Somaliland kids claim they are al shabab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subxanallah! I found this thread on twitter and it was disgusting and full of hatred, may allah help these kids.

Seems like someone took their talent elsewhere

@Reiko @Abdalla @Farm @GBTarmy @kickz @Suldaanka @DR OSMAN @Yaquub @Crow @Tjioux @Cognitivedissonance @Armadillo @halwa @Reer-Bari @Gambar @PuntiteQueen
These kids are in burco. What i understood from my stay is they enjoy when shit happens in xamar as it builds their case. Their kids are raised to hate walaweyn and Darood

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
These kids are in burco. What i understood from my stay is they enjoy when shit happens in xamar as it builds their case. Their kids are raised to hate walaweyn and Darood
Alhamdulliah my parents don’t have any cuqdad and i was raised without hate for my fellow somali people.

Alhamdulliah my parents don’t have any cuqdad and i was raised without hate for my fellow somali people.
They in my mother's ends in burco. The sooner us somalis can meet other and teach anti qabilism the better. Even in the west we failed as a community. Here in the UK i've been planning a somali meet greet where we can discuss our cultural heritage and shared history, since many young somalis don't even know our history. We need to teach these youngsters to shun qabilism.

Farm

VIP
Look at their teeth.

Snickers-broken.png

halwa

✨🌙
They have just told on themselves! Ha la qabto. Xabsi bey u sii socdaan.

akhas! They just want a war brewing between Somaliland and the rest of Somalia but that is not going to happen. These three don’t represent Somaliland.

Children are supposed to focus on their education. What are they doing about adult matters and qabiil? Literally a 6 year old in Somalia knows more about qabiil than they know about their ABC and trigonometry :ftw9nwa: Yaabey

halwa

✨🌙
They in my mother's ends in burco. The sooner us somalis can meet other and teach anti qabilism the better. Even in the west we failed as a community. Here in the UK i've been planning a somali meet greet where we can discuss our cultural heritage and shared history, since many young somalis don't even know our history. We need to teach these youngsters to shun qabilism.

Invite me. :cool:

The fact that @MSGA had to spin a video that came out before 2017 as if it came after the recent Xamar qarax, shows how much of a Munaafiq he is.

May Allah (SWT) curse the one who instigates, between 2 parties. You don't think I see what you're doing lad.

Don't believe me, here's a video of some Xamaris talking about what happened (he mentions the same 3 kids).

Go to 03:19 - that's when he asks them if he saw the vid of the 3 boys.

Plus isn't this your Twitter account. I only found out what a Wabeenaale is on SSpot, and where your people live - Bender Siyaada aka Qaw which was uninhabited for 70 years, sax?

Screenshot_20190305-135803.png

As for the youth who spewed that shit, well they should be thrown in jail, or better yet, thrown into Xamar to experience that shit, I doubt they'd find it funny then.

:manny:

halwa

✨🌙
The fact that @MSGA had to spin a video that came out before 2017 as if it came after the recent Xamar qarax, shows how much of a Munaafiq he is.

May Allah (SWT) curse the one who instigates, between 2 parties.

Don't believe me, here's a video of some Xamaris talking about what happened (he mentions the same 3 kids).

Plus isn't this your Twitter account. I only found out what a Wabeenaale is on SSpot, and where your people live - Bender Siyaada aka Qaw which was uninhabited for 70 years, sax?

View attachment 67616

As for the youth who spewed that shit, well they should be thrown in jail, or better yet, thrown into Xamar to experience that shit, I doubt they'd find it funny then.

None of us got triggered and that video didn't deter any of our personal views. Chillax

If anything we have more love for our Slanders.

You don’t correct wrong with wrong. No need to embarrass him. What you are doing isn’t any better what he did.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

May Allah (SWT) curse the one who instigates, between 2 parties. You don't think I see what you're doing lad.

View attachment 67616

:manny:
That is indeed my account :dabcasar:

None of us got triggered and that video didn't deter any of our personal views. Chillax

If anything we have more love for our Slanders.

You don’t correct wrong with wrong. No need to embarrass him. What you are doing isn’t any better what he did.

I didn't embarass him, he posted this thread. He then continued to go along with his story and act like the video he posted on his Twitter account was made in reply to the latest Xamar Qarax, when it wasn't. The vid of the 3 kids is from 2017.

Is it my fault he's trying to deepen the divide, No.

Is it my fault he's stirring the pot, No.

Is it my fault that he's trying to keep bad blood between brothers alive, No.

I didn't correct wrong with wrong, I simply stated the truth.

So again, I stand by what I said, and May Allah (SWT) Curse the one who instigates between 2 brothers, instead of reconciliating between them.

"None of us got triggered"
To be truthful, I couldn't care less if you got triggered or not. You, as an individual never got triggered, but There was defo some Somali out there that got triggered. You see Somalis are emotional people with sharp tongues. They can dish it out, but can't take it.

that video didn't deter any of our personal views

Of course it didn't, if anything it reinforces what most want to believe about Somaliland anyway.

As for the youth who said those words. I've already stated what should have been done to them. Apparently (according to one of the comments)

Screenshot_20190306-154703.png

Are there people who think like them in SL, Hell yh. Is it right, Hell No.

Are there people on the otherside who would get wet/horny, if they heard Al Shabab attacked Burco, Berbera, Hargeysa or Cerigaabo. Hell yh, There would be parties in Garowe, Gaalkacyo, Boosaaso, Kismaayo, Jigjiga and Xamar. The diaspora lot would be waaaaay worse with their happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending