Somaliland MP Kijandhe: Seeking recognition for Somaliland is infertile (Madhalays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Let the President of Somalia come to Hargeisa if there is actually one Somalia then

Forget the president. Somalia ministers go there secretly regularly. Heck even Faroole was there kkk.

Faroole oo lagu soo dhaweeyay Hargeisa.
faroole.jpg

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somaliland will get recognition. Just wait. Puntland as well. Everyone who wants recognition will get it.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

You're an absolute idiot if you believe that crap. You're only saying that because you want to put Somalis on a leash. Somalis will one day give you guys a good karbaash, just like Ahmed Gurey did back in the day.

Why doesn't SS have dislike options. Travesty

Merchant of Mogadishu

Let the President of Somalia come to Hargeisa if there is actually one Somalia then

Somaliland doesn't exist as a sovereign nation and it shall bever exist as one. I'm sorry to inform you but you have been afflicted by "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. I have become immune from this, I can help you become immune too. First thing you need to do is accept that you have it. Accept that Somaliland is just a fairytale created by villainous politicians, who want to control the masses of Waqooyi Galbeed. Accept that a united Somalia is the only way forward.

Somaliland doesn't exist as a sovereign nation and it shall bever exist as one. I'm sorry to inform you but you have been afflicted by "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. I have become immune from this, I can help you become immune too. First thing you need to do is accept that you have it. Accept that Somaliland is just a fairytale created by villainous politicians, who want to control the masses of Waqooyi Galbeed. Accept that a united Somalia is the only way forward.
The only fairy tale is believing that Somalia controls more than a few blocks of Mogadishu. Forget about Somaliland and focus on fixing your country

Merchant of Mogadishu

The only fairy tale is believing that Somalia controls more than a few blocks of Mogadishu. Forget about Somaliland and focus on fixing your country

You must let go of "Muh Qabiil". Renounce this nonsense. Your body and mind will be free.

So the politicians can continue to lie to the public about the never coming "ictiraaf" .
SL politicians stopped pushing for ictiraaf for a while now. The focus has been about development
You must let go of "Muh Qabiil". Renounce this nonsense. Your body and mind will be free.
Singing kumbaya will not solve your problems with Al Shabab. Come back to reality
If somaliland gets ictiraaf my whole clan will join you.
:siilaanyosmile::drakelaugh:
I thought you're happy being a Puntlander :mjlol:

SL politicians stopped pushing for ictiraaf for a while now. The focus has been about development

Singing kumbaya will not solve your problems with Al Shabab. Come back to reality

I thought you're happy being a Puntlander :mjlol:
If landers get ictiraaf the amount of aid money I can eat would far surpass the crowded market in the south.Ill declare myself sultan and represent my whole clan
:drakelaugh:
Of course after I'm done I'll talk shit and run to my real country.
:mjlol:

If landers get ictiraaf the amount of aid money I can eat would far surpass the crowded market in the south.Ill declare myself sultan and represent my whole clan
:drakelaugh:
Of course after I'm done I'll talk shit and run to my real country.
:mjlol:
You can run but Las Qoray will belong to us :siilaanyolaugh:

You can run but Las Qoray will belong to us :siilaanyolaugh:
Laas Qoray is protected by every warsengali in Somalia. It's seen as the heart of the clans lands and any Somali diids seen getting cocky are shot on sight.Warsans are barbaric when they have to be, just look at the greaves of SNM in hingalol and surrounding towns
:lolbron:

I kid you not, the women and the children fought till death. If we can channel that tribalism into somalinimo
:banderas:

Merchant of Mogadishu

Singing Kumbaya? Come back to reality? What world are you on sxb? One of the symptoms of the infamous "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is delusions. As you can see you are suffering from that as we speak.

Al Shabaab are being crushed, they are in the bush, they wont last long, just because they don't bomb Waqooyi Galbeed doesn't mean they are alive and well. They are on their last breath.

And anyway what's that got to do with your "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. This horrible disease is eating you up. "Muh Qabiil" will turn you into the villainous politicians that call for the independence of Waqooyi Galbeed. You don't want to turn out like Silaanyo. No one does. So I will say it again. Renounce!

Laas Qoray is protected by every warsengali in Somalia. It's seen as the heart of the clans lands and any Somali diids seen getting cocky are shot on sight.Warsans are barbaric when they have to be, just look at the greaves of SNM in hingalol and surrounding towns
:lolbron:

I kid you not, the women and the children fought till death. If we can channel that tribalism into somalinimo
:banderas:
Remember with ictiraaf you'll be fighting an internationally recognized Somaliland. We'll just declare you as terrorists and have uncle sam send in the drones :lolbron:

Singing Kumbaya? Come back to reality? What world are you on sxb? One of the symptoms of the infamous "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is delusions. As you can see you are suffering from that as we speak.

Al Shabaab are being crushed, they are in the bush, they wont last long, just because they don't bomb Waqooyi Galbeed doesn't mean they are alive and well. They are on their last breath.

And anyway what's that got to do with your "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. This horrible disease is eating you up. "Muh Qabiil" will turn you into the villainous politicians that call for the independence of Waqooyi Galbeed. You don't want to turn out like Silaanyo. No one does. So I will say it again. Renounce!
Al Shabaab is still attacking city centres at will. A suicide bomber attacked Baladweyne just a few hours ago.

Somalia is the epitome of "muh qabiil". Move along with your fake concern for the people of Somaliland

Merchant of Mogadishu

Remember with ictiraaf you'll be fighting an internationally recognized Somaliland. We'll just declare you as terrorists and have uncle sam send in the drones :lolbron:

Internationally recognised Somaliland kulaha :mjlol::russ:

Let me guess, in your mind internationally recognised means Cardiff and Sheffield City Councils right?

The delusions are more substantial than I thought. Now you think Somaliland is already recognised? It seems that the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is entrenched within your mind. We don't have much time.

There will be no need to spill blood over Waqooyi Galbeed, Somalia shall never lay a finger on the people of Waqooyi Galbeed. In fact, Somalia will isolate Waqooyi Galbeed, we'll leave them alone, Somalia will develop whilst they whinge and moan about independence, then slowly once they see how far Somalia has developed, will realise that Somaliland is just a fairytale and so the people of Hargeisa shall overthrow their oppressors and declare their unity to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending