Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This will happen:

iVSYOeD.jpg

More puppets for Ethiopia to control.
This is already happening anyway. :ayaanswag:

IMG_1076.JPG
Looooool get lost eedo. Hassan sheikh is my abtii for real I'm not even trolling. Don't make me call him and ask him to back Somaliland against khatumo. :chrisfreshhah:

Stupid girl your uncle do not care anything expect reelection and for that he looking for what he can sell or can give to his Bantu friends. He is on his feet and hands serving his Bantu and will sell you and your entirely family for anything just to make them happy. Stay away from him before your old woman forced to shake her big butt to them.

IeEUBwY.jpg

Who's your daddy.

Do not argue with these low IQ people who are happy with their loser president who can not even run a store let alone country. For past 25 years they were living like animals running wide rejecting any order. Shameless creatures

Reign

VIP
View attachment 7318

Stupid girl your uncle do not care anything expect reelection and for that he looking for what he can sell or can give to his Bantu friends. He is on his feet and hands serving his Bantu and will sell you and your entirely family for anything just to make them happy. Stay away from him before your old woman forced to shake her big butt to them.
Haters gone hate. :chrisfreshhah:

Instead of worrying about Somalia focus on your country Somaliland.

And just because you are an old hag with expired pussy from having too many ex husbands doesn't mean my mother is as old as you. Focus on looking after you children from your million baby daddies.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Duq caajiib aa tahay walle. Orod oodeygaga xalwad uu subii ani haa igu mashqulin

View attachment 7318

The link in that image goes to this page https://citizentv.co.ke/news/well-a...s-of-amisom-attack-cs-nkaissery-warns-111927/
and the text looks photoshopped. The spaces between words are not equal. It looks extremely fake, where's the original?

And just because you are an old hag with expired pussy from having too many ex husbands doesn't mean my mother is as old as you. Focus on looking after you children from your million baby daddies.

Duq caajiib aa tahay walle. Orod oodeygaga xalwad uu subii ani haa igu mashqulin

Do not even know me personally but she is talking about my life just other low IQ stupid, go and let your uncle make good use of your old stupid mum!!!!

Reign

VIP
Do not even know me personally but she is talking about my life just other low IQ stupid, go and let your uncle make good use of your old stupid mum!!!!
Lol nayaa everyone here knows about your life because you tell them. Go and cook qado for your hubby you old witch and look after your million kids from your million baby daddies. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

She's a freshy, do you think she even knows what credible means? I think not. She can't even string sentences together.

Tbh, even without the obvious photoshop, I would still think it's fake/not credible. Why would a kenyan news agency print something about 'secret weapon' and 'destroying somalia', it's not language anyone who is serious would use, really. It's too ridiculous. The only "news agencies" who would print something so xenophobic and crazy are not the type to really have any plans or 'secret weapons'. It's like why would anybody care anyway?

Lol nayaa everyone here knows about your life because you tell them. Go and cook qado for your hubby you old witch and look after your million kids from your million baby daddies. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bring any screenshot or stop lying stupid woman, I am not stupid like you and make AMA thread about myself and talked how I am refugee in U.K. While my uncle is corrupted president of Somalia. Biggest example of his failing in running the country !!! You are refugee in U.K. And wants her stupid uncle to run country, why do not you stay in Somalia and help your uncle but you can not!!!!!

IMG_4420.JPG
She's a freshy, do you think she even knows what credible means? I think not. She can't even string sentences together.

Said the stupid niece of pimp and go and help your stupid uncle, he needs your mum to shake her old ass and you in mission to Saudi

Stupid brainless zombie who can have million kids? I forgot that you are stupid

IMG_4154.JPG

Stupid zombie SL is north Somalia but stupid like you would not know the difference, other brainless

waraabe

Your superior
This cuqdad ridden woman can't speak Somali (despite being 45 years old) yet is qabiilest. Cajiib

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The colour combination is very bad. Green and red don't go well together.

And it makes you look like a former Saudi colony. Similar to ex-British colonies with the Union Jack partially on their flag. Copy cats lacking originality.

Saudi clone? Nigga that's the shahada, Saudis do not have monopoloy on having those words on their flag, all muslim countries can have it. It's your own opinion that the color combination is bad, don't try and push it as if it is the rule. If Somaliland is saudi clone then Somalia is a Bonnie Blue Flag clone

Apollo

VIP
Saudi clone? Nigga that's the shahada, Saudis do not have monopoloy on having those words on their flag, all muslim countries can have it. It's your own opinion that the color combination is bad, don't try and push it as if it is the rule. If Somaliland is saudi clone then Somalia is a Bonnie Blue Flag clone

Not everyone is a Muslim and knows what it means. Many people will assume you are a former Saudi colony. It's ugly as f*ck.

Somalia's sky blue flag looks much better.

IMG_2454.jpg
This cuqdad ridden woman can't speak Somali (despite being 45 years old) yet is qabiilest. Cajiib

Listen stupid boy have some dignity and do not talk about your old mum's FGM in public forum respect the stupid woman who brought you to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts