Somaliland political parties and their clan bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We need projects to cure drought inflicted famine in east sanaag most of my cousins say badhan and areas around it are suffering.What does wadani plan to do against drought in sanaag.

Why does Badhan suffer from water shortages while Ceerigaabo does not? I am guessing they
have different rainfalls since Ceerigaabo is a highland. First you have to know the cause of the
water problem before you can solve it. It could be due to low underground water.

Why does Badhan suffer from water shortages while Ceerigaabo does not? I am guessing they
have different rainfalls since Ceerigaabo is a highland. First you have to know the cause of the
water problem before you can solve it. It could be due to low underground water.
My guess is altitude difference and Erigavo gets a lot of funding due to it being primarily being habited by Habar Yoonis.

Bohol

VIP
My guess is altitude difference and Erigavo gets a lot of funding due to it being primarily being habited by Habar Yoonis.

It is actually due to the high rainfall in the area specially northern parts of Ceerigaabo district plus it has a lot of springs. The ancestors of the
Muuse Ismaaciil made a wise decision settling in those lands.

It is actually due to the high rainfall in the area specially northern parts of Ceerigaabo district plus it has a lot of springs. The ancestors of the
Muuse Ismaaciil made a wise decision settling in those lands.
Ye its second to Las Qoray on the terms of rainfall and altitude.

Bohol

VIP
Ye, charcoal exportation.I think its getting better now, erigavo planted lots of trees.

Some of the trees in Ceerigaabo are very old (100 years old) and planted during the
British Somaliland era. They are sacred trees and never cut.

pUzKWg4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending