Somaliland political parties and their clan bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

@Ferrari (I forgot he changed his name) and my people are doing well in politics in Kenya. :ayaanswag:Better than a and land. Who would wanna vote there? Loool

Gahayle in Kenya?
comeon.png

It depends on the neighborhood. Some might care who you are some might not.

Aside from Awdal, can a non native reside/visit Somaliland peacefully or will they get hassled or attacked? :hmm:

I had some friends tell me that they can pick out a non-Isaaq easily.

But I guess that goes for anywhere you visit if you aren't native there..

Bohol

VIP
Aside from Awdal, can a non native reside/visit Somaliland peacefully or will they get hassled or attacked? :hmm:

I had some friends tell me that they can pick out a non-Isaaq easily.

But I guess that goes for anywhere you visit if you aren't native there..

Lol Hargeisa is a big city everyone is there. Aslong as you don't pick fights with the neighborhood you will be fine.

WADANI. WADANI believes in allocating development projects to different far away regions for example a small port in Lughaya, Awdal and another one in Maydh, Sanaag.
We need projects to cure drought inflicted famine in east sanaag most of my cousins say badhan and areas around it are suffering.What does wadani plan to do against drought in sanaag.

Gambar

VIP
We need projects to cure drought inflicted famine in east sanaag most of my cousins say badhan and areas around it are suffering.What does wadani plan to do against drought in sanaag.
Wadani won't do shit. Sanaagians can only be trusted to help with the drought. And by Sanaagians, I mean Harti. :vo3yidw: I will refrain from insulting @Duke of Bohol 's people lakiin laskuma halayn kadho (they're bandits) I know Badhan has been badly affected. For what it's worth, most areas have been affected. What kind of development would you like to see there adeer?

Wadani won't do shit. Sanaagians can only be trusted to help with the drought. And by Sanaagians, I mean Harti. :vo3yidw: I will refrain from insulting @Duke of Bohol 's people lakiin laskuma halayn kadho (they're bandits) I know Badhan has been badly affected. For what it's worth, most areas have been affected. What kind of development would you like to see there adeer?
We need water and electricity to begin with. Badhan has no infrastructure and people are starving from drought.The place has an arid area and thus needs proper irrigation facilities. In laas Qoray we need a port primarily and more sophisticated roads connecting other cities. We also need to exploit the natural reserves in Maakhir. Cal madow almost certainly is drowning in oil and other minerals. Judging from the Area around Badhan the land is reddish in colour and thus has a high concentration of iron ore Specifically hametite. There is so much needed ,both puntland and somaliland don't give us much , personally I'm gonna start a mining facility exporting iron ore and then focusing on refining it when making a fund.

Subeyrnimo and Gxnimo is dead.Majority of those sub-sub clans within those two camps hate each others guts :mjlol:

You will see people voting based on their local interests.The Jibriil Abokor in Wajaale does not share the same interest as the CM in Berbera neither does an Isaxaaq in New Hargeisa share the same interests as the Habar Yonis in Ceerigaabo.The party that attracts the most people and promises to solve local issues will win the election inshallah.

I will accept the result of whoever wins.Somaliland ha noolato :fittytousand:

Bohol

VIP
Going by how Dhulos turned up for Wadani and Kulmiye rallies I believe there will be a noticeable increase in their voting turnout this time.

Nah don't believe the hype. They are unpredictable specially reer Las Anod. One day
welcoming Somaliland parties next day anti Somaliland riots break out in the entire
city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts