Somaliland Pictures & Videos

Insha'Allah

Unfortunately the current administration seems to ignore Burco and eastern Somaliland

Yeah, true. I hear reer bari saying that somaliland ends at sheikh. i was shocked to find out there were certain amount of habar jeclo in social media saying that they want to reunite back with somalia because of the issue concerning the inequity of development in Togdheer and the eastern provinces .As well as, muse bixii's qabilyalaada. it reminded me of some of the habar yoonis reactions in Burco of muse bixii winning the presidency a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Yeah, true. I hear reer bari saying that somaliland ends at sheikh. i was shocked to find out there were certain amount of habar jeclo in social media saying that they want to reunite back with somalia because of the issue concerning the inequity of development in Togdheer and the eastern provinces .As well as, muse bixii's qabilyalaada. it reminded me of some of the habar yoonis reactions in Burco of muse bixii winning the presidency a couple of years ago.
Stop capping sxb HJ are staunch landers, laf dhabarka Somaliland:russ:

Jeesto

VIP
Burco aerial view at night

rNK9qoQ.jpg

DqGzwvxWwAADMhQ.jpg

zvj8MMG.jpg

TxdsEOf.jpg

lddh65g.jpg

Trending