Somaliland is a caring country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Not Somalia Turkey, Saudi, or any other muslim nation offered to send troops to stop a genocide in Myanmar last year. Only Somaliland did but unfortunately we don't have the kind of resources to launch such operations.

http://www.thenational-somaliland.c...nd-5000-troops-mynamar-aid-rohingyas-mp-says/
Says the same ones who funded al shabab to blow up muqdishu on the october disaster. They also inkaar-ed somaliweyn with their dirty flag and evil eyed our people of all qabils and wish them death and forever suffering

Im not even joking about the last sentence. Most ‘somalilanders’ ive seen hate normal somali people and many dirty people on this forum laugh about the terror attacks in our country as if its normal. No naxariis

I ask and wish for the ultimate destruction of the creators of shitland, the current government, the officials, generals, and everyone else involved; i ask for the hell of allah almighty’s thunder and monstrous hell to shatter the dark fabric holding together this cancer of evil, let the government of shitland be sent to the depths of jahanam along with their qabilist elder bastards.

Amin thuma amin

Says the same ones who funded al shabab to blow up muqdishu on the october disaster. They also inkaar-ed somaliweyn with their dirty flag and evil eyed our people of all qabils and wish them death and forever suffering

Im not even joking about the last sentence. Most ‘somalilanders’ ive seen hate normal somali people and many dirty people on this forum laugh about the terror attacks in our country as if its normal. No naxariis

I ask and wish for the ultimate destruction of the creators of shitland, the current government, the officials, generals, and everyone else involved; i ask for the hell of allah almighty to shatter the dark fabric holding together this cancer of evil, let the government of shitland be sent to the depths of jahanam along with their qabilist elder bastards.

Amin thuma amin

Still peddling the al Shabab lie hmmm? Listen buddy if you’re telling me SL pumps millions of dollars into Al shabab yearly you’re dumber than a rock. All of SLs money goes to khat. Al Shabab makes money off of taxing the residents in Bosaso and Mogadishu. They also sell the charcoal from Kismayo, and lastly Al Shabab has always been funded by Qatar according to the UN

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Still peddling the al Shabab lie hmmm? Listen buddy if you’re telling me SL pumps millions of dollars into Al shabab yearly you’re dumber than a rock. All of SLs money goes to khat. Al Shabab makes money off of taxing the residents in Bosaso and Mogadishu. They also sell the charcoal from Kismayo, and lastly Al Shabab has always been funded by Qatar according to the UN
Tell me this then. (Listen clearly and dont jump to conclusions).

Shabab has a presence in pland, and the rest of somalia. How can they not have a presence in somaliland? Dont tell me that somaliland has a military and shit. We all know their game, somaliland was created by ethiopians and kenyans to exploit the somali people and to break our unity. Shitland is therefore an enemy of the somali people and those claiming to be ‘shitlanders’ are less than the scum of kenya and ethiopia.

Your leaders, muse bihi, and silanyo, along with hundreds of officials, are responsible for cooperating with aidsopia and kuntya, henceforth, with shabab.

Shabab has a presence in pland, and the rest of somalia. How can they not have a presence in somaliland? Dont tell me that somaliland has a military and shit. We all know their game, somaliland was created by ethiopians and kenyans to exploit the somali people and to break our unity. Shitland is therefore an enemy of the somali people and those claiming to be ‘shitlanders’ are less than the scum of kenya and ethiopia.

Your leaders, muse bihi, and silanyo, along with hundreds of officials, are responsible for cooperating with aidsopia and kuntya, henceforth, with shabab.

Okay not one thing you said is factual you donkey . The same reason Punanland can’t beat Al shabab or ISIS is the same reason they can’t recapture Tukaraq . Also the reason why there’s terrorists in Punanland and zoommalia is because you guys love terrorists . That’s your family members fighting don’t come complain to me call your cousin Nacala kugu yaal

I ask and wish for the ultimate destruction of the creators of shitland, the current government, the officials, generals, and everyone else involved; i ask for the hell of allah almighty’s thunder and monstrous hell to shatter the dark fabric holding together this cancer of evil, let the government of shitland be sent to the depths of jahanam along with their qabilist elder bastards.

Amin thuma amin

He's an idiot of the highest order. The reason why Somaliland doesn't have terror groups and drone attacks is because our people back their government and support their army/police. Our government holds the legitimatacy in the eyes of its people because its OF the people. Unlike a that has a government imposed upon them by the amisom rapists he supports. Then he wants to call us Somalidiid. When this guy and his fellow darods have a proven track record of derailing any organic somali movement (ICU for example), they were the ones that brought Amisom rapists into Somalia, and they are the ones actively selling off Somalia resourcea to foreigners. Then he wanna critize us for wanting to help our brethren in Myanmar. This guy waa shameful walahi

He's an idiot of the highest order. The reason why Somaliland doesn't have terror groups and drone attacks is because our people back their government and support their army/police. Our government holds the legitimatacy in the eyes of its people because its OF the people. Unlike a that has a government imposed upon them by the amisom rapists he supports. Then he wants to call us Somalidiid. When this guy and his fellow darods have a proven track record of derailing any organic somali movement (ICU for example), they were the ones that brought Amisom rapists into Somalia, and they are the ones actively selling off Somalia resourcea to foreigners. Then he wanna critize us for wanting to help our brethren in Myanmar. This guy waa shameful walahi

His name is very fitting he’s a dirty little ape

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Not Somalia Turkey, Saudi, or any other muslim nation offered to send troops to stop a genocide in Myanmar last year. Only Somaliland did but unfortunately we don't have the kind of resources to launch such operations.

http://www.thenational-somaliland.c...nd-5000-troops-mynamar-aid-rohingyas-mp-says/
Really!!!?? Mashallah! Sounds like a nice place. I'm having a little trouble finding it though, but I'm sure you can help me out!
Care to point it out on a map?
tenor.gif

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"

Alshabab tried to form in Somaliland but failed thanks to the people. In somaliland people are a bit nosey and are always defensive, they like their country and people so much. They are very nationalistic. If you go to any neighbourhood in SL, if the people don’t know you they will keep tabs on like undercover police. If the people get suspicious the will call the police and have the police at your door within minutes.
Somaliland also prevents a lot of alshabab activity before it goes off.

Next to my house in Burco there were some men who rented a house from one of my neighbours. The men all used to carry big bags at night, they were also offering ridiculous amount of money for the rent. The neighbours were concerned so they told the landlady, the landlady then told the police. The police raided the house found so many bombs, some police officers died. But that god they were successful in preventing an attack.

Really!!!?? Mashallah! Sounds like a nice place. I'm having a little trouble finding it though, but I'm sure you can help me out!
Care to point it out on a map?
tenor.gif

Hater walahi. Let me ask you this does somalia even exist? Its just a name on a map at this point. They don't control their own borders because Kenya and Ethiopia control that, its airspace is controlled by America, its streets are controlled by amisom, its sea lanes are the property of Nato and China, and its economy ia run by Erdogan. You cannot call a place in that kind of situation a country. In Somaliland everything i listed is run by a Somali and this is the reality of the situation on the ground. Wallahi you reer kaanfur love the ajnaabi so much that you gave your country over to them. Sad.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Hater walahi. Let me ask you this does somalia even exist? Its just a name on a map at this point. They don't control their own borders because Kenya and Ethiopia control that, its airspace is controlled by America, its streets are controlled by amisom, its sea lanes are the property of Nato and China, and its economy ia run by Erdogan. You cannot call a place in that kind of situation a country. In Somaliland everything i listed is run by a Somali and this is the reality of the situation on the ground. Wallahi you reer kaanfur love the ajnaabi so much that you gave your country over to them. Sad.
Keep telling yourself that. Separatism must be crushed. Plus I didn’t deny that the issues you mentioned are present, just that “Somaliland” isn’t. :ulyin:

Keep telling yourself that. Separatism must be crushed. Plus I didn’t deny that the issues you mentioned are present, just that “Somaliland” isn’t. :ulyin:

Somaliland is present. We all remember how failed state Somalia cried to UN over Berbera deal. Did it work? Nope :hemad::deadpeter: no one takes failed state paper government of Ugandishu colony of amisom serious

Do you know how easy it would be to defeat al shabaab if the locals would snitch on them. A simple operation could eradicate these fools.

1- Move locals forcefully and pay for new homes for them
2- separate them from locals and secure the area
3- Call in airstrikes on them and either they get bombed and die or they run to kenya and at this point you build up the army and set up border control
4- use heat sensors to monitor their movement on the ground

Alshabab tried to form in Somaliland but failed thanks to the people. In somaliland people are a bit nosey and are always defensive, they like their country and people so much. They are very nationalistic. If you go to any neighbourhood in SL, if the people don’t know you they will keep tabs on like undercover police. If the people get suspicious the will call the police and have the police at your door within minutes.
Somaliland also prevents a lot of alshabab activity before it goes off.

Next to my house in Burco there were some men who rented a house from one of my neighbours. The men all used to carry big bags at night, they were also offering ridiculous amount of money for the rent. The neighbours were concerned so they told the landlady, the landlady then told the police. The police raided the house found so many bombs, some police officers died. But that god they were successful in preventing an attack.
Shit like this makes me believe somaliland would be successful with western support in at least military training. You southerners need to take a page from the french's book and stage a revolution or these traitors will forever hold you captives in your own land. Break free from this stockholm syndrome and kick al shabaab out! snitch on them and have some balls and attack them for god's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts