Somaliland is hiding its casualties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck load of dead bodies from the battle of Tukaraq. The Jeegaan administration is hiding the dead from their families. The bodies are dumped onto a truck like crabs in a bucket, I can only imagine the # of casualties from Puntland's side. AUN to all those who lost their lives.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

This is low even for the Jeegaanta.

Somaliland has not confirmed the death toll - But it is now common knowledge that it is about 35. Not sure if more have died as a result of their injuries.

As for Muuse Biixi and support for the war, I’ve been travelling around the heartland of SL, basically from Wajaale to Burco.

There is widespread support for the war with Puntland, from the lady who sells tomatoes on the streets to the obcenly wealthy.

Somaliland has not confirmed the death toll - But it is now common knowledge that it is about 35. Not sure if more have died as a result of their injuries.

As for Muuse Biixi and support for the war, I’ve been travelling around the heartland of SL, basically from Wajaale to Burco.

There is widespread support for the war with Puntland, from the lady who sells tomatoes on the streets to the obcenly wealthy.

Any knowledge on the death toll of Pland?

East Burco! I doubt West Burco supports this war

Wei - No idea.

I have a Gadabuursi/HJ neighbours who have relatives at the front.

They’ve claimed their dead number much more than ours, however this is obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt.

East Burco! I doubt West Burco supports this war
Really?

Somehow I doubt this.

There are serious divisions and tensions between HY and the rest of Isaaq as a result of the elections - Although it seems to have somewhat dissipated. (Then again the Garxajis clan conference is coming up - Expect fireworks)

However I’ve never met an Isaaq be they HY or otherwise oo u hiiliya the enemies of SL.

The so-called beef between the Isaaq pertains to power and who shall rule SL.

In my experience the Isaaq are united when it comes to Jiritaanka SL snd showing a common face to the enemies of SL.

Your experience may be different.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Just as we said. Puntland released the numbers straight away numbering 17 deaths but Somaliland kept quiet and now we know why.

Thank you mudane Reuters news bureau.

Really?

Somehow I doubt this.

There are serious divisions and tensions between HY and the rest of Isaaq as a result of the elections - Although it seems to have somewhat dissipated. (Then again the Garxajis clan conference is coming up - Expect fireworks)

However I’ve never met an Isaaq be they HY or otherwise oo u hiiliya the enemies of SL.

The so-called beef between the Isaaq pertains to power and who shall rule SL.

In my experience the Isaaq are united when it comes to Jiritaanka SL snd showing a common face to the enemies of SL.

Your experience may be different.

Where's your evidence? It seems to me HY has chosen to sit on the sidelines in this war, we have no appetite to fight a purposeless war. The division is there, although it's died down a bit, HY will not fight Jeegaan wars.

Jeeganta alliance Kulmiye rigged the election in favor of Bihi, Bihi ignited this war to galvanize Sland and make us forget about the election. Don't take Cirro's words seriously, he's being a diplomat. There's been little to no HY involvement in this war.

@Saadaat Nation CG's have puppet politicians like Faisal Ali Waraabe. The mother fucker is a mole used by Jeeganta to create disunity amongst Garhajis. He didn't run in the elections in good fate, he created that phony political party to take votes from Wadani. He didn't even hide the fact when he vowed to leave the country if Cirro won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending