Somaliland is hiding its casualties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn, I really fell for it:meleshame:. Wallahi MJ are turning into the Mossad. These motherfuckers are a well oiled machine when it comes to propaganda
Sxb if sland really got karbashed you know we would hear it non stop since punanis are known to faan. They attacked during ramadan so lying won't be hard for them so they could save face from that L they took.

How you going to do two surprise attacks but still fail? How sway?
tenor.gif

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Sxb if sland really got karbashed you know we would hear it non stop since punanis are known to faan. They attacked during ramadan so lying won't be hard for them so they could save face from that L they took.

tenor.gif
You can't even convince your own clansmen that you didn't take huge losses, don't you think the rest of Somalis know? We have been showing it for 2 weeks and here you are in your feeling still! :jaynerd:

tenor.gif

:dead:

Enemies of somaliland talking about casualties. After being destroyed.

I doubt the picture is genuine whats to say they aren't Puntland militia. The picture is not even somaliland uniform. They usually have a little flag at the color...

The truth is you have no leg to stand on...Somaliland again has destroyed you and you have not taken an inch...

And as a saving face measure you talk about death toll.

I've seen videos of Puntland POW. Its a fact according to somaliland generals that they ran away from their dead.

After two failed attempts by surprise attack they have not attacked again..

I think that speaks for itself

Trust me if it was true we got karbaashed, their leaders would be bragging about it. :manny:
We are bragging about it...and they are its all over youtube...

10 miles from your capital and you can't take a village from me but you stand around talking about death toll...

Amateurs...

Attack again if you have balls...we are waiting for Ramadan to end to go on the offensive this time...

Let's see how big your cabaad is...

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
We are bragging about it...and they are its all over youtube...

10 miles from your capital and you can't take a village from me but you stand around talking about death toll...

Amateurs...

Attack again if you have balls...we are waiting for Ramadan to end to go on the offensive this time...

Let's see how big your cabaad is...

Lol, me and @Wei are both agreeing with you, they have nothing.

@Wei fell for PL propoganda. It happens sometimes, don't worry :trumpsmirk:

waraabe

Your superior
Where's your evidence? It seems to me HY has chosen to sit on the sidelines in this war, we have no appetite to fight a purposeless war. The division is there, although it's died down a bit, HY will not fight Jeegaan wars.

Jeeganta alliance Kulmiye rigged the election in favor of Bihi, Bihi ignited this war to galvanize Sland and make us forget about the election. Don't take Cirro's words seriously, he's being a diplomat. There's been little to no HY involvement in this war.

You can’t fight in the first place, if you could you wouldn’t be known as gashaamo survivors

Truck load of dead bodies from the battle of Tukaraq. The Jeegaan administration is hiding the dead from their families. The bodies are dumped onto a truck like crabs in a bucket, I can only imagine the # of casualties from Puntland's side. AUN to all those who lost their lives.

Dis nigga...:gucciwhat:

Seems to me SL is in more danger from internal traitors than naagood buglanders.

Lies have a short life span! Puntland pictures from the fighting with Shabaab invasion in 2016 being used.

Last week they brought a video from Halgan with Al Shabab corpses lying in shrubs.

Shameful

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lies have a short life span! Puntland pictures from the fighting with Shabaab invasion in 2016 being used.

Last week they brought a video from Halgan with Al Shabab corpses lying in shrubs.

Shameful
Thanks for being honest wallahi it takes guts

f*ck sake, we are killing eachother as foreign powers slowly invade and destroy our national image, culture and ethnicity. I would slit the throats of that obese abdiweli gaas and dysfunctional muuse bixi if I had the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending