canbaashe just has the largest cidin and controls Sool, he’s said numerous times in interviews if dhulbahante get serious with an SSC state then he will join them.

I expect you guys to start exterminating them in lasanod:ufdup:
You’re making Jamaac siyaad out to be some weak clan. They’re one of the largest and has the largest cidin in Laascanood, heck even Puntland or Somaliland if they tried probably can’t even defeat him.

Don’t call for extermination, he’s a powerful man that can be brought to the good side. Having him as an enemy is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Haa that is true. He is a staunch supporter of puntland, having been there since its opening. He is my garaad, he is also very elderly, so we respect him out of tradition. But we are tired of waiting upon puntland, who have shown their disinterest in liberating our regions, highlighted by LA being in occupation since 2007

I understand that part of being tired of waiting I think that Puntland instead of just claiming the areas should do something tangible about it because we can bring SSC nabad and horumar and i’ve always known that they never liked the jeegaan. But i don’t think another state is possible as warsangeli are already in PL and hold the third highest office there

I understand that part of being tired of waiting I think that Puntland instead of just claiming the areas should do something tangible about it because we can bring SSC nabad and horumar and i’ve always known that they never liked the jeegaan. But i don’t think another state is possible as warsangeli are already in PL and hold the third highest office there
This federal proposal was created by puntland and it is driving the country to collapse.

We are a deputy, with a NA deputy president. Tbh one man holding a position in parliament does not produce anything, if people are not benefitting.

I am pro SSC/ khaatumo from a federal system point of view as only we will prioritise ourselves. If we built it then we could share something with Puntland. However, puntlands corrupt leaders would not allow that, as they always look at how to destroy any Dhulo state attempts.

I am pro-centralisation as federalism has not worked for us, and apparently, not for all Somalis, with every state having one issue or another

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There no proMajeerteeniya subclans of DhulHante, just vehemently antiIsaaq DhulHante, who dont care about Hartinimo, and mildly antiIsaaq DhulHante, and they both would prefer Muqdisho to PL. ProSL Dhulos are great for tolerating SL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I am going to throw this out there but there were some dhulos in the SNM

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Horta Jaamac Siyaad are our closest kin as Ugaadhyahan Siyaad.

Both those families have selfish politicians forcing their relatives on a paid agenda. To hell even Ugaadhyahan have Ina Cali Koore and co. My uncles are soldiers for SL in Ceerigaabo as there is no other source of income, bar remittance.

If N&N were to give us a way out, all dhulo would unite and simultaneously attack I block. But as there is no alternative, and our people are reer miyi, so we just wanna live in peace. There were even droughts the last time I spoke with my family back home.

We will live in peace insha Allah ... for now
we iz loyal we iz strong we iz smart. All we need iz for N&N to believe in us.

No one is stoping dhulos from joining N&N just know this SL borders are defined and your garaacs agreed to join SL. Reality beats some buthurt diaspora kid any day.

Laas anod and 90% of sool is firmly under SL its not like we attacked dhulos or anything its because they saw the light. Loser like to talk " we iz only doing this for the money" you know who else says that? prostitutes!! Don't disgrace your people like they don't know whats good for them.

Trending