A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk Why do you ask guys to f*ck you looooooool
I quoted a biggie lyric

Biggie Smalls is the wickedest
Niggaz say I'm pussy? I dare you to stick your dick in this

Read more: Notorious B.I.G. - The Wickedest Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Now it's your turn, can you tell us why you dedicated a whole thread to mens ass :ftw9nwa:

You're a dick riding who loves the attention, all eyes on you batty boy, tell us when did your fascination with mens batty crease start :ftw9nwa:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Somalia has been at war with itself for almost 30 years!! 30 years!! Whilst Somaliland has been independent, peaceful and flourishing with business opportunities.

Somaliland does not need to be recognised in order for it to flourish, countries like Taiwan don't don't even have a seat in the UN but are one of the biggest free market economies in Asia and is home to one of the largest technology markets on the planet. It's an Asian economic powerhouse.

Whilst Somalia has lost every shred of pride, Somaliland has been signing deals with big businesses in the gulf in order to remodel its base and get ships coming in and out with cargo.

Simply put, joining Somalia would be a foolish thing if you're doing better then they are. If Somalia decides to use force, Somaliland has military capabilities as well. Somaliland has the uppehand in every negotiations and it is they who decide the agenda.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Quoted for truth.

Wonder when they start becoming desperate and get back to the negotiations with Federal Somalia and fall in line.

Maybe in the 2040s LOL
Nice Joke you Jeberti rar.We are not Daroods....we don't bend our knees to a Hutu Slave of Amisom like your uncles.

So keep dreaming about Somaliland ever joining a or a ever being able to function properly :siilaanyolaugh:

You will have to kill me and every single Isaaq alive and torch the North on fire and even then we will continue fighting. :fittytousand:

Somalia has been at war with itself for almost 30 years!! 30 years!! Whilst Somaliland has been independent, peaceful and flourishing with business opportunities.

Somaliland does not need to be recognised in order for it to flourish, countries like Taiwan don't don't even have a seat in the UN but are one of the biggest free market economies in Asia and is home to one of the largest technology markets on the planet. It's an Asian economic powerhouse.

Whilst Somalia has lost every shred of pride, Somaliland has been signing deals with big businesses in the gulf in order to remodel its base and get ships coming in and out with cargo.

Simply put, joining Somalia would be a foolish thing if you're doing better then they are. If Somalia decides to use force, Somaliland has military capabilities as well. Somaliland has the uppehand in every negotiations and it is they who decide the agenda.
Somaliland isn't doing any better. The Oromos are flooding your place. There are currently more Oromo in Somaliland than Puntland and soon when the money runs out the clans that you bribed will not want to have anything to do with Somaliland. You are in a very sticky situation which is why you resorted to to making deals with UAE and other Arab countries to try and save what little there is left. The crime rate is high and also a lot of people that are sleeping on the streets. Even if you don't gain independence you will continue to cry for it so you just have to accept as being a state only. If Somalia doesn't improve then what makes you think Somaliland will? It is ludicrous to even have such a thought.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Somaliland isn't doing any better. The Oromos are flooding your place. There are currently more Oromo in Somaliland than Puntland and soon when the money runs out the clans that you bribed will not want to have anything to do with Somaliland. You are in a very sticky situation which is why you resorted to to making deals with UAE and other Arab countries to try and save what little there is left. The crime rate is high and also a lot of people that are sleeping on the streets. Even if you don't gain independence you will continue to cry for it so you just have to accept as being a state only. If Somalia doesn't improve then what makes you think Somaliland will? It is ludicrous to even have such a thought.
You do realize you are speaking to your Dhulo cousin. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

That was just my opinion. To be honest they can both go to hell.

Britain has my allegiance Neither somalia or Somaliland have given anyone anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts