Somaliland Pictures & Videos

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
"Kaalay kaalay soo gala" :russ:

Looool, iga daa!!
Mugatu-Coffee-Spit-Zoolander-Will-Ferrell.gif

...Ngl she has better pronunciation than most western born Somalis I know.:shookgabre:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
ReeR Hargeisa don't give a f*ck now, there's so used to seeing non Somalis but I believe Somalis in general don't care. Except Burco they go there and they'll get stoned

I've feeling this white people wanted people to rush and welcome then and treat them like kings. Turns out the opposite.

That dude is Massive tho - bet they're all scared of him

Bohol

VIP
It is also found in Daalo. They need to replant a lot of trees in Gacanlibaax though back in the days the forest there use to be as big as the one in Daalo.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I thought this type of tree is only native to socotra island.:ohhh:
Maybe the dragon blood tree could also be found elsewhere

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is also found in Daalo. They need to replant a lot of trees in Gacanlibaax though back in the days the forest there use to be as big as the one in Daalo.
The forests need to be planted all along the northern seasonal rivers if they want them to become permanent. We have a lot of work to do. We need to recreate rainforests if we want vapour and more rainfall. Especially around the mountains in north somalia. I see a lot of rocks and no vegetation. How can we expect rain to come from the mountains?

Hawaii received the most rain in the world (400 inches in kauaai island) because the mountains are heavily forested and produce their own water vapour and rain.

:lawd:

The forests need to be planted all along the northern seasonal rivers if they want them to become permanent. We have a lot of work to do. We need to recreate rainforests if we want vapour and more rainfall. Especially around the mountains in north somalia. I see a lot of rocks and no vegetation. How can we expect rain to come from the mountains?

Hawaii received the most rain in the world (400 inches in kauaai island) because the mountains are heavily forested and produce their own water vapour and rain.

:lawd:
Maybe other mountains but Locals have been taking care of Daallo more than 80+ years sxb. That’s why the forest is still so intact.

Trending